Feels only Jow Forumsommandos know

>Cleaning your gun after every shot just so you can cuddle with it without getting dirty
>Watch movies, playing vidya, or just relaxing around the house in full battle rattle
>Actually enjoying the smell of cosmoline

Attached: 1446588769783.jpg (508x566, 27K)

holy fucking cringe

>buying far more mags and ammo than you realistically need or could use, just as a mental "fuck you" to antigunners
>making face related when your normie friends ask if you have guns because you're a hunter

Attached: Smug Shepherd.png (1680x1048, 932K)

>tfw someone asks how many guns you have, and you answer "oh, you know a few" not because you want to downplay your arsenal, but because you actually have no idea how many you even own

Attached: 1508286773209.gif (345x345, 186K)

The ATF shouldn’t know that either.

>have handled more guns than girls

>tfw fucked more guns than girls

>Girls
>Implying

Attached: Broken men.png (1624x2012, 708K)

>tfw no gf
Sure feels great not being some roastie succubus's slave

Attached: wooo.gif (220x163, 246K)

This wasn't funny in the other thread, why make an individual thread about it?

>tfw virgin but own 13 or so guns

I’m going to ask this pretty girl for her number soon though.

Attached: 32CCC8C9-0090-4CE2-9FF6-B868B845B60F.jpg (1078x1332, 516K)

>13 guns
Fucking pathetic

dont bother. women will ruin your life.

T.virgin

T.

Attached: IMG_20190429_012917_525.jpg (960x919, 91K)

They will but they can also brighten your life. It's a gamble. And you have to keep playing the game until it works. Slipping into eternal solitude and misery isn't the answer.

It’s not my fault you don’t have good enough taste in women.

>Fucking pathetic

I’m actually looking to downsize, I don’t get pleasure from owning multiple guns and prefer buying ammo to shoot the few I like.

It’s almost been a year since I bought a gun now that I think of it
I’m nearly halfway done with my 20’s and I’ve never slept with a girl or hear one say they love me. I’m afraid I’m going to have to give it a try user

That is the whole point of interest , retard

I wish you the best , you beautiful cunt

i wouldnt worry too much about it. if you're that hard up, at least get laid once and then never talk to a woman again.

>Having a room full of milsurp and Survival stuff but no guns
>Can't talk about guns with friends because theyre all leftie liberal/commies (Tho they gifted me a RC T-34/85 which is really cool)
>Having more knives than relationships

>Having your fiance dump you because you own an arsenal and have to join the military due to financial instability

Attached: rhodesian feels.jpg (600x655, 79K)

>the horrifying feeling of your rights slowly being stripped away by the passage of time as more and more people lose their understanding of the necessity of these rights
>yfw they eventually realize what's wrong but it's too late

Attached: image0-2.jpg (600x739, 72K)