Us soldier killed by turks

on the 28/29th April in Kobani

Damn amerimutts! Your greatest soldiers dying in Syria by the Turkish army but you have no balls to respond? Why? Where is your great army now motherfuckers?

Attached: welpjewsa.png (648x827, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKuP9riIaY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brace_Belden#Early_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>one person killed
>america btfo
lmaoing @ your life white man

>Army 101st Fagborne
>Best we have

>101st
>Best

Wait, what? How? We have reached a point when other NATO memebers just kill US soldiers, fuck this shit.

>15 Russians killed by Israelis baiting missile into ELINT craft
>Couple hundred Russian contractors killed by US air support
Damn Ivan, why don't you have the balls to fight back? Too much of a pussy?

imagine fighting and dying for commies...

Attached: 1544677540515.jpg (872x747, 71K)

The Pentagon should have made a statement by now. Where is it?

they shot down the russian jet russia did fuck all
the turks squashed the cia backed coup usa did the nothing

face it the cockroaches have taken over

small amounts of soldiers get killed all the time and no one cares because no one cares about anything that doesn't personally affect them. It's 2019 dude, get with the program.

Fuck off.

Attached: BootlickerPhil.png (1813x163, 55K)

Be careful what you wish for.

Attached: E9602A13-DDAF-437C-AA16-B78C0BC93C08.png (600x377, 331K)

>cia backed coup
Don't think that was CIA. The US didn't react as if it had any idea it was coming. They wouldn't have been scrambling to secure the nukes at Turkish bases had they known beforehand. It was much more likely a ploy by Erdogan to purge the ranks of disloyal officers.

Roaches should be nuked anyway.

Piss Pig Grandad is actually pretty cool. If you can look past that (((nose)))

Attached: download (5).jpg (207x243, 13K)

>Belden was born to Jewish parents in San Francisco in 1989
Wow, what a shock, who would have guessed

PURE COINCIDENCE!

>Where is your great army now motherfuckers?

Name the place Onions, bring your 'friends', chink. We can finish your sorry life there.

and this is why i dont drink hipster shit

Anchor Brewing counts as hipster now? They sell that shit at Kroger.

At least he's willing to fight for his beliefs. Communism is retarded, but risking one's life instead of shitposting on the internet is somewhat respectable. Plus, the Kurds are pretty clearly the least fucked up option in the region.

wtf is kroger

We and Turkey have been at each other's throats for some time now. We've been heavily dependent on the SDF to be our boots on the ground fighting daesh in Syria.

Turkey considers the SDF to be no more than a PKK off-shoot (which they aren't entirely wrong about). We've been deploying troops on the borders between Turkish and Kurdish lines in an effort to keep the peace.

There has been several instances where that has failed. Which seems to be the case here.

Most Turkish forces in Syria are not uniformed Turkish service-members, most are militia members from the always defunct FSA. Some fucking idiot likely did something stupid for some stupid reason, and shot our man.

It has long been a gigantic shit-show that frankly I'm surprised has kept the peace so long. Turks hate Kurds, and Kurds hate Turks.

I personally love the Kurds more than Turks, they have long been dependable allies in both Iraq and Syria.

Attached: Syria-017.jpg (2592x1944, 716K)

dis
also
fuk phil

It's a grocery store in the southeast. Think it's the same company as Smith's and Fry's(?) in other regions.

Turks would fucking kill every US soldier, with ease. Turk guys are actually hardened soldiers and not afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKuP9riIaY4

Attached: putin-laughing.jpg (512x326, 39K)

No, risking your life to fight in some far away backward shithole where nobody gives a fuck about you and gives you no benefits just because muh retarded ideology is literally the most braindead and pointless shit a man can do with his life. Do something productive with it instead, don't throw it away like this fucking autist.

>hardened soldiers
>tank used as fixed firing emplacement for some reason gets blown up by goat herders
Sure thing, Ahmed.

The US could glass those fucking goat fuckers and be back at base before breakfast.
Turkaroach

us soldiers are so fucking retarded and bad even though they ended up surrendering us soldiers would kill them

We should just retake Constantinople and give the Bosporus Straits to the Greeks. Then Turkey would no longer be an issue for the rest of the world.

Syrian civil war map is a heavily pro YPG source. It must have really burned his balls to have seen Afrin fold like cheap tent, like the FSA guys watching Daraa pre surrender.

Attached: mehmet my son.png (485x769, 259K)

That was a good laugh.

We had an AQI infiltration of our FOB, because our Turkish contingent who were only on Force Protection literally watched as they snuck onto base. They reported it, but outside of that they did fuck-all. It took 18 hours hours to kill them all.

Your boys (at least from my personal experience) were worse than useless, they represented a real danger to the rest of us. Enjoy sucking on the meaningless Turkish nationalism teet, since that is all you really have.

Attached: 100_0033.jpg (2848x2134, 1.07M)

>lying on the internet
>Posting his garbage deployment photos in every thread he can for the validation, he took in 2018

KYS

>catastrophic consequence
Other than Russians bitching for a few days like usual, what catastrophic consequences did they receive?

Worse, Erdogan and Putin became the best buds.

Yea I was there all 2018 as well. 2018 Iraq/Syria was the gayest period, after Mosul, after Raqqa and even after those SF guys smashed Russian mercs like bugs. At least that was cool as shit.

Yeah, that was fucking weird. Same thing happened after Israel got that Russian plane shot down by the Syrians. Maybe Putin's trying to avoid having it happen again by sucking up to the major regional powers?

THATS IT LETS GO KILL SOME FUCKING TURKS OORAH DEAD TURKS BOYS GET READY WE TAKING IT BACK

I've have no reason to lie on an anonymous message board, though it seems you have a big focus on doing damage-control for your own "need an adult" armed forces.

When we went into Kurdistan (more than once doing recon for your own country), the Kurds were tight on control of territory. We had several stand-offs with them, until their CoC approved our passage.

All I remember from your guys was failing to stop an obvious threat to both are forces, and a handshake at the Turkish border.

You can call me a liar all you like, what I say happened, happened.

yeah, and what are you going to do about it?

Let's go kill turks

Shut up, faggot.

Quite a schnozz he's sporting there

Probably, Putin wants to get along with them to protect his assets and create more divisions between regional powers and the West, which would decrease Western influence in the region and strengthen his own. That's pretty opportunistic, but makes sense on his part.

Ohh wow, now I'm intimidated.

They have an embassy in DC. Nothing's stopping you. Obviously do not do this.

>Quite a schnozz he's sporting there
can you guess why?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brace_Belden#Early_life

You seem very upset about this.

there are three reasons why the turkish army does retarded or stupid shit.

there is tremendous top down pressure on not harming or killing civilians. something which all their enemies, especially the kurds abuse all the time, most recently the base in iraq that was overran by kurds. also incidents in both syria operations. like ypg fighters throwing grenades out of civilian groups.

in your case, they hate your guts and wanted you to get hurt. of course they could have engaged but they didnt because they probably hoped some of you would get killed.

traitors and or idiots in upper command structures. during the uprisings in south east turkey, an imprisoned general (ergenekon/balyoz) had to relieve a traitor general because he was getting his men killed on purpose.

News is reporting this as non-combat death. What did they do, run him over while drunk?

>giving a shit about government animals
lolno

Why don't we just start killing Turks?

who is we?

and who are the turks?
which ones would you kill?
all of them? only the muslim ones?
what about the blond or red haired ones?
what about the 10 million odd kurds?
or the 100k armenians?

turkey is a cesspool of essentially every ethniticy available in eurasia.

which ones do we punish for what? and then what? give anatolia to the greeks? russians? iranians? kurds?

maybe if you would provide a more detailed plan we could make something happen.

>give anatolia to the greeks
This, but unironically. Let the Kurds have a corner too for being good enough allies, then purge the rest.

Thanks for an objective angle (sincerely). I personally have nothing against Turkish Armed Forces. The reality on the ground is there is no immediate political solution, which leaves the guys on the ground doing all they can do.

You're our NATO Bros, and while problems abound every now and then, it has been a good and amiable relationship. Personally hope it continues, us having each other's backs.

Fuck that. Turks are backstabbing assholes. I want to see their blood spilling in the streets.

Attached: ISIS wrecking Turk cockaroach forces near Al-Bab.webm (853x480, 2.68M)

im not turkish but i guess if i were i would probably appreciate those words.

i just like researching military and political related stuff.
i usually dont chime in on "discussions" like this but i may or may not be a little drunk right now.

Nice Hollywood CGI.

Kick Turkey out of NATO, Let Greece, Bulgaria and Romania be the first to storm the Bosporus straits and stack cockroach corpses high. Then cleanse Cyprus

lmao. those are Turkish people dying in terrible fiery explosions. they grew up and had family in turkey and now they all died terrible deaths. that's hilarious. i wanna see more dead turks

>some private killed.
We probably sent them an angry email telling them to stop that shit. Dont see any reason for further action after that.

The Syrian Liberation of Idlib should make the Turks pay dearly

>Hollywood CGI
kek

Realistically, what the fuck did he die for? He died for nothing. The average American gains nothing from a presence in Syria.

lmao, that's ARMA 3 footage

>I've have no reason to lie on an anonymous message board

PFFFFFF

Attached: hueee.jpg (258x245, 12K)