Itt: We have all been to the same Sportsman's Warehouse

itt: We have all been to the same Sportsman's Warehouse.

Attached: 1556589593173.jpg (3024x4032, 3.03M)

lmao that looks exactly like the one in my town

>there's only 1 Sportsman's warehouse within 250 miles of me
Naw, haven't been there.

I love Sportsman's Warehouse. Cabela's and Bass Pro just feel like Wal-Mart with more camo bed sheets.

Attached: dog comic.png (1200x630, 315K)

I would be pretty embarrassed to put those "trophys" on my wall. Tiny deer.

i just quit from the West Virginia sportsman's warehouse.

i was the knife guy. it wasn't a vary interesting job but it was alright i guess

All Sportsman's Warehouse physical locations on Planet Earth are, in fact, dimensional portals to the exact same Sportsman's Warehouse store existing inside a pocket dimension coterminous with all of these physical locations; it should be possible to travel great distances by entering one Sportsman's Warehouse location, walking around inside for a bit, then exiting through another Sportsman's Warehouse in another physical location... does anyone have experiences of finger-fucking a particular sequence of guns and accidentally unlocking a portal to another location on the other side of the country?

Attached: IMG_20190424_195953801.jpg (3024x4032, 3.05M)

holy shit ive been there

Looks exactly like the Flagship Sportsman's in Midvale Utah.

Albuquerque? That's the only sportsman's warehouse ive been to and it looks identical

>All Sportsman's Warehouse physical locations on Planet Earth are, in fact, dimensional portals to the exact same Sportsman's Warehouse store existing inside a pocket dimension coterminous with all of these physical locations
Is the designer related to radical larry?

Attached: 106emergenceklay.jpg (1920x1440, 691K)

fuckin ugly ass inbred soilords

embarrassing

I swear to christ thats the sportsmans warehouse in vancouver wa.

For real the only difference is one of the racks otherwise that'd be the one in central Washington.

That's Medford, OR

Ok there, Brad Pitt.

No thats the one in the Kennewick, WA

You mean Bend of course.

I just bought a G17 at pic related this week

Is that the Sportsman's Warehouse on 82nd in Portland? Neat, I was just there a couple of weeks ago.

Hey, it's the Sportsman's Warehouse at Greenfield and Baseline in Mesa, Arizona.

Is this in Salem tho? Kek.

God damn someone's going to make a SCP now.

I'm almost certain that's the one in Helena, MT

no it is really a fin feather fur in Ohio.

pugs are ugly

Looks like Salem, remember chatting up with that same guy behind the counter

Isn't that one in Roanoke,Va?

Holy shit. Looks exactly like the one Phoenix.

Nah it's the one in Columbia SC friends

Attached: 1522717048371.jpg (368x253, 14K)

Can confirm that the SW in Sparks, NV and Missoula, MT looked EXACTLY the same. I actually forgot what town I was in when I walked outside.

Also, the employees were all super nice, reasonably familiar with the stock/funs, and for a big box store actually had certain ammo that was close to bulk online order prices (not all, obv). Was a pleasant surprise.

Attached: 66890683.jpg (400x300, 22K)

you could say the same fucking thing about any larger supermarket chain. or even mcdonalds. it's their concept.

rly enjoyed shooting the breeze about knives with the knife guy in Vacaville sportsmans

>tfw guerrilla marketing thread

McDonald's actually has a guideline for the interiors of locations within a certain distance of eachother to use different combinations of light fixtures and seat colors because people react better to the belief that each location is unique than all locations being identical.

11 W. 84th Ave, Thornton CO 80260

Attached: 1546460162737.png (3840x2160, 3.18M)

fudd teleportation. I love it.

My wife's family used to live right down the street from there over across Washington. The area went full Latino so fast it was shocking.

Good ole Wilmington, NC

Thats in Prescott AZ, ive been there

Mine's different. All the bow and arrow shit is a little ways behind where that dude is standing. From there, you can't see the wall behind him because of all the stuff.

I didn't know that was the one in Medford, OR. I used to go in there a bunch before I moved to WA in 2017.

Are you me? I usually stop there before going to Johnson Creek gun club

One time I fucked a little Asian girl I. Her bed with her two pugs there next to us. I had one fucker snarfing in my face as she was riding my dick.
7/10 meh would probably do again but she was weird.

Nope. In the Helena store the first mount to the right of the counter is a moose

Attached: IMG_20190503_184244.jpg (960x556, 84K)

Hey, it's the sports.an warehouse in Silverdale WA.

I taked to you before, you carried the benchmade morpho right?

I thought I was crazy, Missoula is nearly a carbon copy. Deer and everything

Hey, that's the Johnson Creek area store!

this has some potential

Attached: MMM.png (340x408, 21K)

I went from Arkansas to Alaska, and I'm just now getting to the next one in OR. Wish me luck.

>soi
dude isnt onions at all look at him, he's a fucking mresteve and hickok's son crossover

That's in Silverdale, WA. Guy behind the counter is Corey, or Kori, some shit like that. He sold me a 10 22 last week

Not Medford.

That's the one by me!

Attached: bellring.gif (200x240, 1.2M)

>Please bear with any conversations you hear in the background

Attached: paulharrelremovinghonk.jpg (2016x1512, 1.33M)

there's no way this isn't the Rocklin location.

>Google image search returns zero matches
Did you get to shake his hand?

Yes, you've "all been to the same Sportsmen's Warehouse" in the sense that we've all been to the same Costco, because they all have the same stuff and are laid out the exact same way. Thanks for the shocking revelation.

lmao

HAHHAHA
i love Jow Forums

These threads are the exact reason why i never let anyone take my picture when i worked there.

ITT: the glowniggers found a clever way to get everyone's locations.

damn dude i've been there lol. i live in texas too! would've never heard of them if it weren't for my 9 months in oregon.

I just moved to Plano Texas

Y tho, it's not really an embarrassing place to have worked or anything.

Then the internet would finally know that I can't afford Gucci shit

link jesus? what are you doing on Jow Forums?

Don't spend your money on guns, buy more LINK

Looks exactly like the one in the OP, which looks exactly like the one in Longview WA.
Fuck me, you might be onto something.

Reno one looks like this, Carson City location is unique. I can say that it is the only one built like it.

The Reno and Carson city ones are quite a bit different. Also shouldn't you be milking a cow or something instead of shitposting.

I thought it was the CC one till I noticed they don't have them fuckin pistol endcaps in the pic. Why don't they just put the pistol ammo together in one spot like all the other ammo? I mean, shit.

Attached: 6.5-Grendel-vs-6.8-SPC-Cutaway-223x300.jpg (223x300, 23K)

That's pretty cool actually. Did he add you to his murder collection??

Attached: 1554325831892.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Lol I bought a couple shotguns at that location. Cool spot

Hows that? CC dont seem special lmao

It is in a weird place.

Cc has 2 entrances and the layout is different from the Reno store.

I've never been to two Costcos that have the same floorplan, wall ornamentation and cabinetry user. Have you?

I'll just save everybody the time and answer for you: "No."

Yea, all I could think of were the two entrances. Their point system is kinda lame too. Ive dropped like 3 or 4 grand there and i still dont know what I can get with my points. Then again im a lazy ass and havent really looked into it much

Its cool to sniff out relative locals. If I opened an indoor gun range in cc, without retards watching the lanes, offered gun smithing, and sold weapons, ammo, and gear, ya think would everyone go to it since the douches shut down the only legit gun range in town?

I love the berry smoothies and polish dogs. Half the time I go to costco its just for that

I picked up a Sig Sauer handgun from there a couple years back

yeah, that's me

i'm out harassing buffalo in Wyoming for uncle Sam now

honestly, the only redeeming part of the job was shooting the shit with people

i guess the employee discount was pretty sick too

Not even close bro.

This is the first time I've ever heard of sportsman's warehouse. I looked it up on Google maps and the closest one is 400 miles away from me. So no, I've never been there.

What the fuck is a Sportsman's Warehouse?

Dude, where can I get me some camo bed sheets on that WWW? Do they make them in satin or damask with tiger stripe or Verde 2.0?

its kinda like a warehouse for sportsmen!

Confirming that the one in Bend, OR looks exactly the same

I go to Reno guns and range all the time. To be honest I like having the rso around because there are a ton of retards that walk into indoor ranges.
I went to the CC outdoor rang for a bit but after a 9yo swept the line with a pistol I haven't gone back.

>dogturd
>world's finest collars
my fucking sides

>he's wearing that jacket with plugs off the range
That guy's alright. Guess he wasn't joking about saying that was his normal get-up.