Rifle in Commiefornia

Hey could any Jow Forumsommandos knowledgeable about rifles in california tell me to what extent I can have a legal ar15 or ak platform? what restrictions would it have and what can i do to legally circumvent it

also if i get an AR pistol does it still need that bullet button bullshit? Any recommendations for a rifle calibre gun? I was thinking mini14 but id much rather spend the money on an AR

Attached: 1550891048803.png (645x773, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

franklinarmory.com/bfsiii-equipped-franklin-armory-xo-26-s/
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=30515.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bump

Attached: 1554599814683.png (824x1157, 273K)

>Go to your LGS
>buy a cucked AR

Literally your only choice for legal ARs in this state, depending on where you live you could get away with non compliant rifles or get the long dick of infringement. As for non compliant you have plenty of options

Ugh, just come to Nevada and vote for Republicans. You can have whatever AR you want here for now.

Do gun stores broker nc weapon sales from let’s say an online auction? Asking for a friend

If you want a legally owned AR you have to get a compliant rifle and it has to be run through an FFL regardless of whether you get from a store, a gun show or an online purchase.

I'm 30 years old.

I started planning my first ar-15 at 19....19 years old....it took me until this year

to finally legally be able to own a 30 round magazine, to insert into a pistol grip ar, with an adjustable stock.

and along the way...i had to do SO MUCH fucking paperwork

1: obama era long rifle registration on gun purchased prior to DROS keeping records of long arms circa 2012'2014.

2: 2016 CFARS assault weapon registration and payment. this was over $150 for my guns obtained

3: this last year, for 1 week only i had to drop what i was doing to literally run to every gun store in hopes of finding one with ANY 30 round magazines for my guns in stock and buy them out asap....before a stay on a un-constitutional law was ordered

-------

now since ammo sales are essentially banned i'm in the midst of obtaining an ffl03 + COE for my registered weapons...

while also spending out the ass to obtain a ccw..

my dad's an attorney....if he wasn't i wouldn't be able to afford the consultation for all the paper work i did...

and with all that fucking money and taxes spent to obtain a 60 year old piece of shit technology (spings and a pipe and a plastic box to shove some brass up into that system)

i am one of less than 7000 people in the entire fucking STATE of california to be able to legally do that...in a state of over 10 millon easy

OP here, yeah I was lazy to buy during the ban lift and didnt realize it was most likely temporary, which is was

big regrets had

Attached: UaEscmK.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

Bro what county are you from, I’ve got 5 guns and I haven’t had to deal with any of that shit

>allowing yourself to be vulnerable to rabid
and violent niggers, beaners, and wigger drug addicts so kike and illegal alien legislators can feel good
Just take the SHALLpill already you idiot, before you die horribly from being unprepared.

Attached: 5bcbeafe9b954.image.jpg (704x528, 55K)

Some post earlier today implied you can get a stripped lower 'other' and put a pistol brace on it, a 12'' barrel, a vertical foregrip and it isn't technically a pistol, rifle, or shotgun and so it's OK to own. I'd consult a firearms attorney though.

See for example franklinarmory.com/bfsiii-equipped-franklin-armory-xo-26-s/

not legal advice, so if you want an ar-15 pistol..

you have to build one from a virgin 80% lower, register it with the CADOJ and engrave it. (ghost gun bill)

build it into a single shot

take a time machine back to 2014 before sse2, before the CADOJ issued an opinion stating that single shot conversions to -> semi-auto isn't legal.

franklin armory advises you not to convert that to a semi-auto

the real answer is, nobody has been a test case for the single-shot -> semi auto opinion to hoild any validity....

so if you don't mind going to jail and putting everything at risk go for it, because everyone in california could use a concrete answer...

This

If you want to go full SHALLpilled I will tell you the way. An 80% lower receiver is an AR lower that just needs to be milled and blued/cerakoted, you can buy the trigger and pins in kits and the upper receiver in kits online for easy assembly. This rifle will be unregistered and 100% scary salt rifle non compliant. As for mags, buy 10/30 hex magazines and 30 rd “repair” springs and convert them into 30rd mags. It’s either that or make a trip and go out of state and buy 30rd mags and say you bought them during freedom week. Some counties will get up your ass for having a non compliant rifle, other (like mine) don’t give a flying shit and you can brazenly shoot your non compliant shit at the range, with local police present sometimes too. One of my favorite writers Edward Abbey once said “When guns are outlawed, only the Government will have guns. The Government - and a few outlaws. If that happens, you can count me among the outlaws.”

Ask yourself this OP, are you ready to be an outlaw because this shithole state made you one or would you rather not deal with it?

Attached: 17F2ED9F-B006-4A01-AB6D-02C3B6A192DE.jpg (1200x1600, 431K)

>not legal advice
Exactly. But if a Californian wanted an AR they could/should just buy one over the border in AZ or NV private sale and obey all posted speed signs on the way home.

if you legally want to buy a private sale ar-15, you have to have the seller convert it to featureless and shit it to an FFL who is willing to do doing ar transfers in this liberal ass state....to do it for you.

you can private sale an off-roster ar-15 pistol though, if you want one bad enough you can buy one...aint going to be cheap//

like the sheriff who got busted selling glock gen 4's and mino dracos off roster second hand on calguns

was making a killing....used off roster handguns could fetch upwards of $2k....ofcourse law enforcment is exempt from all laws and can even obtain NFA shit

It’s bullshit, any pig who enforces California’s gun laws is an oathbreaker and deserves every bit of hate they get and more

i assumed shit was temporary af and ordered magazines for guns i didnt have as soon as i possibly could on monday morning. we can only hope it'll become permanent, but i dont think the chances are very high

my dream is to build a shitty form 1 suppressor one day, and if the supreme court rules in our favor that might be a reality.

we have a very slim chance that it will be forever.

benetiz wasn't a very high ranking judge, just an appellate who is still actually sitting in his technically vacant seat.....so he knew his order wasn't forever.

i mean if you knew anything about the legal system, you knew that shit wasn't forever...it was a vacated seat held by a retired judge who issued an order that went against the narrative...oversought by the 9th....i mean shit

>all this bullshit
I also have a Registered Assault Weapon. I never consulted a lawyer. The only paperwork I had to do was the Firearm Safety Certificate retard test, the gunsafe affidavit so I didn't have to buy a lock, the 4473, and the CFARS Assault Weapon online registration form which was almost identical to a rebate submission.

Also, instead of running around to gunshops looking for standard cap mags last month like some kind of 'tard, I ordered them by the case online.

I just bought a lower from turners. Bought all the parts from Primary Arms and built my rifle. It was that easy. The barrel came pin and welded with a muzzle brake so that's one less "feature" the stock is adjustable but I got that cheap 5 dollar spikes lock. No VFG. And a gay fin grip. And its 100% legal now. With a standard mag release.

>1: obama era long rifle registration on gun purchased prior to DROS keeping records of long arms circa 2012'2014.
This did not happen.

>2: 2016 CFARS assault weapon registration and payment. this was over $150 for my guns obtained
You could have registered all your AWs on one $15 submission.

Bullet Buttons were banned.

AR pistols are difficult to obtain, you can't use a virgin lower from the gunshop like in other states. Even if you obtain an AR pistol lower, it has to be maglocked.

You can either build/buy a featureless AR (no flash hider, telescoping stock, pistol grip), or a maglocked AR (variations include break the action to drop mags, clip charge the mag through the ejection port, or side-load the mag like a Krag).

Read PC 30515 for more details.
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=30515.

Check out the Calguns forum for more detailed information.

>i mean if you knew anything about the legal system
wow man are you the only one who knows anything about teh legal system? your readin comprehension is shit, read the end of my post again