Pmags or al-you-minnium?

Pmags or al-you-minnium?

Attached: MAG557_BLK_1.png (815x815, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45-as8E1WK8&t=25m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu75yYtRkbg
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
youtu.be/9kgsfJ2ZSQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GI mags 20s and 30s.

Pmag best mag, anything else is faggotry or LARP contrarianism.

Both and in large quantities.

If it's not OKAY, it's not OK.

Attached: IMG_0361.jpg (1200x800, 534K)

Pmags are shit.

Based
Aluminum mags are lighter, more compact, don't break from getting cold while loaded, and can be repaired if dented or otherwise damaged. I always get a big laff when people say pfags are better because they fail catastrophically so you know they're broken.

Both, plus Lancers, and maybe a steel mag and a Troy too. Variety is the spice of life.

Original Colt or Center Industries the best

>Troy
Family Murdering statists get out

youtube.com/watch?v=45-as8E1WK8&t=25m10s
>Pmags are better for everything

Attached: pmags goat.png (1065x434, 913K)

Okay mags are great
Pmags are solid
Lancers do the job just fine.

I don't care, just keep these companies competing as hard as possible to keep prices low and availability high.

Gi and lancers

based, aim has new colts with tan followers right now

Attached: IMG_1105.jpg (3024x4032, 2.54M)

Both

Attached: 20190502_130603.jpg (4032x1960, 2.49M)

Except working in some non AR-15 type guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu75yYtRkbg

Get Both.

Why not both? I got 6 aluminum mags and 3 pmags. I happened to get a deal on the aluminum ones from PSA.

I prefer aluminum, and I like to put stickers on them. Pmags aren't worth the price difference, in my opinion. I did get a windowed one.

Attached: 20190502_164516_crop_756x941.jpg (756x941, 609K)

You can no touch de Mango!

Attached: x9dUvCuh.jpg (500x342, 34K)

Yes.

Lancers

all types of fags
I mean mags

Okays and lancers

imagine wasting your life watching at taking advice from two betafaggot commies and satanists. imagine shilling their shit on a board that they despise.

Attached: 1528483401155.png (782x782, 376K)

pmags because they work well in my guns and thats all I really care about.

I prefer aluminum.

My Sig 556 shipped with an standard capacity OKAY that I have never used. It seems solid, but it was made in Connecticut, and that seems heretical.

Nah, I use a-loo-min-um

afaik they're the ones who have made the colt branded mags for decades now

source: cage code

Attached: 1556489867895.jpg (1075x1226, 526K)

The owner-operator of Battlefield Vegas informs us in his 30+ page thread on Arfcom that the milspec aluminum mags from Brownells have outlasted everything else, including Pmags.

I presume the actual military issue milspec mags are also good to go.

What about D&H are they g2g?

Deciding what to get next PSA sale since my only mags are 2 pmags

People say GI mags with pmag followers are the best, but I've never tried

USGI Aluminum for me. Okay is OK.

>Moon's out goons out

Attached: Teddy-Roosevelt1.jpg (2849x3474, 601K)

Hey leftypol

>What about D&H
I was wondering about this too

I have no personal experience with them. But the reviews on PSA are fine. Apparently they used to be a military contractor under a different name, and still use the old dies. Fit and finish are not up to OKAY's standards, but they have antitilt followers and appear to work just fine. If I could afford to I'd buy a case of 100 the next time they go on sale, just to give me a nice comfy feeling.

>100

What the fuck. I'm going to buy like 10

Give *us* a review, in that case.

>going to buy like 10
Those are rookie numbers

Maybe so but I'm not rich and id rather use some other money for ammo, more guns and different mags. I really want some 20 rounders.

I wouldnt be good at doing it. Only have pmags to compare it too. Hopefully they come up at PSA again soon though I definitely need more than 2 mags for my ar.

They don't make pmags for the M1A so aluminum for me.

Troy doesnt and never has endorsed Ruby Ridge.

Fuck off you lying shill.

>not rich
I was just shit talking fren
>20 rounders
I got some 20 rounders from Brownells and they work flawlessly
Get em cheap when on sale

Pretty nice for old era astethics and handy for bench shooting with a bipod

I have glad tidings for thee: They're in stock and on sale for $6.99.

palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

Fpbp

Can I use debit card safely at PSA?

I can't justify spending a lot more for 20 rounders than 30s even though I like them better. Hopefully some kind of sale happens.

Even if he despises us, he cant escape the fact that he's a gun toting gag like the good portion of Jow Forums, and he has my respect for it
Also he probably just doesnt nind us, nothing like hate, but because of lefties out there he probably feared being targeted and a victim of leftist hate
Either way he reviews historical shit and i like that, he's a face for gun owners because he wants every gun he can get on, and lefties dont know his political beliefs besides the fact he is a strong face of gun ownership
>inb4 tldr

You tell it, Nick

Ian is a leftist you dolt.

Yes

I've got magpuls, D&H, whatever metal one came with my AR, and a handful of ones my brother brought me from the Army that are pretty ugly looking, all function fine. Then again my AR chews up steel case as well as brass, so maybe I just got a good one that isn't sensitive to mags. It isn't even fancy

How the hell should I know? I PRESUME so. All their other customers are, because they're a mail-order outfit.

>defending leftists
shiggy diggy

Truths.
If Ian exposed his actual power levels like sperglord kommando, he woukd have a bad time.

As it is, at least he's a safe sane public face representing an interest in firearms in as good a way as possible

Because there was all that hype about stolen cc info from PSA, so I feel a bit odd giving my debit card info. But theyre so popular its probably fine.

yeah all they did was hire the dudes who shot vicki weaver in the head

>power level

Ian is literally an unashamed normie. You people blowing "based gun jesus" spend too much time on r*ddit.

Attached: Dcrzxmd_0.png (800x1208, 136K)

I don't think i paid anymore for 20s than the 30s. Dont recall exactly but they were pretty cheap at the time

Im not blowing based onions anything. Just saying, he's not a bad public image for gun ownership, comparitively speaking

why not both

>civilian commercial mags
>not .mil GI Okays

faggot

Its okay user, you can tell us,..
Where did Ian touch you?

Not an argument patron paypig.

There is no argument. Your just a mad jellyfag autismo

imo you shouldn't be using debit cards for online purchases. the law offers you less protections than a credit card and a compromise means your funds are on the line instead of the credit card company's

Attached: ctwzz44tqmu21.jpg (3024x4032, 734K)

Aluminum vs steel? I would have imagined steel but you all seem to say aluminum. Is steel just for 308 then?

I just dont have a CC yet is all sadly. I need to get one.

Lancers

it depends on the gun

>toy Plastic
No thank you

Attached: 1556091174508.jpg (1246x1133, 647K)

Mein neger

Attached: IMG_20190502_150211106.jpg (3120x4160, 2.14M)

>calling others dishonest

The ironing

youtu.be/9kgsfJ2ZSQg

>Pmags or al-you-minnium?

Stainless steel and Pmags. Might as well get strong metal mags for the same dimensions. Tradeoff is increased friction if the stainless spring is same as body but it's all coated in black anyways.

PMags are all I'd want to use but I don't know if they'll crack in 20 years from sitting loaded so I do 1:1 polymer:metal mags if I choose polymer.

There's also a chemical which they don't allow on airplanes that basically melts away aluminum and keeps going. My worst case scenario idea is weaponized usage of such a chemical to melt away parts of the enemies weapons so I try to diversify on materials if I can.

Attached: aliens[1].png (50x56, 6K)

The govt secret energy pulse wide area effect weapon will melt all you polymer frame guns and magazines in your hands when shtf

Also aluminum always seems to have that sand forging like finish which just seems rougher vs bent steel sheet.

Attached: nothanks[1].png (56x56, 6K)

I was at a party 2001 with a weapons contractor and I mentioned I bet they're going to arm drones despite the treaty preventing such and he got up and left.

We were talking about laser tanks that'd blind people from the 80's or 90's or something.

Good shits been kept under wraps, who knows what they have. Everything at every company is on a need to know basis to the point where it's hard to do non secret work.

Attached: arnie[1].png (58x56, 7K)

Like the first real company as an adult I worked for did phone support for linksys wifi routers and also developed nuclear torpedoes because they diversified after the Reagan good times ended.

Kinda funny seeing them make the $10,000 ethernet 100 foot cables for planes because they were wrapped and certified.

Attached: hulkamania[1].gif (73x56, 31K)

We can print with photolithography down to 5-10 atoms or so currently, not long before we can do optimized nanites. Thankfully the barrier to entry is too high for anyone besides government to maliciously make one.

Attached: hams[1].gif (75x56, 13K)

What does all this mean?
Lithography?
Nanites?

You make silicone chips the same way you develop film, except there's alot more steps. It's photolithography. You have a photo-negative you shine light through and develop the film/silicone into whatever shape you want based on the photo-negative. There's like 110 negatives involved in making a CPU.

Attached: science[1].gif (43x43, 15K)

Within our lifetimes it would be possible to make optimized nanites that'd be able to sabotage whatever magazine/weapon you had.

Lancers and D&H, PMAGs are backups for me at this point.

So 3d printing at a resolution the size of atoms?
With any materials atoms?
What's the practical size limits of finished product?

War of the worlds autobot
drone swarm?

K

imagine taking advice from literal nobodies on Jow Forums

What's that stock?

Troy supports Lon Horiuchi, who claims he was completely justified in shooting Vicki Weaver and also shooting people trying to escape the fire at Waco.

Are these any good? Sweaty Ben is selling a 10-pack for $80.

Jesus, eight fucking captchas to make this post...

Attached: amend_2_mag_bundle_1_web.png (937x1000, 1.3M)

Have you checked out the payrolls of every gun company to be sure there are no ex-con murderers, rapists, accessories to felonies, etc. employed by them in any capacity? If not (and let's face it: you haven't), then you are a hypocrite and can fuck right off.

I don't have the time to care about insignificant shit like this. Same goes for Benchmade. They lent their machinery to some cops so the cops could do what they were going to get done one way or another, regardless of whether they used Benchmade's machinery. That's not gun control any more than a vet putting down a decrepit family pet is animal abuse.

Now if the company had actually supported gun control legislation or authoritarian politicians who actually have power to effect change in my life, with financial or in kind contributions, then sure, I will boycott those companies. For example, Springfield and RRA *actually* used their resources to support gun control legislation. Buying anything from those companies *actually* supports gun control, albeit indirectly. Guess what, I don't buy from them anymore. But I do buy from Troy, since they don't support gun control. Feel free to prove me wrong with reason and evidence -- not insinuation.

Attached: 1551022281803.jpg (634x776, 49K)

its because virtue signalling is just as popular with the right as it is the left.

How do you cleanly and permanently fill in the rollmarks?

Is it weird that Bushmaster makes mags but the AR of theirs I bought came with a G3 PMag?

They outright defended it. Kill yourself faggot fuckhead bootlicker.

>Because there was all that hype about stolen cc info from PSA
I strongly suspect that it's dipshits with pwned computers. There's no way PSA, their processor, or the credit card companies would have let that supposed problem go unresolved for so long.

>Feel free to prove me wrong with reason and evidence -- not insinuation.

Instead of typing your pseudo wall of pointless text you couldve spend 5 seconds googling the TTAG article you dumb auto fellating faggot.