>Want to get your firearms license?
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

>Jow Forumsangaroos recommended firearm list
docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit

>Jow Forumsangaroos discord link, almost not dead:
>e6XTe3
News:
>WAPOL pushing "Mental health crackdown" on firearm license holders
firearmownersunited.com/2019/04/22/wa-police-want-to-use-mental-health-as-new-excuse-to-confiscate-guns/

>Melbourne is still shit
firearmownersunited.com/2019/05/01/muh-gun-laws-shootings-continue-in-shithole-melbourne/

>Jow Forumsangaroos discord link, almost not dead:
e6XTe3

Discuss:
>New guns
>Why is my PTA taking so long
>Fuck Melbourne
>Huntin'

Attached: w8m8.png (871x633, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6SMGrIaals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OI! YA GOT A LOISANCE FOR THIS POST?!

Attached: 4A2AED6D00000578-0-image-a-1_1520988875294.jpg (634x845, 117K)

Attached: 1494029383686.jpg (389x379, 41K)

Wait, is that actually real? I thought shit like that was mostly overblown.

This must be in the UK right?
...Right?

Okay Bungins

>Inb4 deleted again

Attached: 22712180_1467775023340266_4451050973144970906_o.jpg (1534x1534, 230K)

Lambing soon, you cunts ready to smash some red bastards?
I mean foxes not commies.

Attached: huntsat4.jpg (720x960, 95K)

who is that? almost looks like a shoop of that weird looking GoT girl. i know a dude from England who looks exactly like that

Google
"waiting for a m8"

>Not being aware of this absolute mad cunt
Thats fuckin unaustralian

Notice the dollar sign and the Daily Mail Australia watermark.

Attached: 1521145860134.jpg (500x667, 64K)

This is Australia not England you inbred hick

Goddamnit it all seems hopeless

Attached: 1517281452031.jpg (233x237, 25K)

>One month until heading up Dargo with the mates for a long weekend of sinking piss
May the alcohol keep pouring and the funs be booming.

Things get boring after a couple of days, any of you faggots got some good camping/weekend ideas we can entertain ourselves with?

Hope you're putting the gats away when the fat lambs out.

>difinitif
>can you defoyne tha?
and people say ebonics are an insult to the english language

>Discuss:
>New Guns
>Why is my PTA taking so long

Got a BA13 Takedown in 9mm arriving early next week, fuck public holidays.

Got my PTA for a .223 WFA-1 approved today, so with the short week next week I'll probably get it about Monday the week after. Now to find some time to use the cunts.

Attached: BGBA13SS.jpg (800x267, 32K)

How many dollary doos did the WFA end up costing?

$3200 for a 16in barrel with the long receiver in OD green. Got it from a dealer who had precisely what I wanted new on the shelf- Warwick has suspended deliveries for a month cos they're changing to a revised model with no side rails and a lighter bolt carrier. Might be an improvement but I didn't feel like waiting longer to beta test a new version, and what they had in stock was literally the exact rifle I would have spec'd if I'd bought from the factory.

Been spending more than I should on bits and pieces for it while I wait in the interim, so the faster it gets here the better, lol.

What glass, aimpoint? Also that BA13 looks fun

I had one mate down 2 of those at a small party we all had once. He started throwing up his entire stomach at about 3 in the morning.

And yeah, they'll be stingy but its for their own bloody good. Retards tried making a homemade molotov last time. I woke up at about 11 to an orange glow coming through the curtains. Swiped it aside to see a small fire on the back porch and 3 guys just watching a half-broken vodka bottle intently.

A Vortex Viper 1-6. Thought about an Aimpoint, among others, but as much as I try and tell myself it'll get shot out bush more than anything, chances are it's going to shoot more round at paper than at anything else, and I looked through a mate's copy of the same optic and was pretty impressed.

I'm kinda happy I'll have the BA13 for a week or two before the Warwick rocks up and I focus on it - I reckon it's got the potential to be fun as fuck. I shoot pistol and a mate reloads for both of us, so 9mm to plink with it is going to be cheap; the takedown side of it will be handy for overnight hikes, but yeah - a little rifle with basically zero recoil that's cheap to feed and fun to shoot oughta be a bit of a riot, I hope.

>so let get this straight....
>I'm sittin here, waiting for a mate
>and you're arresting me for what?

That shit does not happen here, I'm doubtful that it's even that bad for the poms
Also op made his thread literally in the middle of the night so I'll see youse lot at the bottom of Page 10

>not getting on the piss on a Friday night and staying up shitposting

Attached: donttreatonmeyacunt.png (2000x1333, 200K)

Some of us live a real state with a proper timezone eastie.

Some of us don't get v& for owning a Savage B110

nigger its 9am

Attached: 19F8E6AD570B4DFD88FE73F2A6814F60.gif (600x304, 263K)

Saved.

did you even ask permission?

hey mates, anyone else like putting veggies in the bum? in Queensland btw

I thought that'd be more of a Melbourne thing

You mean the BA110 Stealth?
We can actually still buy it and other guns with barrel shrouds if we get the barrel shroud taken off or have a small channel milled into the top.
Pic is example from the Beatons booth at shot expo, Tikka in a MDT ESS.

WAPOL is still dumb for banning guns with barrel shrouds.

Attached: IMG_20181013_105009.jpg (4160x3120, 2.72M)

How come you people own so many guns?

Attached: shiteatbridge.jpg (194x240, 15K)

Is that the shoulder thing that goes up?

Ah so that’s that fun-hating arsehole

Wait, so WAPOL's drama wasn't that it resembled some esoteric weird gun - it was that you put a barrel shroud on a gun and ZOMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Eating dogs is a Melbourne thing

Attached: 10903F5C-FDF9-4E6D-AF51-36DCA34B7875.jpg (900x900, 394K)

How do you guys go about finding properties to shoot on?

When the Ruger Precision rimfire was announced, Beatons asked WAPOL what the go is.

WAPOL thinks that a barrel shroud "can conceal an AR15-style gas impingement system"

Attached: blackholebrain.jpg (811x676, 74K)

from smellbourne can confirm

Oh my fucking god that's depressing. I genuinely wonder what our laws would look like if police/pollies/public service were actually educated on firearms.

Networking through family, friends, family friends, friends of friends ect.

Doorknocking is an option but chance of success can be quite low. But in both cases present yourself as safe and responsible, talk to the owner about the property, learn where there's infrastructure and livestock so you can avoid putting a hole in something you shouldn't.

Best time to start asking is now with lambing coming up, farmers are often too busy to go spotlighting for foxes.

I would add that like getting a job without experience, it's a fuckload easier to find more properties to shoot on once you've got one or two farmers that know you're sensible and will recommend you to others.

Ay can someone hit up Firearms Owners United and tell them to stop writing Jow Forums blogposts for articles? They're losing what little credibility they had. Cheers cobbas

Attached: 1530952368898.jpg (2048x1365, 321K)

Okay Boz

Picked up my first PTA yesterday, picked up my rifle from the dealer this morning. Feels good to finally be a hasguns.

pics

Okay Caboose

What you all running for a rabbit rifle?
I had a USSR TOZ 17-01 sitting in my cabinet. It was in good nick but not really doing anything.
I got the barrel cut down to 13 inches, and chucked a cheap suppressor on it, along with a 4x32.
No loss of accuracy, and it shoots great groups. I used it to dispatch several hares the other day.
It's now my go to gun.

Kiwi?

Yah.
We're basically going to have the same laws in a few months.

I got a Winchester 1885 in 17wsm.
Implying i ever shoot anything though

Recently got a Tikka T1x with the 20" barrel, planning to put it in a GRS Berserk stock.

finally got my firearms licence approved lads. I already have a nice .308 bolty waiting for me at the shop, just have to wait 3 weeks for the licence to arrive from pozbourne.

can't wait to get into hunting, I'm applying to get into the SSAA CWM so i can actully learn how to do it.

Okay Bungins

Tell us about your setup

and we were so close to almost beginning to consider the possibility of starting the conversation that might lead to the chance of an actual discussion in regards to maybe reconsidering our gun laws.

From what it looks like, your laws are still better than ours, so I guess you're still an inspiration to us. We still don't even allow semi-auto rimfire or shotguns. So it could be a lot worse.

>.308 Winchester XPR,
>3-12x54 Ziess Conquest 4 optic
>Harris bipod

all I need now is a sling and a case, so far I've sunk over $2.5k into this including licence, SSAA membership and safe. Next purchase will most likely be a levergat for bush purposes

>Note to ASIO/AFP: I use /ck/, Jow Forums and Jow Forums for recreational purposes only, anything else is ironic shitposting...please don't take my gun :(

alright boys, I'm hunting a good lever action but I know basically zero good places to look online. I'm QLD based btw

fuck off bungins

cleavers if you want to bother dealing with them otherwise support your local store if you can. Otherwise ozgunsales, usesguns or ssaagunsales.

cheers, I will look into cleavers now. I've been using my local but they're a little hopeless. Do you have any experience with QGE?

you had issues dealing with Cleavers?

Not him but they can be cunts to deal with. A lot of their stock is backorder but they won't list it as such; they pad shipping charges, especially on ammo - Rebel and Cleavers both use TNT dangerous goods couriers, both ship from Brisbane, but shipping elsewhere in QLD is $60 minimum for Rebel and $160 for Cleavers.

I've ordered items from them and had them turn up in the wrong colour. They're a pain in the arse to deal with on returns.

On the plus side, they have an excellent range of stuff, and in many cases you won't find a lot of their stuff anywhere else.