What does Jow Forums think of Lynx 12

Been thinking of getting one of these Chinese Saiga 12 clones, the reviews are pretty good

Anyone here have one? What do you think?

Attached: lh12hf_1.jpg (700x244, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticfirearms.com/products/vepr-12-shotgun-style-12-gauge
stores.csspecs.com/vepr-12-gauge-8-round-steel-magazine/
carolinashooterssupply.com/VEPR_Replacement_Parts_s/1996.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I own one they are pretty great. A bit picky with ammo but as long as its 1300 velocity or higher it will cycle, plus has the upside of accepting standard AKM stocks and pistol grips, i really enjoy mine. Great quality at a great price.

But i do have to say the Rss1's look pretty sweet if you're willing to shell out another $170. They accept normal AKM furniture including the handguard and have a last round bolt hold open. Only downsides imo are that these use the more expensive Vepr12 style magazines and there ia no adjustable gas system so ammo reliability may be worse than the Lynx12, not sure. I really like my Lynx tho, $500 well spent.

As a professional PUBG plyer, I'm pretty much an expert in guns so you should believe me when I say that the S12K is the worst shotgun ever.

Liea i have multiple dinners with it.

My Lynx12 and my Wasr10

Attached: 20190422_164514.jpg (4160x3120, 3.87M)

I absolutely love the aesthetic of the S12/Lynx 12... but I've owned 3 different Vepr 12s, and when I finally got to handle a Lynx 12, it felt so crummy and cheap compared to the Vepr

SDS is the US importer right? Which Mista Chang makes them?

I got one, too.
I have more kills with the O/U than the Saiga. Have shot people wearing level 2 helmet in the face and onky do half damage. Meanwhile I fought a fucking squad from a two-story window with a choked O/U and dropped 3/4 of them. Partner had to get the last one.

RUN, run far away. Maybe it's a quality control issue but the barrel on mine is so canted I can't use it.

pics?

Can't get a real saiga?

dont wanna pay that much for a shotgun

Really? I thought it was pretty great quality. Ive never handled a Vepr 12, but ive shot actual saigas before.

atlanticfirearms.com/products/vepr-12-shotgun-style-12-gauge

Check this out

Get one. They’re from the same factory that’s been producing Type 56s for the better part of four decades. The only issue I can see is reloading the damn thing because it’s a bitch and a half to try and get the magazine in with the bolt forward. If you reload like the Iraqis and pull the bolt back with your shooter hand and change mags then it’s a breeze. And a plus is that it accepts AKM spec pistol grips and stocks. And if you really wanted to you could fit a Zhukov handguard on there but it’ll require some modification to the mounting hardware.

Not sure if you can see it in the pic. It’s really obvious if you shoulder it and look down the barrel. At least it’s proof that I own one.

Attached: 288DC3D3-E820-4FB2-91AF-3D3CE3669F30.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

Have you looked down the bore to prove that it’s canted?

Yes I have.

I like your art collection, user. Oil on canvas is the truly superior medium.

Thank You, user.

I wish I could afford really nice oil paintings, although I do pretty well with flee markets and garage sales. People get rid of the craziest shit.

I'm so tempted to buy one.......

That stock/grip is fugly on the rss1, but it does looks pretty sweet otherwise

Would recommend Kalashnikov USA’s Saiga clone instead. Price is higher but reviews are better and furniture/fit/finish appear to be nicer.

Mine runs great, I put about 30 buckshot and 20 slugs when I first got it and now it'll chew through Winchester target loads all day. The bolt hold back is nice too.

I dont wanna drop 1k on a shotgun

These Lynx are under $500

I like those paintings. Angry capt ahab got me

>buying literally anything related to AK's from an american manufacturer

Attached: 1538935180327.png (210x210, 84K)

i hate to admit it as someone who aggressively shat on them for years but their S12 clone and the KP9 are actually pretty sweet

You're better off just spending the money, user. I'm still salty about getting burned on the fury II.

Attached: Catamount Fury II.jpg (720x960, 124K)

It felt cheaply made. I racked the bolt and it was noisy and clunky. Granted, that is probably how actual Saigas feel too.

Vepr-12s are pretty heavy duty guns though, and are allegedly the nicest factory AKs you can get.

i got a saiga for 500 and converted it to a folder for a little under 200.
love my auto shottie

S12K with stendo, muzzle brake, and EOkek is best shotgun
I own a Vepr 12 and a real Saiga 12 made by Izhmash, and other than the location of the trigger group, the Vepr is only better than the Saiga in one major aspect: The magazines. Most aftermarket US-made mags won't rock and lock into a Saiga 12 without some hand fitting, which is annoying. I wasted a lot of money on US mags, but could never get them to fit properly. The OEM Izhmash magazines are just as expensive as OEM Vepr 12 magazines from Molot, so I would rather buy the Vepr 12 mags that I know will fit. The Vepr 12 also has a self-adjusting gas system, but reliability with the Saiga 12 is only a concern if you are trying to run the cheapest low-brass shit from Wal-Mart you can find. This isn't a problem with the Saiga itself. It's just endemic to semi-auto gas-operated shotguns. They were designed for hunting/law enforcement, not shooting clays or magdumping from a 20-round drum like a retard.

I can't read the markings of where that shotgun was actually manufactured. I know the Kuandian shotgun factory produces the LA-12 Puma, which is the riot gun version of the QBZ-95.

Nice vidya collection.

Attached: ev0ln0eiiem21.jpg (1200x840, 223K)

Friend got one. Not century-tier shit, but not mind blowing. You get what you pay for.

Attached: 1122181849.jpg (4160x2336, 3.24M)

>accepting standard AKM stocks
Does that mean I can put a magpul stock on it?

Its worth every penny, fuck this chinkshit.

All i see at the LGS is this and that bullpup with all the plastic you have to take apart to clean it.

You can replace the furniture with standard akm furniture i believe

>41366475
Get the Lynx 12

my Jow Forumsommunity service for you VEPR 12 guys. bought from both sites so they reliable, at least to me they was

for 8 shell magazines, anything bigger than 8 is too big and bulky
stores.csspecs.com/vepr-12-gauge-8-round-steel-magazine/

VEPR 12 and other shotgun accessories from this site
carolinashooterssupply.com/VEPR_Replacement_Parts_s/1996.htm

Attached: ff14489e-8f35-420b-93fe-eeaf4fdbec67.jpg (640x480, 51K)

no civilian needs this