What is the best handgun caliber and why is it 45 ACP?

Millennials are obsessed with 9mm these days, but did 9mm defeat the Nazis? Nope. Not even close. The 45 ACP (aka MAN STOPPER) conquered Europe and defeated the Nazis. deal with it

Attached: 45ACP2.jpg (1387x2009, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/
robertrtg.com/store/pc/SGM-TACTICAL-GLOCK-10MM-30RD-MAG-MODEL-20-29-40-p6840.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 45ACP self defense.webm (484x362, 645K)

9mm is more popular because of capacity

Attached: hitler-killed-6-million-jews-hitler-didnt-kill-6-million-21742927.png (500x719, 128K)

If .45 is so great why didn't it win vietnam?

Attached: 1473216945750.jpg (500x375, 131K)

>Bring muh 1911 to vietnam
>lose
>switch to B92 9mm soon after
gramps is quaking rn
canadian

Based. Caliberlets just can't handle the fact that shot placement is king, so they obsess over having as many rounds as possible as if that'll make up for their non existent marksmanship skills when 99% of gunfight last barely long enough to get 2-3 rounds off anyways. The only things that matter are what you put a hole in, how quickly you manage it, and how big that hole is. .45 offers the best balance of all of these.

Attached: Wound volume by caliber.jpg (1023x867, 447K)

Who is the biggest faggot and why is it OP?

>but did 9mm defeat the Nazis
Are you implying that the world and firearms in general wouldn't be much, much better off today if Germany had won?

So what you're saying is, we're pretty much bulletproof against 9mm? sweet

10mm kurz or gtfo

None of what you said is backed up by your pic making you look like the retarded boomer you are

actually it was 7.62x25 Tokarev that won the war

>*laughs in shot in jaw by a .45 and kills his attacker*

Attached: E27F0C8A-CCC9-41B4-9DF1-552001DBDADB.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Not him, but yes.
The Nazi Economy was more retarded than Bernie's ideas.

Glock 40 in 9x25 Dillon.

Attached: 9x25 Dillon.png (720x1280, 149K)

>but did 9mm defeat the Nazis?

It killed Gitler himself.

He probably blew himself away with his .32ACP Walther PP

10mm is the prodigal son of .45 acp.

This. The nazis were probably the most impressive enemy we will ever fight though.

Attached: 1542222483840-1.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

I like my .45 AARP USP

>t. shoots like a woman

Actually they both did. Time to pick up a book user, your stupid is showing!

Attached: 9E5CDC43-5857-4488-B2F2-05DD9889BCF5.png (1334x750, 631K)

Cause they decided to use the 9mm's bitchy cousin, the 5.56. Everyone knows real men use only 7mms and above in rifles.

But seriously, why go from based big bullets to wimpy little girly bullets? Are you all such girly men you can only handle a .22?

Attached: FB_IMG_1543305379684.jpg (500x387, 17K)

>45 ACP
>best
Yeah okay everyone knows that 5.7x28 is the best handgun caliber hands down

Attached: 2EF0A3CC-F5B4-4DE9-9ACD-6CB2AA16AED5.jpg (3024x4032, 880K)

Nazis lost cause most of the world teamed up on them not because of 45, Germany is like the size of Montanna

OH LAWDY IS DAT SUM WOUND VECTORS

Attached: 1417429101119.jpg (600x450, 28K)

... and their catastrophic economy.
... and their horrendous logistics.

>Those serrations on the front of the slide.

Attached: kitty cat.jpg (493x449, 43K)

The fuck is 10mm kurz

All economies were fucked at the time. It was total war.

Your fooling yourself if you think a nation of several hundred million high IQ white people wouldnt be a monstrous economic powerhouse.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/

Attached: 351808_5510949 (1).jpg (1238x2513, 985K)

Name one thing (1) that it can do better then 10mm.

You have capacity I guess, but that's hardly a good trade off for having half the caliber.

Am I the only person that favors 9mm, 12 gauge, and 5.56 because of how proliferate they are? I mean we can argue about ballistics all day but none of that means a damn thing if you can't afford or find the bullets. You assholes remember the ammo shortage years ago? Think about how hard it'll be to find .45 ACP if shit actually does hit the fan.

Better economy then the Soviets. Americans only did well because they were on an entirely separate land mass safe and sound, with more natural resources and workers.

Their logistics were as good as they good have been given their situation.

Attached: 1528596310998.jpg (744x716, 66K)

I like .45 mostly for the overall feel of the round.

The bigger bullets while loading make my subconscious respect what I'm doing more and the overall prowess of the weapon.

While firing .45 you get a good feedback of a killing machine and it's pretty controllable. .40s feel like a teenager in angst, just wildly lashing about.

and shooting a 9mm lacks a lot of feedback and really feels wimpy, and I just don't..... put as much respect onto what I am doing. I think 9mm leads to more complacency

How do you feel about +P?

Shoot your right foot with a 9 and your left with a 45 and tell me if you feel a difference.
This is some piss poor logic. The lower recoil of a 9 leads to quicker and more accurate follow up shots which increase lethality.

One advantage of ammunition calibers is availability. It’s easy to get 9 mil

actually not that much of a fan of them usually more harsh, I carry ball ammo .45.

poor 9mm manlet here. I understand you think your argument makes sense but it really doesnt. the trigger on my 1911 is all the difference for better shot placement.

Crispness in a trigger will make shots hit their targets.

Buy a 9mm 1911 then. Or a Sig P210.

.45acp for carrying is a pretty meh cal.

Attached: legend-8.jpg (425x378, 48K)

I’m a firm believer in diversifying your assets. You can own more than one gun and you should. Don’t put all your stock in one caliber.

But 9mm should be included. If your squad all has a 9mm and someone runs out of bullets, you can give that person some more out of your stash if everyone is using the same size

.45 is great and all until you have to buy it. I don't have the space at home to make my own so I have to buy it.

id rather get a pocket .380.

.45's are just fine.

We are discussing calibers, not guns. I dont know how all this fuddity about triggers is relevant in this thread.

A sig p238 makes more sense for carrying (at least for certain circumstances) than any .45

yeah pretty sure that'll be my next one. but I'm usually in a suit and a 3.5 inch 1911 is perfect for what I do. It's the largest weapon I'd even suggest someone conceal carry.

calibers have a lot of common qualities across all guns they are in. What you are most comfortable with is what you should carry.

And triggers are always relevant.

You can get the same trigger in almost any caliber.

What the fuck are you talking about? After the Wiemar Republic ended Hitler turned the German economy so well around that they called it the German Miracle and made him time magazine’s man of the year. Before the war started they had stupidly high economic growth, something like 30% a year or so. Or are you only talking about the economy after it suffered years of strategic bombing and fighting of the world’s armies?

Recently got a sig p938. Awesome carry pistol.

Anybody can tell you that a 30% anual economic growth means something is WRONG there.

Go back to Jow Forums anyway.

yeah but you can freakin see the .45's slice through the air with the naked eye. can't do that with anything faster.

>
Imply 7.62 tokerev didn't defeat the nazis

>implying filthy fucking soviets are any better than the nazis

And, once again, what has that to do with whom won the war or what caliber is best?

That’s the problem we have with 45 ACP. We all wish the Nazis had won.

>Better economy then the Soviets
Uh, kind of in some ways.

That shit was a house of cards, war or not, it would crumble and shit the bed.

Who's "we"?

I bet they are not "Smith, Wesson and me" this time, sucka.

Attached: whos-we-sucka.jpg (480x360, 73K)

I should rewatch those some day.

>The fuck is 10mm kurz

.40 strong and wonderful.

>name one thing
>already names a thing
what did he mean by this

how about I blow YOU away with my PP

>the 45 ACP (aka MAN STOPPER) conquered Europe and defeated the Nazis. deal with it

No you're thinking of 7.62x25. Silly guy.

Attached: 300px-7.62x25_-_FMJ_-_SB_-_5.jpg (300x225, 9K)

Not every gun is a defensive gun you retard.

I'm going to go cut up all my .45 guns because of you.

Isn’t this approaching AR15 level ballistics? Just going by weight of the projectile and velocity (I don’t know much about reloading or ballistics)

Closer to SBR AR performance but the bullets BC are not as good as .224 bullets so I'm guessing accuracy and range aren't quite the same but for anything under 100 yards I'd think 9x25 Dillon in a 6" barrel would be highly effective and maneuverable. Also there are 30 round 10mm glock mags now, I wonder how many of those you could fit in a chest rig/plate carrier. robertrtg.com/store/pc/SGM-TACTICAL-GLOCK-10MM-30RD-MAG-MODEL-20-29-40-p6840.htm

>45 ACP
Get the fuck out of here with your dumb shit. Pic related.

Attached: 357-Max-Edited.jpg (1920x1080, 44K)

You can't win a war if you spend all your time killing your own countrymen.

10mm is best mm.

Damn straight it is, brother!

Attached: USP_sip.jpg (1240x974, 385K)

I want to like this gun so much, but I can't justify the price. It's close to double the price it should be. It doesn't even come with nice features like an amazing trigger, or sights to justify the outrageous price.

Based and cartridge-pilled

Charged magazine according to HK specifications. Based and HKpilled.

.40 Sexy & Witty

Yeah. No.

Yeah.

Where do you think you are?

Attached: Snapchat-2085843294.jpg (1079x1079, 114K)

Name 2 things.

Filthy judeo bolshevik