Galil

Why did we support a country that copied the weapon of the enemy as their service rifle?
Side question does the curve on it and the valmet make it any different from any other ak?

Attached: 76CB35A4-9338-44F3-8CD6-3EBA81C38E99.jpg (598x594, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/12/23/uziel-gal-rifle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At lest they used 556

>Why did we support a country that copied the weapon of the enemy as their service rifle?
Why would that matter? The US service rifle to fight the Germans was a Mauser.

It was Springfield 30-06
So?

>Springfield 30-06
Which was a Mauser, licensed from Mauser for production in the US.

Why do we support a country that attacked one of our naval vessels named the U.S.S. Liberty, tried to commit acts of terrorism against our servicemen in a false flag known as the Lavon Affair, stole our weapons-grade Uranium in an incident known as the Apollo Affair, sold our military technology to China, and has the largest lobby in Washington?

Attached: 46d.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Before that, Springfield armory copied the Mauser. Remember teddy roosevelt charging up San Juan hill? We pushed their shit in despite the enemy having superior arms. Liked it so much we adopted it

It used 556 NATO, which shows they were definitely aligned with the U.S. The AK pattern rifle is phenomenal for mass production, and cheaply arming your forces.

"lol the enemy invented it" is not a valid criticism.

Look up the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty

Because if we don't they'd go to china or russia and we'd be dead in a week

The Springfield action is literally a downright carbon copy of the Mauser design.

Because it gives us an excuse to keep manufacturing more weapons and dropping them on sand people.

Giving the jews a land to call their own keeps a good portion of them away from us and the AK is robust as fuck.

Because Evangelical Christians something, something, something, second coming of Christ.

>be Israel
>only country non-African country to help Rhodesia
Why should I hate them again?

Because they're trying to make it illegal to do that.

To do what help Rhodesia?

>US stops aligning itself with countries that use any weapon purchased from or even derived from a weapon used by an adversary
>US ends relationships with every country on the planet
Brilliant

Attached: 1365560123832.jpg (251x251, 15K)

I unironically support this.

Rhodesia was Rothschild property

The picture wasn't a recommendation

you basically answered your question

>we'd be dead in a week
You live in Tel Aviv?

>US stops aligning itself with countries
Yes, plz

they sold arms to them constitutes help?
they're selling arms to the zimbabwe government too

they also stole Hummus from the Mediterranean Arabs and called it their own cuisine! Same old same old just a different form

Attached: 1552000915077.jpg (476x829, 125K)

To hate them

"Cultural appropriation" isn't a thing.

>implying that's a bad thing

Attached: 3Hc8ndK.jpg (3888x2592, 716K)

Isolationist policies are fucking retarded

No one in power actually likes Israel for that reason, get real. That's just political posturing

Galils are milled (from steel even), negating the main cost advantage of an ak.

I support both the pic and the text body, snorting mold boosts your mold resistance and it could be penicillin.

>they sold arms to them constitutes help?
It does. It's self-evident.
Serious question: do you breathe through your mouth and wear a hat with a small propeller on the top? Just curious.
>they're selling arms to the zimbabwe government too
Not as far as I'm aware.

I think a lot of the galil was taken from the 5.56 Valmets.

>snorting mold boosts your mold resistance
That isn't how the human body works, but I would pay $10 to see you livestream "increasing your mold resistance" as you put it.

Since when were the Finns the enemy

Thought Portugal or something helped them to?

>That isn't how the human body works
Maybe your S O Y infused corporeal meat vehicle. Us god sculpted beings withstand fungi and mold well. No amount of Hamilton's would be sufficient compensation for the opportunity to gaze upon my splendor. I'll snort the mold in solitude.

Attached: 1554364846265.jpg (365x487, 56K)

Israel adopted the Galil because it was more reliable in sandy conditions than the FAL.

okay Moshie

>made the greatest derivative of the AK up there with the RK 62
I really can't see the problem here

Attached: 1515572761254.jpg (240x267, 25K)

Dude it was literally adapted from Valmet technical data packages.

Of course not but their base does. CUFI is bigger than AIPAC.

we should have also supported apartheid SA desu )^,:

They live and breath realpolitik. They suported Idi Amin until he betrayed them because Gadfly paid more. They supported Iran against Iraq. The Israelis would legitimately have supported Hitler if Israel existed as a sovereign nation when Hitler was in power if doing so would further Israeli interests. Only real thing I get mad at Israel for is how they can have such a nationalist government with their own interests at heart and nobody else in the West is allowed to.

Attached: where-did-the-jews-go-world-war-2.jpg (2882x2156, 1.71M)

Attached: nice-explaination-of-jews-running-everything.png (1003x558, 113K)

>People disagree with you at home about internal policies.
>Feel upset at another, uninvolved entity.

Attached: 971.gif (498x498, 613K)

It’s just in a nato caliber

Israeli government support Apartheid South African government. They still supported long even after the US and UK turned on the Apartheid government. Hell even Israel is accused of sharing nuclear tech with the Apartheid govt.

Wut? There's a lot of much better reasons to oppose being allied with Israel. On the most basic level we gain absolutely nothing from the relationship and are being constantly dragged into war because of it. Also seems to be preventing us from becoming allied with countries like Russia that could be far more beneficial to us.

They only did it to get the nukes South Africa had. They don't support the Boers anymore now that they have nothing more to gain from it. It was purely mercenary, not ideological.

Okay anti vaxer lol

jealousy is a thing y'know

>the Boers
Confirmed for idiot. Boers are not the only whites in South Africa, nor are they the only Afrikaans in South Africa.

Maybe because the design of their fucking standard issue rifle was and remains to be a complete fucking nonissue.

This

All the folks who complain about the US selling weapons to Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc. need to realize that these countries are going to get arms regardless. If we stop selling them weapons they'll just buy them from the Russians and Chinese, and we'll lose business and allies.

>weapon of the enemy

Attached: download.jpg (271x186, 13K)

Israel has such a nationalist government because they’re surrounded by people that would kill and/or enslave and rape them if they thought they could get away with it. Existential threats make societies more actively interested in self preservation.
Compare West Germany in the Cold War to the Germany of today. One of them had a lot more spine than the other.

I should say immediate and undeniable existential threats. Germany, like most of Europe, is facing an existential threat, but unlike the Soviet Union and its puppets on their doorstep, ready to invade, the current threat is more easily downplayed or not portrayed as such.

Did you make a concerted effort to be incorrigibly retarded?
A) Alliances matter with countries that aren't Russia. The same things we get from Russia, we can get from other countries such as Israel, and usually, with fewer costs.
B) We've never engaged in a war for the Israelis.
C) Your last claim is moronic on multiple levels.
Israel isn't preventing anything regarding Russia ties. In fact, they're closer to Russia than we are.
Not that it would matter either way. Russia is more interested in a failing rivalry than outreach, we don't care about better relations with crumbling has-beens, and we couldn't accommodate their demands if we tried within existing security architectures.

Attached: (You).png (645x614, 83K)

Why do you think we went into Iraq?

Oh boy, here we go.

Well? What is your spicy hot take?

>literally just heavier AK clone and heavier heavier AK clone clone
>good
What did Mika Goldenstein mean by this?

My "hot take" is that there were many factors that led to our invasion of Iraq and "DA J00S" had little impact. It doesn't matter though because you are clearly a meme.

What factors? Jewish lobbies in DC were certainly pushing for it hard in the years leading up. I guess that isn't a factor?

So, you have no idea about anything specific then, just "many," except being very sure that that "many" doesn't include Zionism for some reason even though it was exactly what Zionists wanted and they happen to hold a good amount of sway on Capitol Hill. And anyone who thinks it might have something to do with Zionism or is critical in any way of Israel is just a cartoon Nazi going DA JOOS.

Attached: 1251730467353.jpg (600x383, 54K)

t. useful idiot

>copied the weapon of the enemy as their service rifle
everyone does this though

If allies cut all ties whenever there was a blue-on-blue incident, no one would have any friends left.

You make it sound like an accident

because it has the largest lobby in washington

because at the time, they were using FN FAL rifles that suffered from issues with sand, and out of the options from the trials, being the M16a1, stoner 63, AKM (or AK47, I don't know exactly, but it was limited by...procurement reasons), HK33, and a domestic design by Uziel Gal (here's some info thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/12/23/uziel-gal-rifle/ .) I imagine out of all the options, the AK was preferred, but they ran into issues due to the fact all the datapackets available were stuck in either communist (who hated the Jews as far back as Karl Marx) or Arab, which if you know the Arab's opinions on the Semitic people, you can see the problem. so they went to Finland, who weren't either of those two things, and gave them the data packet. so no, they are not supporters of communism, they are supporters of Finland.

additionally the reason the weapon is chambered in 5.56 was because the united states was replacing France with military aid numbers.

>It used 556 NATO, which shows they were definitely aligned with the U.S.
No, it shows they counted on a bunch of free ammo from the US. Not quite the same thing.

>communist (who hated the Jews as far back as (((Karl Marx))))
Kike detected. Go look a who ran the Cheka.

>they are supporters of Finland.
ebin