Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1556437474117.jpg (1899x1216, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2019/03/27/upshot/deadly-bullets-guns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=05_tghbhlfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No autism spam, please.

Attached: kanada.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Whitepill time.
Since the CPC outlook could be a majority we could see pic related rolled in

Attached: IMG_6779.jpg (640x888, 104K)

3rd for BC csis meetup today

Satan Hitler Checkeddd

So I'm the user who posted his new wk180c showed up this week, and I picked it up may 1st. I'm sure it's under this recall, but these guns have a 1 year warranty. Do I run the bitch to see if it grenades and then get a replacement gun, or do I swap out the bolt? I'm going to run it this weekend anyway

Attached: FB_IMG_1556832235082.jpg (1582x2048, 216K)

Just do the recall thing. Don't put yourself in danger needlessly.

>CPC majority
Doubt it. Scheer has all the appeal of a wet paper bag and lefty city people think the rest of the world loves Trudeau as much as they do.
My money's on Lib minority. Not that my vote matters because I live in a Lib stronghold but I'm voting for Bernier.

replace it then still run the fuck out of it, clock in 1k+ rounds with zero issues and you should be in the clear

>voting for Bernier
nice meme

Attached: votetrash[1].jpg (321x425, 40K)

Thanks for this.

>Not that my vote matters because I live in a Lib stronghold

Don't tell me what to do.

Attached: DayoftheRake.jpg (444x446, 72K)

It could matter if you voted for somebody who might actually win

What's the cheapest SxS/OU .410 or 12ga I can find?

Western secession now pls

American here, I'd support y'all joining us. I wanna be able to drive to Alaska without needing to leave the country.

There is 0 chance of anyone else winning unless the Lib candidate drops dead. They could run a corpse and still win by a landslide. Strategic voting is gay as fuck and utterly pointless in ridings like mine so I'm just going to vote according to my principles.

I just want to have the second amendment so badly, the American constitution is the greatest document in the defence of freedom in all of history desu

Norinco or one of the various Turkshit scattergats on the market.

CPC is at 40 percent retard

March 19th just happened

I'm in the same boat with our conservative candidate. I can safely vote CPC without risking a liberal getting the seat

Should I donate to the cpc? They’re already getting tons of money

If you really want to make a difference then donate your time.

Never too much of a good thing :)

Bit of a long shot but anyone deploying tomorrow for BMOQ?

Attached: 2669043.jpg (604x850, 180K)

>lib stronghold
It's actually a very good option if cons have no chance in your riding, even if Bernier is an ineffectual shill.
Showing the (((establishment))) that there is appetite for change and actual opposition to immigration and other non kosher ideas is good, even of its just opportunistic lip service on Bernier's part.
We desperately need to shift the Overton window in this country if we are to have anything resembling a future for our people.

All that being said, voteCPC if there is even the slightest chance of them winning in your riding. And keep in mind who controls the (((polling))) and what their agenda is. Hillary had a 98% chance TM of winning

My K31 just arrived, this is a seriously sexy rifle. Came with a sling and a rifle case.

Attached: 20190503_174808.jpg (4527x1201, 1.16M)

Related to this, did anyone hear about the Swiss getting their gun laws cucked? Does that mean more/cheaper mountain Jew surplus here?

They're going to vote on the referendum to cuck their laws on May 18th or something like that.
Apparently the cuckening they're getting isn't so bad as far as these things go, so don't expect a bunch of cheap Swiss surplus to suddenly appear here.

my restricted license was just approved
I can't decide between revolver or pistol
Which one do you guys have the most fun with?

Yes.

That's personal preference, fren. Both will rock your world.

it's easier to be good with modern handguns.

Ehh, you can't cause a malfunction limpwristing a revolver over a semi

You can, however have the bullets drift out of the casing if not properly crimped, jamming the cylinder.

Which is induced by improperly made ammunition, not the shooter.

>limpwristing
simple fucking solution, don't be a bitch

Well I only have enough money for one
So it's GP100 or sig p320
>dubs decides

>sig p320
yikes dont drop it you might kill someone

In my experience you have to really fucking try to cause a malfunction from limpwristing too, I was trying to demonstrate to a friend what to do if you get a jam or whatever, I had a Glock 17 at the time, which people claim are super easy to limp wrist, ended up going through most of a mag before I got it to stovepipe.

Get a P10F, they're much better guns.

Attached: 1554838138213.jpg (2777x1960, 2.86M)

Get a semi, you'll probably want it for the coming boogaloo

I'd go GP between those two.

>who controls the (((polling))) and what their agenda is
Matt Kwong and his insatiable appetite for ANALYSIS?

wheely boi

Would you a Czech revolver in 7.62x25?

Attached: Alfa Proj 762x25 revolver.jpg (2000x1463, 759K)

Very yes!

>NEED to get rid of Trudeau
>only reasonable choice is Scheer
>Scheer is basically just a temporary and lukewarm stay of execution
>need real, significant change that only a party like PPC offers
>they have no reasonable chance of winning
There is no winning move, is there?

Attached: 1551238240216.jpg (639x629, 43K)

>In short barrels, 9x19 and .357 are roughly equivalent

Attached: 9x19 vs 357 muzzle energy.png (1914x737, 205K)

bridge the gap with .45
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/03/27/upshot/deadly-bullets-guns.html

Attached: Lehigh Judge ammo.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

GIB

No, because historically Canada will vote liberal after Scheer love dies down. In recent history, the left gets more unhinged every 4 years, so the part that is insane now will be worse next time, and they'll likely win

The LPC is a "big tent" with a nice big divide right down the middle.
There's a reason it always alternates between Anglo and Francophone leaders.

so basically in 4-8 years we're going to see full blown communism

Attached: 1459861655654.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Well, let me put it this way:
California revoked the ban on being part of the Communist Party, so don't be surprised if communists give us a colder version of Spanish civil war up here.

My knowledge of the Spanish civil war is almost nil... They beat the commies, right?

can't wait honestly, anything that will accelerate the decline of this shitty country is a good thing. when politicians are among everyone else and fighting for scraps, then you'll have an opportunity to cleanse those who were responsible and build something new, without the burdens of the past. don't repeat the same mistakes. they all have to go.

Attached: 1525501073741.png (720x715, 472K)

I am hoping and praying for a peaceful transition away from the path they are hellbent on creating. Surely there is still time to change the course...

Attached: 199.jpg (680x512, 47K)

>peaceful
how boring

Attached: 1553324921245.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

youtube.com/watch?v=05_tghbhlfM

Anyone else have a based weekend innawoods? Was finally able to make it to our well site

Attached: 20190502_211212.jpg (2560x1440, 1.52M)

Literally in the middle of nowhere, nearest "town" is 30min away

Attached: 20190502_211149.jpg (2560x1440, 1.62M)

Abandoned well as a shooting site? Not a bad idea.

>fresca
sup grandma

Theres literally hundreds of them all over Alberta but often only accessible by 4x4 most the year

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-044954_Gallery.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Nice photos user

Neat. Looks like a fun time. You ever run into anyone else at one?

Might be a retarded question but wouldn't hanging around these abandoned wells incur a risk of huffing H2S gas?

Fresca is one of the better carbonated beverages, though.
Next you're going to tell me that you don't like chinotto.

Theres been people at other sites not far away as all of us are blasting tannerite and full giggle for hours but that's about it. Chugs come out and strip all the copper but I haven't run into any.
The pipes have 60% h2s in them so we dont shoot those.

>Fresca is one of the better carbonated beverages,
>drinking any type of (((soda)))

>The pipes have 60% h2s in them so we dont shoot those.
So, don't shoot pipes, no die. Got it.

went to the gun store today and handled one of pic related. The foregrip is a clamshell like on an AR and has some definitely noticeable 'wobble'. I could move it with just my hand. The rear sight is not the ghost ring (circle ?) like the benelli. It looks like its off a .22. It felt light to me. Neither myself or the sales guy could figure out how to collapse the stock. The sales guy was unsure if you could float a shell.

Attached: komando.jpg (441x221, 29K)

Also the only authority you'll run into is fish and wildlife but they usually wont approach you if they know your there, instead theyll spy on you.

>What are you doing?
>Drinking a carbonated water...
>That's not carbonated water, that's JEWISH SUPREMACY!

>instead theyll spy on you.
That's kinda creepy. Why?

Attached: glowing.jpg (630x616, 28K)

Hmmm... I'd hold off on it, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

tbqhwy if i wanted a "tactical" shotgun, I'd just get one of the Canuck pump-ones for like half the price and the same quality

Attached: cs.png (986x663, 422K)

Cause they're not too keen on walking or driving up to multiple people with rifles and explosives, and any gun autist will probably have a couple rifles and buddies. So they just watch, take pictures and leave. They also set up trail cams to watch areas.

>Neither myself or the sales guy could figure out how to collapse the stock
I love Turkish mystery guns, you just have no idea how they work or if they'll work! Hard pass, I'll just get a real Benelli one day.
Wish that some dealer would bring in Norinco QBS shotguns.

lmao, he also said "I wanted to take some pics of the internals for a customer, but I haven't been able to figure out how to take it apart yet!"

I have a shorty turk shotty. It's okay. The plastic of the stock feels a little thin. Wouldn't use it as a club. Otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with it for the price.

So all they do is observe? Do they ever get the RCMP to set up roadblocks elsewhere to try and catch you given you're shooting full fun out there?

That's definitely a good sign for this new product lul

bit of a long shot but anyone deploying for tim hortans rape dungeon tomorrow?

On a long enough time line everyone’s survival rate is zero.
But if you hike in and hike out your chances of getting caught lessen

Are you having a stroke?

Attached: even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly.jpg (599x399, 30K)

Fresca's great but I've only ever seen old people drink it

release the AK guide already

>deploying

You're not deploying anywhere, pleb. Plus, you'll probably scrub out of officer training because instead of working out and studying you've been jerking off to manga.

Ever had Golden Cockerel?

Attached: Golden Cockerel.jpg (590x590, 108K)

>Ever had Golden Cockerel?
WHERE DO I GET THIS

How sneaky are they about the spying? Obviously you've seen them. Ever tried approaching them?

I don't know if they even make it anymore.
I used to get it in Montreal maybe... 8 years ago?
It had (has?) a really spicy ginger flavour to it. Closer to a Jamaican ginger beer than your typical Canada Dry or Schweppes.
I know these are still around, but you can only buy them cold (they'll explode otherwise).

Attached: spruce-beer-1.jpg (500x333, 67K)

Their birch beer is pretty good, too.
This stuff is part of our culture, yet I find most Canadians my age have never had one.

Attached: bouteille-birch.png (283x576, 118K)

this. this guy gets it.
i get the eagerness to meet your course mates and see if they are equally as retarded as you are and browse here but rly. just dont do it. im fortunate enough that a lot of guys in my unit all lurk/post here so we generally all share the same kind of closed sense of humor. but please for the love of god stfu.

ive never had this existed

Attached: 1556319054385.gif (487x560, 898K)

>He calls himself Canadian and doesn't drink trees
Shameful... Scandalous, even!

Attached: maple cream.png (142x435, 20K)