Why do Russians use cylindrical containers instead of the superior box containers?

Why do Russians use cylindrical containers instead of the superior box containers?

Attached: iRt1fQPms74.jpg (1160x870, 150K)

they don't believe in minecraft

Round cylinders looks like cock, which all russian men lust over.

see those braces on the side? that makes them rectangular-ish. they won't roll over.
i don't know if this shape makes more sense than straight up rectangular shape. just from basic physics/engineering perspective a cylinder is a LOT more crush resistant and stronger to various impacts.

This. Have you seen how many AIDs cases are being treated over there? It's like every man wants to be Freddie Mercury.

you're thinking of Marines.

Attached: 1545714723426.jpg (821x771, 125K)

>Why do Russians use cylindrical containers
Cuz cylindrical container can easily be rolled when theres a need to move it, and this is done with just two people
A box container have to be slid. On uneven terrain, that definitelly takes more efforts than rolling.

>every man wants to be Freddie Mercury

Indeed. Freddie Mercury is a pinnacle of Man's man. He just oozing with masculinity that even and cold-hearted Saddam Hussein tries to copies Freddie Mercury immortal mustache.

Attached: Freddie.png (380x316, 123K)

Cuz Vatniks are Retarded.

>missiles are round
>hurr let's use square containers

Attached: 1554381749593.png (1000x432, 165K)

>he doesn’t know about the square missiles
Jesus Ivan, unfuck your country already.

>why your gun barrels are cylindrical? What are you, fucking gay?

Attached: 1508962937946.png (645x729, 93K)

>Gunny fights a bear and wins
Fucking Marines

Is box containers the S-Ducts of missile systems? Russians just can't understand how to make them?

Because they look cool

>tfw ywn be a tactical shaft operator

>unfuck your country already

Attached: areyouforrealquestionpoint.webm (362x638, 2.7M)

Can't put a square container into revolver launch system.
And cleaning of snow is getting much easier.

Attached: kreyser-petr-velikiy-18[1].jpg (561x940, 130K)

me recording

>back cover
>nevah been dun before

why do Americans put a round missile inside a square hole? You waste less space using circles.

So USSR could quickly retool their pipe factories to start producing those, obviously

I know this is probably bullshit, but if this wasn’t Jow Forums, I’d honestly believe it. That sounds like the most Soviet thing ever.

That Sovietesque revolving missle autocannon thing is awesome.

Fun fact.

Tractors make tanks.

Yeah, but they usually make tanks like the Bob Semple.

Yeah, God forbid it made something like the T-34.

Then this entire conversation would be completely different.

Stack like box
Strong like tube
Cheap like Kalashnikov
RUSSIA STRONK

I mean, between the T-34 and the Bob Semple, you basically have the 2 most effective tanks of the war.

For every any width, a cylinder has a smaller surface area than an equally tall box. Russia being a third world country in the throes of economic death and Chinese domination sees it wise to do this in order thoroughly minimize material waste and reduce production costs.

kek

Attached: s-300fm.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

>superior box containers
>What the fuck is geometry?

Attached: scientific american.png (400x528, 361K)

Because you see komrade, if case is of circle, you have space tiger

What is the fucking point
You'd get an extra shot if you just slotted a bunch of square ones into a big fucking hole.

those are the new recyclable vodka bottles

Attached: 1555360106651.jpg (659x561, 115K)

It'd imagine it's much faster to reload. S-300 is literally the first VLS on a ship in the world, ever.

Attached: 1134-bf azov (2).jpg (1592x820, 504K)