What's Jow Forums's opinion on the Brownells Retro series

Attached: 20190123_165032.jpg (1200x900, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Specialty-12-oz-Army-Green-Camouflage-Spray-Paint-6-Pack-1920830/202058628
youtu.be/V3m5eDO2-RA?t=790
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably

Wood furniture on AR platforms is fucking geh

not available in leafistan but badly want them/10

there is no wood furniture in this picture or on any of the brownells retros for that matter

I like that theyre doing it, but I think it looks shit. I think the original AR10 looked shit too, but at least the furniture didn't look cheap.

Neat, but the furniture is thoroughly unimpressive. I've felt better plastic on Chinese toy guns. I don't understand why they haven't admitted to screwing the pooch there, and released a second gen.

OP here, neither in Mexicostan either, I want the 5.56 Proto so fuccing badly

Originally the furniture was objectively cheap and shitty, it was common for it to break

>Wood
are you fucking blind or did i just fall for the bait

It's worse.

They barely have finished releasing what they had planned, I mean, the Proto was the last one, so I'd say they are compiling feedback, the videos I've seen on the rifles say the same about the furninture.

Unless you have an original one to compare it's very unlikely because the materials are objectively more modern

They modernized the design and went with plastic instead of the original fiberglass. There's no reason for it to feel more cheap than the real ones.

It's not wood, he's blind

Attached: 64f4bb8b-7209-4067-8024-7a4947fb75d6.gif (540x250, 2.76M)

Revised:

>Brown fake wood furniture on AR platforms is fucking geh

Old handguards aren't hard to come by. You can get a set for

I didn't know wood stocks came in matte green and matte black as well

God you're a fucking retard
I hope you're sterile

homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Specialty-12-oz-Army-Green-Camouflage-Spray-Paint-6-Pack-1920830/202058628

They don't have paint in Hicksburg?

who tf would paint over beautiful wood

Attached: ron.jpg (981x1024, 94K)

The main focus of the pic is on shitstain brown furniture and it looks bad.

Better ask your mom. She might need that plan b.

Is that a mold seam on the AR-10 looking gun's handguard? Pretty good indicator of shit quality.

Furniture aside, top-charging ARs make me cum buckets

Ithink it is, in a video I've seen of the guns the guy said that despite looking cheap, they're decent.
And yes...It's Ian
youtu.be/V3m5eDO2-RA?t=790