For all the Tough Guys out there

Throw a punch at anyone and you might end up like this!
liveleak.com/view?t=uHCWf_1556842078

Attached: 8664010_01_ar15_640.jpg (640x960, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/lH0EJGyRTkeo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White girls love black cock. Its a fact. Fit tight big white girl highschool yoga butt bouncing on black cock

i saw a gif yesterday of a black dude sucking on a white guys big toe...nigga thats gay!

Attached: 1547513478885.jpg (1080x1123, 82K)

Shes CRYING

Shes fucking CRYING

she killed a nigger..that was going to try to kill her and shes CRYING.

Damn that adren dump and then taper off is a hell of a thing.

fuckin shit makes me shake everytime it tapers off..

First time killing someone will shake you up. Especially when you realize how close you came to getting killed.

women aren't meant for that.

bitchute.com/video/lH0EJGyRTkeo/

listen dude, females shouldn't have to go through that. they should be cuddled and kissed softly, kept safe and warm, its where they belong

>unironically posting a Hortler speech
Yikes and cringepilled

Attached: 1556835838653.jpg (500x740, 117K)

How do you not taze him twice when he's walking towards you after being told not to? Officer is back peddling and I'm baffled, just fucking taze him!

now she will be a hard bitch for life..
don't cross her, she'll be the first to shoot from this day forward.

Attached: a7270907.jpg (1006x1024, 85K)

I'll say this.

When that Adren hits its nuts. But when it leaves my legs just go fuck youuuuu. anyway

>empowered, independent woman defends her life from an attacker
Vs.
>cop kills good boy who dindu nuffin
Who wins in PC court?

>But when it leaves my legs just go fuck youuuuu
that must be the Aline

and also she will be fucked in the head and not be able to maintain a stable family.

>a stable family.
what do horses have to do with this?

Attached: 1553735832977.jpg (632x638, 94K)

did you reply to the wrong preson?

>women arent already fucked in the head

WHERE
TO
COP

>Tough guys
>Attacks girl

Police just enforce the laws that we the people make..Dont like the laws, try changing them. If you still dont like them then GTFO of my country

Attached: 0518e5f437.jpg (206x255, 18K)

Black girls after white dick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white girls after black dick

Simple as that.

>the laws that we the people make
never keked so hard in my life. fucking bootlicker. you cant support the 2A and suck up to blue pigs. GTFO of my board

Attached: IMG_3267.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

>example
Why do you stop at stop signs?

Attached: 1474879880823.png (459x306, 155K)

The next time this happens she be like
"Ha Ha Ha, Fight Me Felony Bro"

Attached: 1555653811321.jpg (554x768, 88K)

>cringe
This isn’t reddit, faggot.

We have so many laws that the police can’t even keep up with them all. The legislators don’t even read the bills they pass. Law firms employ teams of clerks to research what the laws are. There’s no fixing this fucked up system. The only hope is collapsing it.

>basic laws for safety are the same as mass disarmament.

>The only hope is collapsing it.
Them what? We live in a lawless anarchist shit hole? Bad idea

I mean, the guys obviously a retard to attack the cop lady and I feel that her shooting him was justified self defense but the way she approached him leaves a bad taste in my mouth. She comes up from behind yelling "Hey, hey you, c'mere! You in the all black c'mere! I'VE GOT MY TASER OUT, I'M SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO TAZE YOU! YOU JUST ASSAULTED SOMEONE, GO TO MY CAR!" I dunno, she didn't even try to talk to him, she went straight for the aggressive / threatening route and accused him of committing a crime. Could've just been another random black dude wearing dark clothing for all she knew.

niggers gonna nig

Attached: niggersthisisyourmindset.jpg (916x721, 484K)

God she has a sexy voice.

No, your local government protects your rights and the fedgov that you made into a monster is destroyed. That’s the foundation of America.

In the late 1700s a 3% tax on tea was the wake up call. Today mass surveillance, half your income in taxes, and the fedgov being the biggest employer doesn’t even cause a tiny uprising. Lol and you think we’re going to get our 2A rights back.

Also, it was a dark area so he probably couldn't see her that well and she never even announced herself as being police.

Your an idiot
Is that the shit they teach you in schools these days.
No man truly, you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah. It's hopeless, this country is doomed to die from a painful decline, and we'll be third world. The right to bare arms will be abolished, as will the right to free speech. No one is going to rebel, no one will lift a finger to do anything. Anyone that tries anything will just go be labeled by the media as another right-wing terrorist and the downward spiral will continue.

lmao this. i almost got a tear in my eye from watching this because i felt overprotective of her crying

Noice

Stop signs aren't in the constitution....Hahahahah.

>implying a women can maintain a family in the first place
you're dumb

>femaleofficeranddindu.png

Well slap me twice and suck my dick who would have guessed this would happen.

truth

>fail to comply and attack a police officer and you might end up like this!

Déja Vu! I've just been in this place before!

>Clearly dead
>"DO NOT MOVE"

Why are cops retarded?

They're "Training" revolves around mag dumping into a target and shouting

>act like an idiot
>get treated like an idiot

Attack police and they shoot you. Pretty cut n dry you d&c discord shill cunnnnnnt. Sage.

Welcome to another episode of play stupid games win stupid prizes!

Attached: 1555176351321.gif (416x307, 2.58M)