Guns that draw a crowd at the range

From my collection
>PSL
>RPK
>SVT40
>M44

Is it because 9/10 guns at the range are some AR thing?

Attached: 1554481794615.jpg (400x600, 31K)

My flintlock rifle usually gets a few people watching. When I tell people its .50 cal they get all amazed like its a barrett or something

>Is it because 9/10 guns at the range are some AR thing?

Probably, if it's not some geezer or person shooting a handgun (which is usually a glock or 1911) it's somebody with a AR, or some fudd with a hunting rifle.

Suppressed lever action. It turns heads for sure. Some will come up and ask about it

My G3 turns heads at the indoor range.

Most everything new gets a look-over at the range I go to, even if it's something as soulless as a Tikka with a mid-range Kraut scope and a bargain bin suppressor, a beater Savage with a Nikon or the gorillionth Remington 1100 or Silver Pigeon.
No better way to keep shooters interested than showing an interest in their stuff and encouraging them to practice a lot.
That said, a lot of older people (the crowd who just show up to hang around and chat while drinking coffee) look at my lever action when I take it out, since they're not common here.
It's not nice to judge, but I reckon they grew up reading cowboy stories or something, and are curious about seeing a levergun in the flesh. Common question I get is "is that a Winchester?".

I dont know if people are staring at my Daewoo or the tie-dye clothing I wear to the range

My Schmidt-Rubin 96/11 does it, same at my Type 81.
The former because a lot of people are familiar with the K31 but not with the older models so they tend to do a weird double-take. The later because a lot of people seem to think it's an AK, which is effectively illegal to own up here in Canada.

They certainly don't draw crowds, but it's not rare for someone to come and ask about either.

Attached: 19089825_5.jpg (1024x657, 38K)

Honestly its always my dumb shit I just brought to shoot for shits and giggles (WASR, K98, DB15)

The real shooters want to see my STI Edge

Attached: 1347970527396.jpg (800x604, 64K)

my AN94 people always ask me about lol.

Does it do the thing?

Biggest one is my colt walker, hand cannons in general tend to draw a crowd and especially when they're throwing out huge amounts of smoke and sparks

Ditto the Desert Eagle, but also from the fortnite/CoD/CS crowd

Also garand but just when it pings

And some fudd always asks me if my Scorpion SBR with a can is ILLEGUL

When I pull out the top break gut blaster or the 1908 vest pocket .25 the rsos usually huddle around and start looking at them.

>bring ak
>just a normal 545 ak
no one bats an eye
>put on dong
pic

Attached: Crowd.png (1024x768, 1.49M)

A1 clone always gets onlookers.
My combat shotguns always get passed around like cheap whores.

gee, i wonder why

>any 44
>fiveseven

Attached: 3328D3D1-CDEA-4E1B-88F5-31E498952459.gif (720x403, 2.49M)

M1 Carbine and M1 Garand always get admired. my G34 with RMR is usually popular especially at the normie indoor range close to my house. Seems like most Normans have never seen a handgun with a red dot on it before. Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190319_193020_001.jpg (3785x3024, 3.88M)

Post it

And here i thought the fallout pistol looked fake and gay

>Bring Kriss vector to the range
>Employee at check in has to see it and asks to open the case for him at the counter
>RSO inside comes to take a look
>He told someone on the radio
>Another employee came in to hold it after hearing the radio
>Left feeling both really good about the day and very confused that they think its so amazing

Attached: life is okay.jpg (385x385, 34K)

>Seems like most Normans have never seen a handgun with a red dot on it before.

Attached: FUCKING NORMANS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE.jpg (770x434, 80K)

>my AN94
Why are you such a fucking faggot that you have to go on the internet and tell bald faced lies for attention?

My Zenith Z-5RS always drawns a crowd. M1 Garand and Carbine. My Steyr AUG as well.

>boomer range
>dur rifles and ARs
>pull out basic bitch WASR-10
>everyone wants to shoot it
glad steel case is so cheap, and I've turned some people on to AKs

I had some fudds looking at my 6920 because it was a Colt gun with a beaten to hell carry handle on it.

I am curious how much fudds and range goblins would want to finger fuck the M1A I just bought.

>>everyone wants to shoot it
cant stand this, no you cant fucking shoot MY gun and MY ammo you neckbeard,boomer,lazy,welfare Piece of shit.

ammo is not cheap

My PAP m92 made someones daughter cry at my local indoor range.

Had the RO come by one time because I had the target too close or something. Made a comment on my p-01 saying "this is a really nice pistol"

That's about it.

RO came over and told me that my M57 was hurling brass at him. He mentioned wishing he could turn the lights down to really appreciate the muzzle flash.

Draco

Sw500

Anything in 50 bmg

Muh BP-12 always get commenters and question askers

My Kar98K does it.
Usually it’s “Dude it’s the gun from PUBG/BFV/CoD WWII/etc!” from the younger ones.
Boomers will comment sometimes too.

I've had exactly 2 people ask about or compliment my funs at the range. One guy asked who made my AK and said it was really nice and another guy asked me about my turkroach mauser. Pic related, it's a PSA and my first ak so pls no bully

Attached: 20190423_032250.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

My Sg550 and 542 always get a couple people coming up asking to see it

Attached: 20190419_153515.jpg (4032x1960, 2.37M)

My Taurus Raging Bull always gets stares and comments when I bring it to the range. The huge barrel shroud makes it look bigger than an S&W 500 at first glance.

Attached: raging-bull-001.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (800x596, 378K)

My SK

I'm the asshole that shows up next to your lane and ruins everything.

Attached: 145584302053.jpg (1349x763, 240K)

>tfw a leaf
>tfw local range is 99% boomers
>Every single time I pull out my VZ-58 just about everyone at the range looks like I just pulled out a fucking MG42, and get even more impressed by the fact that I can hit paper from 100 yards away with irons like shooting past pistol ranges without a scope is like some kind of witchcraft
It's weird, the durr rifle crowd is easily impressed

Attached: VZ-58.png (800x600, 151K)

Lol fucking an94 poorfag. People always just drop to their knees and open their mouths waiting for my superior dick to pierce them after oogling my AEK971. Fucking nigher.

If a G3 shooter asked to switch places with you on the line to be on your right, would you comply?

Lol I got a 10” .338 you’d love

AR build? Can I see it?

Attached: 1556832654877.jpg (1080x966, 298K)

How the fuck does an SVT40 draw crowds.

Why the fuck are you taking a .308 to an indoor range you stupid gremlin

People flock to garbage in Canada?

Well my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, so

Fuck off fake boof, that faggot died years ago

Nothing wrong with PSA as a starter rifle. Would get a cleaning rod though.

AEK971 is mass produced and far less interesting mechanically and in general in comparison dude. Stop coping

Tikkas are kinda soulless but I still like em

>Tikka
>Soulless

Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

Are you a Canadian? Funny enough the short barreled 870 and AR plus the Enfield seem more Canadian than the Sigs.

Oh also the super nice collection with only one handgun, also very Canadian.

My ps90 gets all kinds of attention at the range and usually starts with "Is that the stargate gun?" Funnily enough, Ive never seen the stargate show, just the movie when I was a kid. I'm currently building an 4" ar-9 with a dfa mcs/tailhook brace setup which I'm expecting to attract a lot of attention.

Show a pic, sounds cool

Lol so true user. I get the same look with mine

Fag

I have one, it's the kind that unscrews. I'll eventually get one for looks though

Not him but the out door range is 2 hours away

M U Z Z L E B R E A K

Spotted the leaf

Benelli M1 and M1A but mostly because I'm happy to let anyone try them out. FR-8 is kind of different and strange so it turns up a few eyebrows.

Manurhin MR73 gets the most attention from people who know what it is, but most people don't so they just think it's a regular revolver until they shoot it.

Attached: IMG_20190218_104216.jpg (3456x4608, 3.1M)

I don't go to ranges, but everyone I take shooting loves either of my Model 27s. Still need a 3.5.

Attached: erNchED.jpg (900x498, 187K)

hey wumby, i just picked one up myself. going to shoot it tomorrow

Attached: dsc_0009_1.jpg (1620x1080, 500K)

also what .357 ammo do you shoot through it

>hurr
Maybe you should tell us where you live so we can all come visit, then.

his cigar rounds.

You can tell when someone brings a SCAR to the range when all the kiddies start crowding around.

>bald faced
>bald

Good job Ricky

Attached: 1497340539957.jpg (643x777, 40K)

>fiveseven
Have one can confirm. Usually when people see the brass from the range and find the casings for it and thinks it looks funny thus their curiosity

>IS THAT A TOMMY GUN?!
>WHERES YOUR DRUM?
>IS THAT AUTOMATIC?

It's just a heavy meme-y PCC I inherited. looks neat, shame it has the long barrel tho

Attached: 20190223_100850.jpg (2016x1512, 907K)

sell it to some faggot as soon as possible and lurk /akg/ maybe before buying?
you are both wrong and retarded and gay

Attached: psak v3.jpg (2960x1440, 1007K)

If he wanted to be on MY right, yeah, sure.
Since my CETME is gonna yeet brass at him like he was planning on doing to me

>inherited
Automatic then?

No one of the older repros.

Gramps totally didnt have any autos :^} and if he did I highly doubt they would have been registered transferables :^}

Short of machine guns I can’t think of any gun that’ll draw more range traps than a Desert Eagle.

I do lurk /akg/ it's almost as bad as /arg/ at this point. Theres very rarely anyone helpful there, just people shitting on poorfags that dont want to spend 1500 on a rifle. I'm getting an older arsenal from a dead guy this week anyway

I don’t believe you but i really want to.
A while back on /akg/ i saw a guy who claimed to be reverse-engineering that rifle in order to build one here. He had a picture of the pistol grip and FCG that he claimed to have made. Fucker even said he was getting a license to produce full autos. It was probably fake, but a guy can dream.

>tfw taking my 308 saiga 16 inch and setting up next to some zoomers with glocks

Attached: 1552909160640.png (168x169, 5K)

The only thing thats ever drawn attention to me at my range would be my mosin and ksport sks. I still dont know how i feel about that gun.

My Draco turns heads at my fathers indoor range and startles those who weren’t ready to Hear it go off.

>Tfw there were nogs shooting next to me and when my dad asked him what he had rented to shoot he unironically told my dad it was an FN-15 with an unsure expression on his face (it was an FN built AR)

Attached: F7AB2483-552C-43B5-AF1E-0A0C47F522AE.jpg (3024x4032, 3.39M)

Yeah. Because they know their shit. If you arent willing to spend at least $1000 on an AR (not counting optic) as your first AR, you dont deserve to touch the platform :^)

I had the guy checking Ammo ask to see my Lee enfield just because he thinks they are awesome. Deff a good feeling when someon tells you you have a great rifle

Attached: C8CABDC2-9D86-499F-A895-FEAB323800E9.jpg (3024x4032, 2.28M)

Muh draco

Had some nogs in the lane next to me eye ball my Draco big time

Attached: 9152FF54-0A82-4A63-89AB-28B56FCCBEFB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

Kahr Arms?

My SKS.
>recently get SKS
>take it to range to test after cleaning all the cosmoline
>as im loading stripper clips RSO walks up
>says that ls a beautiful rifle

Im guessing people generally dont bring surp in to shoot

You're a fool
The original expression is "barefaced"

Both "bold" and "bald" are acceptable.

M1 garand
.300blk, but only after I start firing it

My shotgun, as funny as it may sound. It's a mossberg 590 that I've modified in a tasteful but weird way. It's just so uncommon since it's a mixture of wood and tacticool, so it always gets looks and people asking me what it is.

Second to that my 1873 Winchester Deluxe version. Not only is it made with Grade IV wood, pistol grip, octagonal 24 inch barrel that holds 15 rounds of .357, but it's a loading gate lever action that isn't a shitty marlin, and it's not a tube loading Henry.

When it comes to handguns, nothing really to be quite honest. Maybe USP .45 Elite? Pic related.

Attached: 1920px-H&K_USP_Elite_45_(31981312683).jpg (1920x1280, 314K)

>micro roni

everyone wants to know what the fuck it is.

Attached: CAA-Micro-Roni-Stabilizer-Feature.jpg (1366x841, 378K)

auto-ordinance

I don't bring guns to the range that tend to bring attention.

How's the neckweld on that optic

People are always intrigued by my SMLE and M1 carbine.

where did you get the optic. I have a saiga 74 i want to have a russian optic on.

Doesn’t exist. You have no index with it outside of your shoulder contact. It works fine though and I love the reticle

Attached: 4640F68D-99C5-4BE4-AFA8-F87271563781.jpg (3024x4032, 2.74M)

Got it off a Jow Forumsommando on the files.

Attached: 843CEFB7-738D-4D28-8257-D7F15352DDA5.jpg (3024x4032, 2.19M)

Pics of shotgun, I'm interested what you've done to it.

I saw a beaner shooting one of those without earpro just today. I was startled to see that blood wasn’t dripping out of his ears.