First gun

Hey fellas. I’m a broke 20 yo college student but I want to buy a gun. I live in a pretty shitty college town and people get shot, robbed, or burgled every other week. Suggestions?

Attached: EF3BEA89-265F-47C2-B2C6-DC784D953D6B.jpg (155x120, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/taurus-g2c-9mm-pistol-black-1-g2c931-12.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAMAS

Yeah.

Hi-Point C9. Cheap and if it jams the slide is heavy enough to use as a blunt weapon. You can get one for about $140-150 depending on which state you live in.

Used maverick 88. 150-200 bucks tops.

/thread

Grab a Steven's 12-gauge. Something like 275 out the door and it makes for a nice first shotty. My first was a 91/30 but those are no longer worth what they cost.

Attached: Stevens 320 Security.jpg (300x300, 19K)

A different town! Or a Taurus pt111

This

we can go poorer

Attached: IAC Hawk.jpg (500x123, 6K)

Cheaper than your degree with a better 10 year ROI

I had one of these and it was absolute dog shit. Just save up for a moss 500/ Remington 870 OP

Does your state have campus carry? If so, get a glawk.

If you are truly broke, buy an older .38 special revolver or surplus 9mm like a Star BM or similar.

I live in ohio

Does it have campus carry?

What is it called user

I wouldnt buy a rifle or shotgun as first and only defensive weapon. Get a mid size handgun.

Just looked it up. It said yes, in some forms. Also OH is an open carry state if that means anything (I’m pretty ignorant)

Probably don't want to open carry a firearm anywhere near a college campus. Even if you're allowed to, at best, you'll be seen as the next potential school shooter, and at worst, you'll have campus police called. If you decide to carry something on campus, make sure it's concealed and discrete. Maybe a pocket .38 revolver or something.

filename nigger

Attached: Retarded kid anon.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Opinions on seecamp 32/380 user?

Get a glock 19.
If you're really poor get a Smith and Wesson sd9ve.

These guns will be easy to maintain, and easy to keep hidden since they are pistols. However they take relatively decent proficiency to be accurate with. If you're not going to practice and don't mind hiding a bigger gun get a cheap pump 12 gauge shotgun.

You have to take a class to carry a concealed weapon in OH. Which town?

maverick 88, cheap and works

Honestly I hate the broke college student meme. That shit is retarded. Get out there and work you worthless sack of shit. I seriously doubt you are in a STEM field and I further doubt your ability to feed yourself. In this day and age college is a meme for stunted adults that are scared of growing up. Literally worse about keeping people in perpetual helpless child mode than the military is. "I'm le broke college student" fucking pathetic. I can now understand why my state has had two campus shootings in the same day.

Can you imagine being 20 and talking about how broke you are? Fucking pathetic.

b-but I need a degree to get into OCS.
My parents are paying for a substantial portion of my tuition and my mom makes me good tendies and buys me new sheets every time I shart or peepee the bed, so I can stay with them rent free.

Attached: 1556558421058m.jpg (956x1024, 122K)

Then buy a fucking S&W Shield and call it a day

>literal my wife's son

No that's a bullet-proof vest.

What if he has a black wife?

palmettostatearmory.com/taurus-g2c-9mm-pistol-black-1-g2c931-12.html

Attached: g2c-rebate-2.jpg (370x370, 24K)

MOIST NUGGET

Attached: 1555823019919.jpg (359x391, 50K)

>even worse