AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Americans truly BTFO to the highest degree, make sure you watch your antisemitism goy, don't be claiming "Jews" run the world" and US soldiers are only fighting for "Israel"

Attached: LMAO.png (955x902, 210K)

I think you might be on the wrong board bro.

A house resolution is just nice words congress likes not law you fucking troglodyte.

Good luck testing that in court. Punishing Anything beyond calling for violence is a clear violation of the first amendment.
t. Someone who thinks antisemitism is retarded

>wa---wahhh
>bahhhbahhh
>"Became law"
>Nahh nahhh it cant be so, it's false, good luck in court!

YIKES

How is this Jow Forums related?

if all you can do is repeat people and add a buzzword you have nothing to add

Watch your antisemitism. It's the law, as approved by Donald trump himself.

Attached: 1556853286571.png (210x240, 9K)

It's not, but his ban just expired so he's back to his routine, learning exactly nothing from the experience.

> Combating EUROPEAN Anti-Semitism
> Americans truly BTFO
> "This bill requires the Department of State to include in its Annual Report on International Religious Freedom information about each European country where there have been particularly significant threats or attacks against Jewish persons or institutions."
So, we're just spying even more on Germany or what?

obsessed

Attached: 547356734725467521.png (621x702, 85K)

>Making things up

>(A) Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews (often in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion).
>(B) Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such, or the power of Jews as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.
>(C) Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.
>(D) Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.
>(E) Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries

KYS, american.

Attached: 1553133820183.png (500x690, 78K)

For what it's worth, Jews have been fleeing Paris in droves.

This. It's basically a counter to all of the Islamification of Europe in the past few years. Makes sense given how bad it's become.

Have sex

>(1) it is in the national interest of the United States to combat anti-Semitism at home and abroad;
>(2) anti-Semitism is a challenge to the basic principles of tolerance, pluralism, and democracy, and the shared values that bind Americans and Europeans together;
>(3) there is an urgent need to ensure the safety and security of European Jewish communities, including synagogues, schools, cemeteries, and other institutions;
>(4) the United States should continue to emphasize the importance of combating anti-Semitism in multilateral bodies, including the United Nations, European Union institutions, and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe;
>(5) the Department of State should continue to thoroughly document acts of anti-Semitism and anti-Semitic incitement that occur around the world, and should continue to encourage other countries to do the same, and share their findings; and
>(6) the Department of State should continue to work to encourage adoption by national government institutions and multilateral institutions of a working definition of anti-Semitism similar to the one adopted in the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance context.

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (325x243, 26K)

Well, I guess we can mark OP's country down for "Needs Improvment".

It's to try squeezing reparations out of Poland.

Not even remotely Jow Forums related. Pathetic. Let's get this started.

Attached: 1508547444394.jpg (2096x3000, 2.26M)

more cringe than this thread

>>(1) it is in the national interest of the United States to combat anti-Semitism at home

BTFO

Attached: a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

>even america is policing europe
lmao

Attached: 1536785865212.jpg (640x638, 45K)

I never get decent results from these.

europoors eternally btfo

Too small to read but rolling anyway

Go back to Jow Forums

Are you on mobile? Do you know about the delete m trick?

>retard doesn't know the difference between a resolution (aka a super serious circle jerk) and a law
Cool, surely this idiot can point out examples of American citizens prosecuted under this "law"
>inb4 links to news articles about Israeli teen charged with making terroristic threats against JCC/Synagogues.

The funny thing is, you actually think this is fine. Imagine actually wasting resources and spending billions just to catch being talking about Jews online.

>I never get decent results
Just like real life, eh?

you cant even question the holocaust in the US, cuck.

Give me the pure of heart slut please!

Attached: 1527980659138.jpg (902x555, 109K)

1. You don't know what I think, only what I post.
2. We just narrowly dodged a blatantly unconstitutional bill that would have made it a federal crime, with jail time, to boycott Israel. It can always get worse.

Uh huh, that's why David Duke is in prison.

Gib tall dumpy gf