Black dyke passes ranger course

Black dyke 'passes' range course.

Proposes to girlfriend on grduation.

popularmilitary.com/first-black-female-soldier-passes-ranger-school-gets-engaged-to-girlfriend-at-graduation/

Youre a laughing stock USA.

Attached: 409627.jpg (480x270, 17K)

>obsessed

>a female that you shittalk fucking passed ranger school

Meanwhile, what are you up to? Probably don’t even have a girlfriend lmao kys

Virtue signal more. Women dont deserve to be in combat roles. They dont pass, and the standards have been lowered to accommodate them. Anyone who is ok with that is a traitor.

OP, this is the modern man. I stopped caring. Let it burn.

Kys and tell Jow Forums to do the same

>seething

>implying a Jow Forumstard is self-aware enough to realize his life is nothing but a drain on the resources of his betters.

This is what the US has staked its entire future on.

Attached: nationalinterestexcerpt.png (905x310, 46K)

According to the Oxford dictionary:
stop: (of an event, action, or process) come to an end; cease to happen.
caring: Displaying kindness and concern for others.

This means I am not seething.

Attached: 1555975413784.jpg (1280x600, 123K)

you're seething hard
now post guns

No, child. I will not post pictures of my guns.

>I dont care about the degradation of standards and traditions of my armed forces
>progressiveness is more important

have sex

Did they lower the standards to let her in or did she pass the regular standards? If the latter, I literally don't care. If the former, that's pathetic.

have sex

>standards and traditions of meat shields
lol now tell me what country you live so i can laugh at your gunless country

Back to

have sex with eachother you stupid shrill faggots kys

Well technically the standards are lower for everyone now but if you really want to sit there and imply she didnt get a helping hand all the way through like those 3 wets point cunts did then youre insane.
>3 attempts on the darby course. Final one was done alone with just instructors.

incel

have sex

Tiananmen Square Massacre
Winnie the Pooh
The Great Leap Forward

Im heading off to the French Foreign Legion next year. I was going to join the Marines but the fact that females are now allowed in as grunts turned me off. I really dont want to go to the Legion because I heard its shit but I also heard its still pretty hard core and most of all theres no women in it. Training might be shit but who cares. The day a woman breaks into a male only domain that domain is no longer truly 'hard'.

who the fuck cares

Still better than communism.

So how gay is the US military nowadays? I mean, it's like you go there and all your hunky military guy friends are naked around each other or go to the beach and rub oil on their thick shiny pecs or anything faggy right?

Attached: 1376769711430.png (300x300, 168K)

Have rope.

Attached: 694940094001_5984176176001_5984175726001-vs.jpg (931x524, 23K)

Who the fuck cares, Marines are all expendable cannon fodder anyway. Being a black gay female has no effect on the capacity to absorb bullets.

>Marines
You're blind, arnt you, user?

Apparently so, maybe I should enlist too then

Whatever though. It's actually better to use the least qualified and least fit members of society for the military, since we don't really lose anything if they die and can finally get some good out of them if they live. They all fill out a bodybag the same.

I don't care. She's only ranger qualified.

Reminder: women are not anymore suited for serving in most combat roles than they are playing offensive linemen in the NFL.
You wouldn't want a woman defending your quarterback, would you? Then why place them in positions where they are expected to defend our boys over there. It is proven that they don't fare as well. They are literally held to lower standards.

Funny thing, Americans very rarely even make it past the initial screening process. The French know that most of us are soft as fuck. They'd rather take a chance on that Eastern European or African kid who actually knows what it's like to truly suffer. Most Americans never get that and they don't want you discovering the suck in training.

>a handful of women get in so the military can come across as progressive
>somehow damaging the overall combat effectiveness of our military

besides, most of them will just get discharged when they eventually become pregnant.

>Im heading off to the French Foreign Legion next year

why? practically everyone in existence says its a bad idea. Its basically just a citizenship program for french-speaking africans.

makes sense because all they do is serve in african shitholes.

And Afghanistan. I don't think the FFL were super active in Iraq but they've done shit in the ghan.

Nah. You're the laughingstock because our dykes will fuck you up, easy.

If only you knew how wrong you were
There are plenty of women signing on with the branches actively wrecking it and being promoted to positions they arnt qualified for because of "progressiveness"
And pregnant women can and have still "served"