Guys, do you feel owned? So Owned

>Guys, do you feel owned? So Owned.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-03 m i t h on Twitter … .png (768x630, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MANmf29yUlk
npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really, but she should feel owned

THose mass shooting "facts" are complete BS... They make up their own definition of mass shooting! Do some research the actual numbers are about 95% lower then what they claim The left just spews forth lies knowing all to well the masses are too stupid to fact check then themselves!

Yeah, it's so easy to point out that the Australian buyback demonstrably had no effect on crime using the data, their own reviews showed that.

There was a large spike in crime and murder immediately following the buyback, which resulted in Australians re-arming with whatever they were still allowed to buy.

You're technically correct, Australia is one of those nations that does not differentiate homicide from gun homicide, in their crime stats, so anyone expecting them to publish mass shooting numbers, outside those that get broad reporting, are being stupid.

>Australia doesn't publish the actual statistics of mass shootings
>in America the actual statistics of mass shootings are fake.
Noice

There have been multiple well reviewed studies of criminology and terrorism that show the US is below average on mass shootings, there has been only one that claimed that we had a disproportionate amount, and that fucktard refuses to release his data.

Guess which one the news consistently reports as true...

Does anybody's brain function anymore?
There's no substance or logical extractions in anything anybody said in the attached pic. God I'm so tired of you people (Jow Forums is guilty as sin too) who half bake every idea you claim to pledge your life too.
The worst part is that your measure of what's actually profound and truthful is so low you actually think you have something of value to add to the conversation.
You never examine the way you think in any critical light.

>There's no substance or logical extractions in anything anybody said in the attached pic.
That's the joke

>then you showed up

SEE
Asshat!

It's only a joke now because it's convenient for making me look foolish. Those 3 tweets and their ilk have the value of toddler's gibberish yet OP felt there was something in them worth the effort of capping and starting a thread.

Whoever thought it was a joke has the sense of humor of camus because those are real, common, opinions shaping and perverting the world.

I can see at least a half dozen well thought out replies discussing the topic with some literal merit, unlike you, so I think you might be the problem.

In other words: Stop projecting.

Do any of them cover the racial aspect? Ie aren’t most ‘mass shootings’ happening in chiraq?

You're the exact problem. I'm not even referring to the accuracy of the statistics. But the fact that people think they have direct correlation to the issues they're discussing. It's shameful.

The criminology studies usually do. but I was talking about international, worldwide studies, not just in CONUS.

I see one of the Fox News interns is phoneposting again

Anyone who wants a simple, factual and non refutable argument against gun control I recommend this guys video

youtu.be/MANmf29yUlk

Attached: ff.jpg (855x1200, 124K)

The beta bitches claim something like roughly 3,000 mass shootings occurred last year in the USA, but this is by their made up definition of "mass shooting" if you go by the standard definition that has always been used by the FBI and other agencies the actual number was 6!!! FUCKING 6! This is so out of the realm of even calling it an exaggeration, its a straight bold faced fucking LIE! They manipulate shit sooo much to fit their narrative at EVERY turn (not just gun control) that sooner or later they are going to have to be dealt with! There was a time when the public would use their brains and realize hmmm that number seems a little high maybe I should research this but the left is so deluded and want soooo hard to have moral superiority that they just run with the BS and spew it forth as gods word! If you ask me news agencies reporting fallacies like this to the masses should have all their reporters/anchors/CEO's publicly executed! Its beyond even propaganda!

The political class and media have redefined mass shooting in America so that they can make it seem like a lot of them happen. It is propaganda.

Facts dont care about your feelings,Beta!

Don't just make up dumb shit. You're not helping.

Our feelings don't care about your "facts", cis scum

>There have been multiple well reviewed studies
Such as?

All of that is factually true.

Massachusetts university professor
>what is the global terrorism database
Chicago university professor
>what is the CPRC

Both have published their full datasets and are properly vetted, unlike the Langford study

Source? If anything our numbers on mass shootings in the US are actually lower than stated because many police jurisdictions don't report their data to the FBI.

We don't need to rely on fake studies to make our case for gun ownership because it's a right. Frankly, you sound like you're full of shit.

There's only one thing to tell people like her: Come and take them.

Most countries outside the US don't report Gun homicides at all. So what sort of comparisons do you expect to make. Most studies worth anything have to rely on more sources than just the FBI, that's already baked in, if the study is worth anything.

She should shut up and just be eye candy

School shootings are down, I dont know about "mass shootings" and I'm not that guy but I just want to point that out.

The biggest reason for crime in the US is blacks though. This is totally irrefutable and dwarfs all other petty stupid minor squabbles of mass shootings and the like.

SHALL.
NOT.
BE.
INFRINGED.

thanks for you constructive input butch

Lol this bitch lowkey got beat. That guy made her look dumb. We really shouldn't let women be spokespersons for our side they just make us look bad

This is always a weird point. Statistically, a black person is more likely to be killed by a random other black person on the street than a cop.

As a white person, I am statistically more likely to be killed by a random black person on the street than a black person is to be killed during a traffic stop.

>2031 mass shootings
I love it when liberals change definitions to fit their arguments

das raceest

Number of guns owned has nothing to do with the level of gun control. If I can ban everything but .22 bolt action single shot rifles and everyone can buy one, the number of total guns might explode while gun ownership right are indeed infringed.

The liberal argument is that more guns = more gun crime.

These. When the threshold is 3 dead or wounded, it includes the daily drive-bys in Baltimorgue. Yet libs are framing it so people will think there's Annuda Parkland every single day.
Make no mistake: antigunners are perfidious, manipulative sociopaths with a perverted lust for power. These people want you in prison or dead for ever having disobeyed them.

Attached: 1556744771670m.jpg (1024x728, 113K)

Wish we could make EVERYONE in this country watch this! FACTS/STATS not Feelings/emotions!!!!

LMFAO Your point trranslate to something like.... My Fantasy land does not give a fuck about reality!

Bawdamore nowadays

nazi drumpfcuck racist bigot babykillers btfo

Attached: original.gif (500x237, 144K)

What's a weird point? That blacks are criminal and violent and bring up our numbers to levels that make idiots think theres a problem?

When those idiots ignore the actual issue and then blame guns?

Thats the real problem. I'm not sure what you mean.

You're preaching to the choir pal. We're all pro 2a here, I'm just pointing out this dumb blonde whore doesnt know how to argue

People dont like facts. This guy has a lot of good videos especially on "race realism". I dislike what he has personally become himself recently from what I have seen, HOWEVER his videos are still good and factual information is factual information regardless who is speaking it.

Attached: ff.png (1280x1100, 1.78M)

Read the post again fuck stick! Do your own research "not your personal army" and all that jazz... The stats/facts back my point up NOW educate yourself and stop taking beta's claims as Gods word! I dont trust ANYTHING I read until I do my own research A healthy mistrust in government/media is the prescribed remedy to stupid fucks/lefty's! Facts/Numbers dont lie! The truth is in the corner of White Conservative America and definitely the foe of the left and gun control advocates hence the bs made up stats!!

It's a weird point because everybody knows about it and most crime prevention measures are meant to keep the chimps in line. In that way, laws really are meant to target blacks but the average person doesn't give a shit because they don't commit crimes.

It's not a secret. Even the blacks know it and that's why they get all uppity when you try to make crime more illegal or stiffen punishments.

The burden of proof lies on the one making the claim, idiot. If you end an argument with "do you research", I assume you have no idea what you're talking about and proceed to ignore you. You should be doing the same.

>the us
>below average on mass shootings
In the world maybe, but the us shouldn't compare itself with some 3rd world shithole with daily terrorist attacks and a low key civil war.

P.S..... Bet your weak ass isn't gonna come take em!!! Bet you want someone else to do your dirty work and come infringe on my God given rights, WHY? because your a weak beta/bitch that wants to put others lives on the line for your lies and bs!

>"Those who demand security/safety at the cost of Liberty, DESERVE NEITHER" -T.J!

What do you think? We'd have literal yuro level gun violence without niggers.

Attached: 1508124579972.png (597x441, 24K)

That's how you get cherry picked arguments like "of all developed nations...". Either compare yourself to the rest of the world or don't.

If blacks were removed from the US, our GDP would go up and crime would shoot way down.

Make no mistake, give cops enough power and gun control follows. Already cops enforce gun control.

Whites have to suffer for black crime, it would be nice if it was some kind of island but its not. We already suffer from it.

Cherry picked arguments are gun deaths. Few countries have as many guns as the us, but the violence is the same, be it trucks, knifes or bombs. The topic doesn't need to be discussed at all tho since it is a god given right. Every lie the media says could be true, it won't change a damn thing. 2a is a right and it was written down so that grabbers could get shot.

Ok lets look at the OP! by the defintion of OP that would beg the assumption of "making the claim"... You are defending that claim! So by your own admission the burden lies with you...Now my facts exist yours do not so finding the truth should be rather easy for you with the interwebs at your disposal, but if you would rather keep eating garbage propaganda, by all means do so. Just dont keep screaming victim when the time comes to get down with the get down because the "day of the rope" has come and your on the list to be necked! Treason is still punishable by death youngin!

Everything would be better.

I'm not the guy making the liberal claims, I'm just telling you that you don't know how to argue and are an idiot for thinking that "do your research" when asked for citations on claims is a valid argument. I'm all for gun rights but idiots like you are the reason that the left wins arguments.

>Both the libshits and the lolbertarians are wrong! The answer is black people!!!!

Even compared on a one to one with the EU, we actually have less mass shootings per capita than the EU.

You should consider actually finding and consuming properly vetted crime studies.

The US has a higher poverty rate so if comparing The US to Japan or something is fair game so is drawing the comparison to Columbia. Baltimore would eat the worst city in Germany alive.

Do you think youre smart for just blatantly ignoring such a simple fact?

You fucking pseud redditors literally make me sick.

>NO ITS NOT THE NIGGERS GOYIM STOP POSTING THE TRUTH

Attached: ff0.jpg (1754x562, 123K)

Shall not be infringed. No other factor need apply, statist.

it's the only argument needed

What the fuck are you even talking about now you god damn autist? You didnt even watch the video.

Stop sperging you low IQ little 17 year old twit. If you want to post such inane drivel maybe you should go to faceberg or some other site more welcoming of your fucking spew.

The CDC literally lost a court case to the NRA for just that. His claim holds up in the court of law idk what else to tell you.

did someone say statist?

Attached: 1554946633180.jpg (480x669, 27K)

Source : the dickey amendment. Next question.

Who's the idiot??? The one quoting facts/stats or the one spouting bs attempting to appeal to emotions, if you think the left is "winning" the arguments then you sir are the idiot! Just because the media is in a strangle hold does not mean they are "winning" by beating the proverbial dead horse over and over!

AUDIT THE FED, DAD!

Attached: Rand 2.jpg (3611x2407, 1.5M)

ron should have had this manlet fuck aborted

Why?

>tfw removing a single racial group from the stats puts your homicide rate right between Belgium and Finland

Just google search any Australian city and the word shooting and you'll see that firearm homicides continue despite any firearm laws. In fact, gun crime and murder by firearm happens more often now than before the gun control legislation took effect.

It's not a study, but NPR (of all sources) found last year that the majority of "school shootings" reported by the Department of Education in 2015-2016 either never happened or were misreported.
>npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent
>This spring the U.S. Education Department reported that in the 2015-2016 school year, "nearly 240 schools ... reported at least 1 incident involving a school-related shooting." The number is far higher than most other estimates.
>But NPR reached out to every one of those schools repeatedly over the course of three months and found that more than two-thirds of these reported incidents never happened.
>We were able to confirm just 11 reported incidents, either directly with schools or through media reports.
>In 161 cases, schools or districts attested that no incident took place or couldn't confirm one. In at least four cases, we found, something did happen, but it didn't meet the government's parameters for a shooting. About a quarter of schools didn't respond to our inquiries.