Are you ready?

Are you ready?

Attached: 116F994F-9D02-4A07-AFCF-E4F8FF5F86CC.png (640x1136, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7oDSPSwMw5k?t=46
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only 12 hours
You think those people wanted to see some results.

how long do we have? my mask is still in the mail

Attached: Green_Bigger_237fd0fd-b61f-4564-a996-0505a8641a90_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I NEED A MEDIC BAG
AAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M DYING
SOMEBODY DROP A MEDIC BAG

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 3.07M)

Paramedics gotta purge, too.

Guys, the thermal drill! Go get it!

Attached: ThermalDrill.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

I haven't seen any of the Purge movies since I saw the first one in theaters. Are the new ones worth checking out? Also, I think I'd do OK.

Last two were propaganda
>white man bad

YOUUUU CHOPS

Attached: file.png (228x215, 85K)

>dystopian film about a holiday where crime is legal
>somehow only manages to glean an anti-white message

He probably just is saying it because of that Nazi-skinhead hit squad and because the political leaders were mostly old rich white guys. I dunno what they want, a token old rich black guy in the group of bad politician guys? And Nazis will always be movie bad guys. They were the last well-written bad guys we had IRL, scary strong dudes with cool logos and sharp uniforms that did brutal Bad Things who were official The Enemy. No proxy wars, no terrorists, no moral ambiguity, just a nice clean 'the guys wearing swastikas are the bad guys' mentality. suck it up, every silly actiony flick you watch until you die will have the bad guys be based on or literally Nazis.

I liked the part where the biker dudes were fucking around by a trash fire fighting with blade weapons for fun.

>the rich elite being white is 'anti-white propaganda'
>the completely real concept of wandering groups of extremists is 'anti-white'

there would only be one purge because people are just going to destroy government "property" and execute officials
>dude people are exempt!
good luck with that lmao

also all of the sane people would just barricade their houses and chill out, neighborhoods would most likely work together and basically shoot anyone they see wandering around outside from their windows.

would full auto guns made in the purge be legal?

Wasn't that basically the plot of the first movie? It's been a while since I saw it.

You can't explain Jow Forumsogic. You'd probably find a bunch of neckbeards the next morning that got gunned down trying to take a barricaded synagogue or mosque.

It sounds comfy desu, gives everyone a goal to work towards every year.
>Hey you see those new window barricades Bob put up this year?
>yeah they're slick but I'm old fashioned, my welded plate steel never let me down, check out the AR I'm running this year.

Even if they're a crime, they clearly don't go after crimes that happened during the purge, so you can rock that drop in auto sear you fabricated for 12 hours on real enemy targets.

no. their neighboors were jealous af and tried to kill them after the young people broke the doors open.

The first one was the only watchable one. Good concept bad execution. With all the battle royals games out now I'm surprised we haven't seen a Western remake or Battle Royale.

Time for insider stock trading.

Attached: e99.jpg (680x543, 39K)

>Hey you see those new window barricades Bob put up this year?
>yeah they're slick but I'm old fashioned, my welded plate steel never let me down, check out the AR I'm running this year.
Why can't we have this? I just want to live in that society. To be appreciated for my love of hesco bastions and ha-has, not taken for a weirdo. Much less when someone finds out you have a fallout shelter.

theyre really nothing nazi-like about it. more like using much more normal looking rich white villains to create more animosiy towards a group thats done nothing wrong

so are villains never allowed to be white anymore?

>The purge
>Actual president
Go back

Lets roll.

Attached: trump anime.webm (640x360, 905K)

They're only getting better, but the first was 3/10 so that's not hard. The messaging in the last one was comically blunt.
You had guys dressed liked the Charlottesville fags, in Klan regalia, as cops and SWAT, as generic mercs, in Nazi styled Latex jackets, probably more I'm forgetting.
First purge was fun w/ passable action scenes but skip the rest they're fucking dull

youtu.be/7oDSPSwMw5k?t=46
Skip to 0:46

>mixing up the red cross and the swiss flag
People who do this should hang

give me a quick rundown, whats happening.

succ of dic

this
id say the ATF building would have a pileup outside due to how many carbombs would be driven at it

Sweet. I can lie on my tax returns. Assuming my door isnt kicked in when Im filling it out and submitting it.

You haven’t even seen the latest one have you, where de pack of nignogs were the good boys who don’t want violence

seems like a good way to get your government overthrown

unironically the purge would be a good way to get rid of the worst of society
neighborhoods would form militias for protection and train for the purge, becoming closer to each other, more fit and well prepared and will grow to appreciate guns
purgers who try to start shit in those neighborhoods would just get lit up by said militias
the only targets left are the anti-gunners who can look forward to either paying out the nose for protection or to being purged

>Why can't we have this? I just want to live in that society
No you don't, you retard

Fuck year! I am going to embezzle so much money!