What does Jow Forums think of grey shop...

what does Jow Forums think of grey shop? grey-shop.ru/ ive been on the look out for some russian shit lately and stumbled upon these guys, are they Jow Forums approved?

Attached: logogrey.jpg (606x314, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydaymarksman.co/marksmanship/squatting-position-rifle/
grey-shop.ru/rare/USSR-Afghanka-BDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vatniks who will overcharge you, hated by other airsoft eurotards who prefer to buy from other vatniks who won't overcharge you.

Questionable descriptions on gear and have passed things off as milsurp that were not milsurp for example but they don't straight up scam people generally they will ship your shit eventually. Facebook gear sellers are a better option generally. Also prepare to wait literally months for your shit to ship through the russian postal system that hasn't been updated since the tsar and then ivan at customs to use your package as a table for cards for a month after that before finally sending it overseas.

Pic related was quite the trouble to get over here.

Attached: maska.jpg (3024x2268, 1.25M)

I've bought from them plenty of times. Half of their stuff is legit and the other half is airshit; if you know what you're looking for, you won't have a problem. Everything I've bought from them is authentic, high quality, and exactly what I wanted.
Regarding prices, theirs tend to be better than most websites, although they can vary depending on the item. Again, do your research.
Regarding item description, just email them if you have a question and they'll usually respond within a day. Sometimes they're a bit slow because of holidays and whatnot though.
And finally, items usually take under a week to arrive to the west coast (for me). Long shipping times are usually a fluke or because people picked the "144-day" shipping option because they didn't wanna pay the extra $15 for dhl. The main reason that the cheap shipping takes so long is because of US customs. Blame your own shithole nation if you're gonna bitch.

Personally, I like to buy from greyshop because their business seems more wholesome and authentic than American airshit websites that sell knockoff "gorka" jackets for way too much.

Facebook stuff is nice, especially for niche stuff, but they can be hit/miss so definitely do your research on them. For basic slav surp, greyshop is fine.

Attached: 1555535214281.gif (220x387, 2.11M)

thank you anons

It's shit.

They'll charge you for shit they don't have in stock, take forever to ship, overcharge for EMS shipping. If you want to buy Russian kit, ask for the names. They ship fast, don't advertise false and don't overcharge.

Bought from there before, arrived. I just hate how because they foreigners want ruskie shit, they overcharge.

They got too hungry for the money, so i never bought anything else from them.

What alternative website are you referring to?

It's a shame they overcharge, but it's capitalist supply/demand.
Plus, a fair amount of authentic slav surp is pretty high quality relative to gay neon REI shit (and also cheaper).
It's still worth it to me even without the novelty of it being military surplus, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I haven't yet to find an equivalent American distributor of surp, so greyshop is basically all we have for the basic stuff unfortunately.
Slav surp has gone the way of the AKs.

>It's a shame they overcharge, but it's capitalist supply/demand.

I seriously wonder how much the owner gets his shit for. He probably gets crates for $200, and then sells each item for $140.

Gib names, user

Attached: 82391fe.png (855x471, 327K)

Companies like SSO/SPOSN are still rather modern companies and manfuacture new "surplus" gear, so he probably buys them in bulk for slightly less than he sells them for on the website. My guess would be that his profit margin is mainly in the shipping (literally every internet store does this) in addition to a lot of the cheaper "alternative" gear (airshit).

Just order with a credit card and you'll be fine. I earn too much for ordering from some random russian guy on facebook who people refuse to name.

>They ship to my country
>Some prices in my currency seem reasonable to me
I may buy form them once I get a way to pay for the shit I want

I guess here is a good place to ask. As far as quality goes, does ANA fall into the "real" category or the airshit category? Supposedly they've seen military use, but their pricing is airshit level.

I just bought something from here yesterday. Weird that theres a thread on it since ive never heard of the place until yesterday.

Attached: pepto.jpg (960x960, 183K)

I have their ANA Afghan stuff. Gorka 1 and their Afghan uniform. It's the real deal. Just be advised when ordering non-gorka that the sizing is small. I recommend buying two sizes up from what you normally wear. Everything else so far has been spot-on that's not ANA though.

ANA is literally knockoff SRVV from what I can see, which is already borderline airshit. Personally I like to stick to SSO/SPOSN for slav aesthetic and BTK for modern slav stuff.
ANA and Bars also make knockoff SSO/SPOSN stuff, but if you just want something for airshit or something you probably won't wear very often, your airsoft buddies won't be able to tell the difference between a condor and a crye.
pic related

All "gorkas" that aren't SSO/SPOSN are inferior knockoffs.

Attached: 3e44f117ba0ce47b1015bb0093d2cd8a.png (1204x565, 284K)

dude if there's a number in the name of the gorka, it's a piece of shit compared to the original.
also iirc, greyshop's afghan uniform is soviet surplus, not ANA

Attached: 1548244374584.jpg (680x680, 85K)

I ordered some clothes with the 10-14 day e-packet shipping, did I fuck up? I've ordered patches from Russia before and while it took some time, it wasn't months.

Should be totally fine. Email the greyshop folks to ask for a tracking number if you haven't received one already.

that's good. I hope they have their shit together with sizing i ordered the meme tracksuit with my exact measurements.

Attached: GopTacOpt40-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)

Their sizing is fine, from my experience. Baggy is an essential part of slav aesthetic anyway, it blurs your outline for good camouflage.

>Their sizing is fine, from my experience.
that's good to hear
>Baggy is an essential part of slav aesthetic anyway, it blurs your outline for good camouflage.
lel can't wait to meme out at the range

Would you recommend any other websites?

Study this carefully. everydaymarksman.co/marksmanship/squatting-position-rifle/

holy...

Attached: 1550561567003.jpg (598x465, 187K)

>Slav surp has gone the way of the AKs.

Only if you're super poor and stupid. Retard slavs are making ultra authentic copies (even copying Soviet era stamps down to the date code), throwing doubt on what's real and what's not so prices on even the real shit are falling across the board.

grey-shop.ru/rare/USSR-Afghanka-BDU

Attached: AfghankaBDUOpt-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

STFU slavboo

Attached: slavboo.png (1261x329, 38K)

Bought some shit last year, and while it took a while to come, it wasn't that bad.
But the thing that really pissed me off was the customs fee based on how much youbpaid for the itema and having to haul my ass to get them.
Only real reason why I avoid getting more shit from russia via mail. I'd rather just waltz over the border for that

Attached: 1556824768233.png (480x504, 395K)

>inb4 those are the actual stamps vatniks found lying around in the zone

Most of their stuff is reproduction and not original BTK/Techincom equipment.

Yet they tell what what products are original.

I like mine

Attached: IMG_20190430_073423.jpg (4160x3120, 2.35M)

Attached: IMG_20190503_072551.jpg (4160x3120, 2.08M)

Took 8 months and 10+ emails to my Gorka. Turned out to be a dead email listed on their site and had to get the real one through FB or something.

ivanthebear is better.

I think Gorgoth or something was the original owner and split because the new team started making the business sketchy or something like that. Either way I've heard he has his own store that has much better service.

Whats the deal with facebook sellers i tried to buy from one but he straight started ignoring me

I have an ANA scout suit, seems pretty okay quality, I think ANA is used a lot in the russian military, and generally seen as slightly worse than SSO but not bad. B brand vs A brand.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these without $30-50 shipping?

Attached: 71HOQlBU2HL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1146x1500, 143K)

>inferior knockoffs.
BARS actually makes the original Gorkas, SSO ripped off the design from them.

how's the material and build quality? range worthy?

I got a Sunrise suit from them previously, and it was an awesome buying experience, got it in exactly 2 days (in AZ no less).
Bought a plate carrier with 2 day shipping (which was cheaper funnily enough) and was told it wouldn't be here for another week. Guess it got caught in Russian customs since it looked too military-like.

Attached: 1432778111424.png (318x307, 119K)

And you wouldnt if you could?

Yeah thats how it is. Clothes gets here in 2 days but anything too tacticool like helmets and what not cant take time. I got me gorka from them.

tell us about the quality. especially compared to similar priced brand tracksuits

I visit them for SSO stuff and heavy stuff like plash palatka or canteen.

plash palatka is really nice and everyone should have 2 of them.

Not that guy. The quality is shit. Material is see through when held up to the light, sizing was confusing for NA sizes. It's super light and not worth what they're charging. Nothing about it reminds me of 'adidas'. I'll probably have to wash it on a slow setting on cold so it doesn't rip, because it seems really prone to. Overall I got it because I had the spare cash and wanted to meme. I wouldn't go out of your way to get it, you'll probably be disappointed.

Attached: tracksuit.jpg (864x1152, 749K)

damn that sucks I'll probably cancel my order. I can probably source fabric s and just have my wife make one.

The only parts I liked were the zipper and collars which seem decent enough. And there are places that will print fabric of different material for you so you can make any camo you want. I want to do this with tiger stripe and maybe fleck or strichtarn

CYKA!!!!!

bump for interest

Feels like paper, and its very thin, I got it for the memes. Zipper and collars feel nice but thats pretty much it

Material is very thin and does not feel like high quality, i fell off my bike while wearing it and it didnt rip(short slide, maybe a couple feet) I wouldnt use it for serious field stuff but you should no problems fooling about on the range

Check out rus-mil.com too. They have way more selection from what I remember when I was browsing grey shop.

Attached: IMG_6337.jpg (2016x1512, 730K)

care to elaborate?

How do you like the suit?
The pictures look stiff and cheap.

you literally just proved his point you fucking idiot

Attached: stalker_sunriseOpt-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 203K)

I spent over $3k there. Never had an issue. Good service and good prices.

Bump

Bump for interest

Is Armada Shop any good?

How do people deal with the faceberg sellers?

If you can't find out by word of mouth, you ain't gonna know.

>SSO Commercial Gorkas
>Not contract made Slavyanka Gorkas

ok you fuckin no knowledge pleb.

Commercial made ANA stuff you'd buy from Grey Shop is airsoft level, stuff made on contract that you get via private sellers is slightly better, but not by much.

Attached: 42221054_2117380418280660_4438460959358451712_n.jpg (918x648, 156K)

Its a store that sells russian milsurp

Find the reputable ones, talk to them, pay F&F over Paypal, call them out if they don't provide shipping info.

The well known/popular ones are 10/10 with some broken English being the only real barrier to buy, but be prepared to pay the Avizent Price.

cheapest zenitco around, as well as npz optics and decent shipping at least for russia

I bought a BARS Gorka 4 from there to use as a hunting suit.
I wasn't in a hurry, but it came after a few weeks, which I suppose isn't too bad, considering it came from Russia.
I have no idea about the prices, but I figured I didn't pay over much for it.

>muh sekret club
Ok, russian gear is pretty garbage anyway. At least I'm going to tell myself that because of gatekeeper fags like yourself. If it turns you into a complete faggot then I don't want it

SSO is fairly good for the price. Techincom is average. SRVV is good but overpriced. ANA and Bars are knockoff shit. Splav also makes decent Gorka suits if you're fond of one.
t. Russian
P.S. Dunno about the shop itself and the delivery is always fucked.