Meanwhile in Stellar Conflict 2219 Jow Forums

Previous Thread
desuarchive.org/k/thread/41163171/#41163171

Attached: 2219 Thread 24.jpg (1920x1200, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WDRxtd-2dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glory to the Kaiser!

Marsfag here, we got another Mercenary problem

News Updates in the UAF:
AI Rights protests swept the Equality Habitat last Friday effecting shutting down large parts of the mega station and bring trafic to a standstill. Capital Police clashed with the Far Left protesters in a bloody skirmish that left 1 police officer dead and 20 officers injured. Over 1000 protesters were arrested with more that 140 being treated for serious injuries.
A. W. Harper's Far Right faction gains more members with 4 more Senators and 9 Assemblymen pledging support.
In response to this President Dawn has put a hold on talks with the Kaiser.
A series of explosions have rocked Trappist-1g. So far no groups have taken responsibility for the bombings.

Attached: AI UAF.png (350x471, 274K)

News Updates in the GGR:
His Majesty Kaiser Gunther Horst Wilhelm and his wife Queen Margrit Habermann Wilhelm had there second child Wednesday. Prince Gerald Ferdinand Wilhelm.
The Kaiser met with his many Teutonic Clergy Leaders and Knights including his Cousin and the battle commanders from Ichor. The contents of the meeting were not made known.
The vandals who desecrated to tomb of Hanz Wilhelm II last weekend were executed by Mark V units in front of a cheering crown in Berlin last Tuesday evening.
Admiral Hermann von Niemeyer was found dead in his quarters yesterday mourning. He was expected to be the next Chief Admiral. The current Chief Admiral, Niklas von Katterfeld, has launched a full investigation.

Whats happening on mars?

I heard it was some Anarchist group claimed responsibility for the bombing. I can’t remember what they were called. I think it was Black Arm Syndicate or something like that.

Any UAF Shook Troops in here?

Attached: 62196907-A03C-45A8-A0AA-46A2BEE20BF3.jpg (480x853, 36K)

Not a Shook Trooper but I'm a sailor aboard the UFS Rights of Man and I've run into quite a few of you guys. Is that you in the pic?

Yeah but it’s a pretty old pic. That’s from about 2196 during a raid on a Pirate compound in the Frontier. Some of those guy’s we caught have been fighting since the Pirate Wars in Gemini. It’s a shame we weren’t bounty hunters because I would have been set for life if we could cash them in.

>Admiral Hermann von Niemeyer was found dead in his quarters yesterday mourning.
Very very surprised when this came in.
How do you feel about the new service rifle project?

I'm pretty excited. Never cared for the M77 as much as those fags on Paradise. First chance I got bought an AH-50 for myself. Used it on every operation they would let me, still have it today.

Yah I heard Troopers swapping out their rifles for AH-50s was pretty common. Apparently they were going to adopt the AH-50 under the designation M79 but something happened between the manufacturer and the government and the contract was canceled.

>A. W. Harper's Far Right faction gains more members with 4 more Senators and 9 Assemblymen pledging support.
In response to this President Dawn has put a hold on talks with the Kaiser.
Probably the first smart move she's made since this whole incident began. If the summit with the Kaiser had gone through she would have lost all credibility.
>A series of explosions have rocked Trappist-1g. So far no groups have taken responsibility for the bombings.
I've heard some rumors about a new terrorist group that wants to force the UAF to unify with the GGR. I haven't heard anything connecting them to these incidents specifically but I wouldn't rule them out either.
>Admiral Hermann von Niemeyer was found dead in his quarters yesterday mourning. He was expected to be the next Chief Admiral. The current Chief Admiral, Niklas von Katterfeld, has launched a full investigation.
I'm certainly no GGR sympathizer but I have heard that the Admiral was a good man and this is very unfortunate. I know some of the top guys in the Imperial Naval Cabinet weren't exactly thrilled he was next in line for Chief Admiral but I didn't think anyone would have him killed.
>I'm a sailor aboard the UFS Rights of Man
I was hoping to get posted on the Rights of Man when I got out of the academy (I really liked the name) but ultimately got placed on the Freedom from Tyranny. I'm sure we'll see you guys out there if Dawn decides to go to war with the Tianese.

Attached: endDem.jpg (1583x795, 1.01M)

The bomber's are ether Unionists or Anti-Capitalists. I'd put my money on Anti-Capitalist's considering most of the targets hit have been corporate offices of Fortune 500 companies. It's also been limited to Trappist1g. Than again the UAF have been cracking down on Unionists ever since the the disaster at the Lincoln Gerald Rockford Bicentennial.

Mk288>AH-50>>>>>>>>>>>>>M77>M74
>cracking down on Unionists ever since the the disaster at the Lincoln Gerald Rockford Bicentennial
You use bio-weapons you're sorta asking for a assfucking. Still got a lot of that area under the quarantine dome.

I don't know why Unionists expect anyone to take them seriously. Their legitimate political party is pretty much dead and has been for half a century and then you have the non-legitimate Unionists constantly blowing stuff up.
>the UAF have been cracking down on Unionists ever since the the disaster at the Lincoln Gerald Rockford Bicentennial
Its unfortunate that we can't celebrate the man's life without either leftists complaining about his politics or Unionists try to kill people during the festivities. Regardless of his politics the man was still a founder and he really had a profound impact on many areas of the UAF.

There was just another explosion. This time in a government office building in downtown, Conwaystown. At least 2 dead 12 injured.

Attached: future_city_edited4.jpg (810x861, 270K)

Why do you writefags keep trying to have 12 different generals?
>ohhh but we put "Jow Forums" at the beginning of it and put a videogame character in it
This thread is retarded. Fuck off.

Attached: 2019-04-24 22_26_53-.311 AP-TS 155gr Bullet.png (1166x859, 40K)

no u

>The vandals who desecrated to tomb of Hanz Wilhelm II last weekend were executed by Mark V units in front of a cheering crown in Berlin last Tuesday evening.
Yeah I heard it was pretty brutal. Apparently they got caught Monday but got roughed up and god knows what else.
As they were walking to the gallows apparently one guys face was so swollen that you couldn't even recognize him. I even think they purposely miss-measured the noose to drag it out.

*got roughed up and god knows what else.in the meantime.

>government office building
>Conwaystown
That definitely sounds like unionists

News Updates in other factions:
A Martian Commissar, Caden A. Campbell, was found guilty of leaking intelligence to German Spies. He is scheduled to be hanged next Wednesday.
Three planets in the Juno system have formed an alliance called the Confederation of Junonaian Interests. They are located approximately 500 LY from Sol Anti-Spinward.
The last heir to the Drax Diamond fortune dies childless at 61. His father, John Drax 87, is considering leaving his fortunes to the company.
Jimmy K. Knight, the famous bounty hunter died today at 39. He was attempting to capture a crime boss on Empyrea 5 when he suffered multiple gunshot wounds to the chest.
A new Teutonic Orthodox Cathedral opened last Sunday in the Capital City of Ganymede.
Pirate Captain Rodger Del Grosso was captured Thursday by the bounty hunter Stephan WhiteLock.

Attached: CIA spook ship.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

(OP)
Whatever happened to the slavs? Official GGR documentation makes it sound like they were all wiped out but I hear tell from UAF transport crews and military vets that there's still entire fleets just on the rim of deep space of strange nomadic tribes wearing tracksuits and speaking in languages most people thought were long dead.

Attached: 21342134213.gif (600x338, 2.28M)

They're all on Mars. That's why its the RED planet.

I thought the majority of Mar's was former Italians?

What in the fuck makes you correlate Italy with Mars? No, its full of soviets and old earth leftists. They don't like each other. The soviets hang around the poles and the lefties hang around the equator.

a bunch of Italians fled there after Order 276 Where the karouts betrayed Italy after WWIV.
Mars is mostly made up of Italians, Americans, Chinese, Slavs, Greeks, and Africans.
The origional sebtlers of Mars were scientists mainly from American and Europe but after all the wars on Earth it filled up displaced peoples fleeing conflict. Most came there during WWIV as Germany expanded all over the globe.

*during WWIV

Some tunes for the interstellar road
youtube.com/watch?v=3WDRxtd-2dQ

Attached: 1513960653972s.jpg (250x226, 6K)

If we're talking about long range precision, sure, I'd always go with a 532nm laser rifle, or a 959 railrunner for anti materiel.

But up close, I like to go old school with my trusty M2019. Two stellar wars and unparalleled reliability.

Just be sure to get the osmium AP cartridges or you'll have a hard time getting through modern armor. This ammo should be a lot cheaper now that miners recently found new deposits in the asteroid belt.

Attached: M2019.jpg (1086x610, 270K)

I operate in space so I prefer my side arms to have less penetrating power of obvious reasons. Can the M2019 take expanding ammo or does it skuzz up the barrel and make a squib round?

Has anyone here ever been to Pluto?

Attached: pluto.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yeah, used to make regular transport runs to House Cthulhu, occasionally Hayabusa but that was much rarer.
Weird fucking place.

Attached: 12431241234312.png (683x1300, 60K)

The M2019 will work perfectly fine with fragmenting submunition rounds. I've also run incendiary and even plasma core without issues.

If you can feed it, the M2019 will eat it

Attached: P1210147.jpg (1170x610, 454K)

Is it true that House Hayabusa wears samurai armor? if so where did they get it?

well sign me the fuck up.

From what I understand most of the criminals that would become House Hayabusa was from the GGR's "Asian" colonies, of course most Asians under GGR were forcibly detached from their cultures as a condition of GGR rule when the house formed they started putting together a kind of mock fuedalist Japan aesthetic mostly out of spite for the "slave fathers."
As for where they get it, like with most Plutonian weapons and armour the "Ō-yoroi kikai-ka" of House Hayabusa is basically just GGR Mark IV that's been heavily modified on an aesthetic level to look like pre-colonization Japanese armour.

Attached: 12341324132.jpg (1009x654, 94K)

For sure. You might also be interested in self-sealing cartridges for your purposes, they have a penetrating core and a jacket that instantly liquefies to close the hole and prevent vacuum loss.

Pic related, second row from bottom, fifth from left. Gunsmiths in Bogdangrad should be able to sell or ship you a box.

It may be old tech but propellant cartridges can be the most versatile

Attached: Handgun-ammo-collection.jpg (800x618, 82K)

Anyone here ever had to exercise their right to self defense?

Attached: 2nd russion Revolution.jpg (1920x1200, 357K)

Several times...most recently though:
>Heading to an independent trading colony to do some business with a ship/weapons dealer
>Pick up some unidentified ships on my sensors
>Possibly pirates but from what I can tell I have them seriously outgunned so I'm not too worried
>Finally get to the colony and head to the coordinates I'm supposed to meet the guy at
>Looks like a typical marketplace but there's almost no one there besides me
>Wait for the guy for nearly half an hour before I start to get suspicious
>Decide to head back to the spaceport but as I'm walking away I see a group of what looks like pirates coming towards the marketplace
>The few people that are there see them and scatter
>Pirates are blocking the route to the spaceport so I decide to go into one of the shops and hope they move on
>Manage to tap into their communications and learn that they're specifically looking for me
>Turns out the guy I was supposed to meet didn't exist and the whole thing was a setup so they could rob me
>Try to call for some backup but my signal is being jammed
>I'm on my own and I know I'm gonna have to fight these guys off
>Move up to the second floor of the shop I'm in and get ready to open fire on them as soon as they move into the open
>They walk into the center of the marketplace and for some reason they are still bunched together
>Start shooting at them with my G3-BK
>Duck down and reload and when I pop back up they're all gone
>I guess they weren't expecting any resistance and just ran at the first sign of trouble
>Finally get in contact with the colony's law enforcement
>Expect to have to deal with a ton of bureaucracy since I fired my weapon
>Turns out this kind of thing happens all the time and the local law enforcement doesn't really care
>Get back to my ship and leave the colony
Learned my lesson then to never do business on an independent colony with someone you met over the holonet.

Attached: g3bk.jpg (1192x670, 51K)

I have one story.
>Living on Trap1c.
>Have to go down to one of the lower levels of Cade Geofront. To pick up a 'friend' of mine I met on Space Tinder.
>As i go deeper the crowds start disappearing until there are only a few people hanging out on stoops.
>I notice one guy is following me.
>Make 3 right turns in a row and hes still following me.
>put a hand on my DX-12 under my coat and spin around.
>"Hey, buddy what gives!"
>He doesn't say anything just reaches for something.
>I'm quicker and blow a basketball sized hole in his chest.
cont...?

body count as just been uped to 6 dead 8 injured. four guys died in the ICU.

Yay! For this thread!

Former UAF Orbital Trooper here. I bumped into different shock troop unit in Mid 2196.
I remember UAF paired those guys with Mechs or Armor units.
Those guys were best of buddies.

Whoops meant for this.

Anyone else ever work with one of those dickheads who thinks he can calculate hyperdrive coordinates in his head and ends up getting us lost in deep space for a month? What did I miss? I've been away from comm buoys.

Rule 'Merica! 'Merica rule the stars!

Attached: United American Federation.png (4998x2631, 95K)

On a trade mission to Sol I passed by close enough for them to hail me. I nearly vomited. Are the things there even human? I noped the fuck out of there really quick. I'm glad the Germans keep that place on lock down. I hear they are building another station on one of Pluto's Lagrange Points for observation.

Our national anthem brings a tear to my eye.

You know when you forget the crime, the wars, and the politics everything is just beautiful. I'm glad I'm get too see this.

Attached: earth.jpg (3840x2160, 1.51M)

Carriers are always a good way to get people to back down but a company of shock troops and lance of mechs tends to shut anyone up.

Space is so beautiful...we are certainly lucky to live in these times. Very wholesome user

Attached: orionNebula.jpg (3839x2399, 1.01M)

Say what's the latest news on UAF's Military Tech?
Plasma autocannons? Kentucky Class Battleship? Coilgun Launcher?

There a trials going on right now for a new service rifle and I hear there is a plasma based system competing but the military is probably going to ether pick a new slug-thrower or stick with the M77.

>Plasma autocannons? Kentucky Class Battleship? Coilgun Launcher?
Yes, no, yes. The first and last have been in development for an infantry based system. You'll will have to ask NavyAnon about the Kentucky class. Last I heard they are not going to be built.

>Plasma Autocannon as Infantry based weapon.
Woah there hold on a sec' I taught UAF Military are going to upgrade there starfighters with plasma lancer (missiles) and autocannons.

The torpedo for lack of a better word are going to be plasma based from the old high explosive or nuclear. But yea plasma miniaturization as crew served infantry portable weapon. Sorta of like old time TOWs or recoilless rifles.

Some designer in Gemini came up with a design to make Plasma Autocannons man portable. If you ask me its unrefined and probably want pass trials.

The Kentucky class is not going to be built. I actually got a chance to see some simulations of the final design and they looked impressive. However the Navy decided that the money the Kentucky class would've cost was better spent on the carriers and other ships. If they had been built they would have been a match for the GGR's best dreadnoughts but UAF doctrine is rapidly moving away from heavy battleships and moving more towards fast battleships so that the battleship squadrons can keep up with the carrier battle groups. From what I've heard the next class of heavy ships that will be built are the Kilimanjaro class battlecruisers. Spinward command has been pushing for new battlecruisers for years now and it looks they're finally going to get them.