The right to self defense is being actively stigmatized and demonized

>the right to self defense is being actively stigmatized and demonized
>"they shouldn't be executed for attacking you!"
>"you're more likely to shoot yourself or your family because I think you're stupid!"
It's really starting to stress me out and piss me off how much these people want me defenseless, in prison, or dead.
How do you deal with it, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1556317196663m.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBs7C5yDNxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By knowing that we’re accelerating towards whatever is coming and prepping for that via weapons skills development, material readiness, and building a network of like minded individuals

And donating to lawfare groups

>lawfare groups
Like who?

This article was roundly mocked, if it makes you feel any better

>if it makes you feel any better
Not even kinda. Look at how the idea of keeping a gun to protect yourself is mocked and derided. They HATE that there are Good Guys With Guns, despite having gired Good Guys With Guns to protect them and calling Good Guys with Guns when there's a bad guy with a gun.

I haven't read the Turner Diaries, but I am not exaggerating when I say I think the Cohen Act will be law in 5-10 years.

It was mocked by left wingers primarily because he was a (((white))) male who criticized a brave, successful WoC. They literally want to make it illegal to be a white person and have an opinion.

Weirdest thing about it is that she was literally a cop. You're not supposed to need guns because the cops will protect you. But this guy is mad about the cop having the gun that's supposed to protect. It doesn't make any fucking sense

nice headcanon, nerd. nothing is gonna happen

I'm not a Blue Lives Matter bootlicker, but they hate it when the cops defend themselves too. Why else would they chimp out about Michael Brown despite "hands up, don't shoot" being a lie, and Brown's Blood being spattered inside Officer Wilson's squad car?
They are opposed to anyone defending themselves in principle. They want a society of pusillanimous victims who roll over and die.
It's disgusting, it's pathetic, it's immoral.

They want slaves and think they will not be the ones in chains ..... or gulaged/lined against the wall if they succeed.

t. Yugoslavia circa 1990
t. Western Roman Empire circa 450 A.D.
t. Thirteen colonies circa 1775

French revolution, roman slave revolt, the war that resulted in the magna carta

we're moving to European model.

Attached: 1536593774751.jpg (1480x720, 420K)

Admit it the wyte genocide is in progress world wide

Purity spirals are a hell of a thing

Do they not realize that every major Dem and their bodyguards have guns?

Leftists have no sense of self-preservation. In hard times people with this flaw would probably die pretty fast, but in good times they get into power and corrupt everything. I think the leftist's sense of inferiority, insecurity and weakness drives everything they do.

Attached: 1541557474915.jpg (720x687, 49K)

Bet they thought the same before

Attached: venezuela.jpg (512x341, 31K)

Venezue- oh wait they got disarmed

>these people
>They
>They
>they
>they
>they

>Peter Funt (born in New York, c. 1947) is an American actor, host and producer for the hit TV show Candid Camera.
I'm quaking in my boots.

GOA

>you can replace the population of a country that keeps the infrastructure running with a population that can't maintain simple infrastructure and nothing will happen!

>this article exists in isolation
>there is no left wing thought, everyone is a diverse and special snowflake
>democrats totally support gun rights, believe me goy

all niggers must hang...
ban me mods
prob take you a day or two
**yawn**

Clownworld is not sustainable. It's going to end someday and it seems likely imo that we are going to live to see that day.

> and then they rape/kill your wife and kids

these peoples have reach the end, there's nothing beyond this, when you don't even value the life of you family above the one of your enemy, you are effectively over as a civilisation and due for extinction

Attached: 1471990139957.png (624x658, 690K)

>liberals are scum
>they want niggers, etc to be able kill you

how can this be new for you?

If you have something to actually be afraid of, show what it is. Why should anybody take you seriously when you have to highlight an article written by some boomer reality TV show host?

No, they want to make it harder for me to be able to kill niggers

sorry mate I misread. I've been home for an hour and I'm already drunk. Have you ever had mead? Good shit

Attached: Untitled-2.png (577x537, 270K)

>I've been home for an hour and I'm already drunk
user we need to have a talk

he was obviously given the vehicle to express his opinion because the editors believed his point was cogent, legitimate, and worthy of discussion. An article like this is the purest expression of the Cathedral's beliefs, aims, motivations, and ideals.

>believed his point was cogent, legitimate, and worthy of discussion
Or they thought it was one hell of a journalistic shit post and would get pissed off shares from both sides of the aisle.

Which in turn makes it easier for niggers to kill you

No he's an old retired boomer with an opinion column in a shitty newspaper that he has because he hosted a shitty TV show, which incidentally he only hosted because his dad hosted it before him.

But to know that, you'd have to take five minutes to actually research the person you're complaining about.

Why do you Jow Forumsfag obsess with opinion pieces from literal whos?

I don't know WTF is wrong with normies. They are literally anti-self preservation. It's at the point where many will look at you funny even if you say you're going to get a lawyer to protect your rights.

Don't even get me started with the typical
>you can't jut assume everyone is evil
drivel they spout.

The writing was always on the wall for those events too; if you paid attention to gossip as a citizen of the Roman Empire about waves of barbarians moving in, read newspapers or talked to someone who could read in the American Colonies about tax stuff, or recognized that Yugoslavia was a very bursting-at-the-seams country full of ethnicities who didn't like each other.

America is the same way, honestly. I'd prepare in the long term with food, water, communication supplies, weapons, medical stuff, and ideally some land where you can plant and harvest crops.

OP here. I'm not even Jow Forums ( is not me, you falsefalgging homo). I just wanna be left alone.
The fact is that these people cannot stand that you are someone, somewhere, outside their locus of control. Powercis an end unto itself for these psychopaths.

Attached: 20190419_143143.png (500x370, 165K)

>these people them they them them them them they they they
the fact is you're a retard who loses your shit when you read something you don't like which somebody somewhere wrote at some point

>you're more likely to shoot yourself or your family
reminder that this "point" means literally nothing in any argument. Engaging in literally any behavior or event puts you more at risk for something to go wrong with that behavior. You're more likely to get in a car crash if you own a car, you're more likely to fall down the stairs if you own a house with more than one story, you're more likely to drown if you own a pool, etc.

Except that's not the point he's arguing. He's arguing that if you own a gun it's more likely that you'll shoot yourself with it than defend yourself with it, so it's a net negative in terms of personal protection to own a gun. You don't buy a car or a pool for personal protection, so that isn't relevant.

You're really shit at basic logic.

That's what a woman wants to hear btw, her husband claiming he wouldn't die fighting for her and her childs life, but rather trying to negotiate with a home invader

Attached: 1476157537100.jpg (552x528, 64K)

>Leftists

And as usual , Americans corrupt everything they touch with their weakness. Any true leftist has a gun in his house in case the bourgeois state uses its twin oppressive apparati against the people , and for a revolution , as written by Marx himself. American liberals are but a shallow parody of the communist ideals.

Marx was a NEET jew who wanted the government to do everything for him so he could spend all day in his room reading. Stop making excusing.

boy, just take a look at this radical marxist revolutionary

Attached: 5ba22c79a4dee.image.jpg (400x434, 24K)

I can't imagine being a big enough faggot not to own a handgun.

It's happening because despite what you guys think, America is becoming safer all the time. Fewer and fewer people are being victimised and/or assaulted so it's impacting less and less of society. Therefore fewer and fewer people are considering themselves unsafe and feeling the need to be armed.
The challenge is to convince people that
(1) even though they are safer, it's still better to be armed than not.
(2) The vast overwhelming majority of gun owners are 100% safe and law abiding and that owning a gun is no stranger or more dangerous to society a hobby than archery.

Attached: 1422959877001.jpg (746x718, 213K)

/thread

Then just ask

Those people are living in the past. For a good while, it really was becoming safer. That tide is turning though.

Attached: IMG_2335.png (1150x950, 20K)

That's a tiny upturn.

We'll have to wait half a decade or more to know if that's noise or a meaningful trend, bruv.

>being this assmad by use of articles and pronouns
English, do you speak it?

I'm not assmad about English, I'm pointing out that you're a paranoiac who thinks that when one person says something, it means "they" are out to get you.

>not being paranoid
What a comfortable la-la-land you live in.

Attached: 1556835838653.jpg (500x740, 117K)

Paranoia just makes you stupid and misguided and isolated. It won't save you.

then after the husband is shot and killed, his wife and child will be obviously be raped.

some paranoia is good, too much or too little is bad.

>just trust everyone and everything, nothing will ever go wrong! Nobody ever has ill will or sordid motives! Humanity rocks!
I have had family, friends, and employers all stab me in the back. Trust is a guaranteed way to get your head on a spike, a lesson I have learbed the hard way.

>grabbers are hypocrites that want to be armed themselves or have armed guards

Shocker

How about every time Feinstein opens her mouth? Or the fact Cuomo is trying to pressure financial institutions into doing what he's constitutionally prohibited from doing?

Just like how it looked from '63 to '66 right?

>donating to lawfare groups

*cancels your mastercard*

heh nothing personal kid.

>Your TV or wallet isn't worth your life.

But i'd just shoot them from a semi-safe distance, using cover if possible.

>YOU CAN'T JUST KILL SOMEONE FOR STEALING THEIR LIFE MATTERS TOO

You just can't win.

Tut tut, you forget that marx only wanted to arm the proletariat to kill the middle class and the rich. A literal example of gun rights for me but not for thee.

>YOU CAN'T JUST KILL SOMEONE FOR STEALING THEIR LIFE MATTERS TOO

Can you prove them wrong?

Second Amendment Foundation and Firearms Policy Coalition are both really good. Both SAF and FPC focus primarily on lawsuits against governments seeking to have gun laws struck down. SAF is particularly notable for winning the DC vs Heller case.

Gun Owners of America is okay, I think Jow Forums kind of over-rates them though. They talk a good game, but they don't really DO much but preach to the choir in DC.

The NRA "proper" is fucking stupid, donating to them literally does nothing. But the NRA Civil Defense Fund is decent - they're a separate legal entity from the NRA itself, they focus less on civil suits actively seeking to strike gun laws down, and more on providing legal representation to gun owners facing bullshit criminal charges. They've done a lot of good work over the years. Look up Bernard Goetz and Brian Aitken for a couple examples. Even if you're not a fan of the NRA's recent cucking on bumpstocks, the NRA CDF is still worth supporting.

Pic not really related, just a reminder that it will never end until they ban everything.

Attached: shotguns.png (687x321, 42K)

They're the ones claiming that their life matters, the burden of proof is on them. Though I don't care what they say, I just vote against them anyway and attempt to politically balkanize people on the issue of self-defense. I don't want a dialogue.

I voted for Trump in 2016, but I think I’m going to vote for Biden in both the Primary and General election.

Tbh, I don’t think Biden will do shit with guns

If someone intends to do you harm, even if they appear to JUST be stealing, you can't be 100% sure that they are, or are not going to hurt you. Your life (the person minding their own business) matters more in that moment than the guy breaking into your house/car/shed/threatening you if you don't hand over your phone and money.

If you remove him from the situation by threat of force, you decrease his chances of breaking into anyone's house again due to fear.

If you remove him from life, you stop him from breaking into anyone else's house ever again.

People that claim "muh lives matter" don't actually believe it in 99% of cases. Ask any leftist who says that if they feel the same about rapists, or people they deem Nazis. There is always an element of violence in their minds. Always.

>41368465

Attached: 1556413181990.gif (480x238, 443K)

You have no idea what their intent or frame of mind is. You only know the following things:

>they have forcefully entered your home or cornered you outside of the home
>they are threatening violence
>they have a diminished or absent view of the sanctity of human life, they wouldn't be doing this otherwise (debatable)

even if only the first two assumptions are true, you only know that the assailant (home invader, mugger, etc) has threatened violence against you, with the implicit and explicit assumption being that he will kill you if you do not comply.

With those above assumptions, why should I assume that he won't hurt me once I stop being useful? Why does my life at that moment become so much less valuable than the aggressive, violent man who is violating numerous laws and fundamental tenants of our society? Why do I need to roll the dice on my life or the life of a loved one for the privilege of having my safety and person violated?

Once you have threatened an innocent's right to life and liberty you yourself have lost that right.

Guns for me but not for thee, goy

>a reverse funnel
Do all these journalists get their gun info from COD?

Which democratic candidate would be the least shitty for us?

>voting dem
>ever
lol

That's the faultiest fucking logic I've ever seen if your metric of success is having a good conscience. Sure, he might really be thinking what he's saying, and in such situation might very well try to talk an attacker down, but in this proposed scenario he's not alone. The real bottom line to this is leaving your kid and wife alone (since you are dead) with a newly-minted murderer.

Attached: 1550869701661.png (1280x720, 259K)

>Basing your vote on party, not policy
Oh hey, the reason american politics is a joke

That's not what he fucking asked.
>least
The least shitty thing to do for long term gains might very well to see the most rabid anti-gun harlot put in the oval office, just so they can fuck up and precipitate The Happening.
For dems, policy IS the party.

>not knowing that democratic party policies haven't changed in the last decade
drink bleach, euroscum nogunz

Attached: image0.jpg (324x432, 15K)

Or 2004-2005. Stop being an idiot. I'm not saying get rid of guns, I specifically made that clear in my initial post, but the more you idiots reject reality, the more people will dismiss you as cranks.

I mean. Am I wrong when I say that Obama did more positive things for gun owners than Trump has?

how?

I know you're a retarded potato because you can't help but say BOOMER in every post. I feel like your mad at your mommy and daddy and should call them and say sorry before you finish here kiddo

>>pic mostly unrelated

Attached: FB_IMG_1546819913638.jpg (570x836, 57K)

He allowed gun owners to carry firearms in National Parks. Also, he didn’t ban bump stocks. Trump has done nothing positive for gun owners

Obama-1
Trump-0

>How do you deal with it, Jow Forums?
I love it because they're all degenerate scumbags in dire need of a bullet to the head. If leftist trash doesn't hate you, you're not living right.

Fuck this whataboutism. Fuck trump and fuck dems.

You mean like this?

youtu.be/fBs7C5yDNxI

>Tbh, I don’t think Biden will do shit with guns

Actions speak louder than words with politicians on guns, but especially with Dems.

Dems will try something the moment the next mass shooting happens. You are naive.

>actions speak louder than words
I agree. Which is why I won’t vote for Trump again because he actually took action against gun owners

>It's really starting to
7 years behind if you're under 30, if you're a boomer you should have been stockpiling guns since the clinton assault weapons ban, if not the FOPA machine gun registry closing, if not sooner.

2012 at the least should have shown you these people just want you disarmed.

Attached: 20131017_083631.jpg (480x640, 42K)

>Fuck you Nate Silver!
Every fucking times!

There is none. Dems will take away your guns, and republicans will campaign against taking guns, but still take them anyway.

>americans

Attached: swedecucks.png (1031x1995, 1.52M)

None of them.

Yes. You're wrong.

Dems have had most of the same policies since the 90's. The policies that changed, changed in the early 2000's and actually moved them further Left. Only recently have they simply decided to be open about what they want. But they haven't changed in policy in a long...long...time.

NRA-ILA unless you want to throw your money away.