If somebody SBR’d a rifle in a survival scenario

Say you survive a plane crash in Alaska and your rifle’s barrel is bent, so you saw it off before the bend to render it functional for survival purposes... would the ATF still pursue charges?

Attached: 1FCCA460-9D4C-4586-AFB8-162A3BCC0BDD.jpg (1200x777, 89K)

They once hunted down a guy who lived in a cabin out in the wilderness, and shot his son and wife, because he supposedly manufactured an unauthorized SBS.

knowing the ATF you have a better chance of your wife not looking for other dick during all that time than the ATF not charging you

/Thread

While Ruby Ridge was awful they specifically sought out and entrapped the victim in that case, it wasn’t incidental to another scenario such as a plane crash.

They will hunt you down and rescue you just to lay charges.

They will hunt you down and tounge fuck your asshole till its chapped in your sleep

I hope you don't have a dog... Or a wife... Or a son...

My wife has a son.

Attached: 12332.jpg (480x270, 27K)

Yes they have whole divisions of spooks that fly all over looking for downed aircraft with illegal SBR... Happens almost everyday...

Attached: 14578077_G.jpg (650x349, 39K)

Necessity or Lesser Harm defense.
If you can prove that you absolutely positively had to shorten your rifle to prevent immediate harm to yourself or others than you're good to go.
Or you could just not tell anyone.

Attached: 1552634641262.jpg (600x511, 62K)

>get lost in the woods
>get out hacksaw and shotgun
>begin sawing
>helicopter noises in the distance

LMFAO at whiteoids worried about federal law in a survival situation its so accurate its hilarious

more like gayTF amirite

>plane crash, only survivor
>in wilderness
>have nothing but day worth of scavenged food and trusty rifle, luckily in suitcase for flight
>rifle works fine, but no ammunition thanks to flying laws
>food running low, night coming in
>no shelter, torrential downpour means only fire in miles is the lightly burning engine of plane
>chances of survival incredibly slim
>find hatchet in other suitcase
>cold getting worse and worse, fingers going numb
>idea
>take hatchet, cut rifle barrel to 15.9 inches
>helicopter instantly on scene, hundreds of ATF pouring out of APCs that seemingly materialized from nowhere
>throw rifle into burning engine, evidence gone
>after ATF genocides all wolves in forest, get warm comfy helo ride home
Sounds good

Is that the PA Luty SMG.

Yep, with PA Luty himself, shortly before killing the cameraman in self-defense

Where is this story I want to read it

I thought it was the Marshalls who killed them.

The marshals shot one after sneaking up on the house and shooting their dog. The kid saw a strange man hiding in a bush with strange gear, and then the man iced the family dog, so the kid shot at the man.
Later, the marshals claim there was a massive gun battle and they had identified themselves beforehand.
Someone at the FBI decided that they should make an example of people who shot a marshal and blew the entire thing way out of proportions. Everyone from the field to the office did something wrong, from lying to declaring rules of engagement that the military would envy, to shooting at the back of a woman clearly holding a baby.
That guy's shot was declared unconstitutional. Not just illegal, but actually against the very constitution. He didn't get in trouble though because apparently there's a statute of limitations on legally defined tyrannical murder.

Oh, and literally no one decided to actually tell the family who they were or why they were there until several days into the siege, and when they did, they were basically taunting them about their dead wife/mom.

Yes. But fortunately in Alaska you can call the cops on the ATF if they try it.

I keep hearing this, but I would love to know if anyone has tried it yet. I'm guessing it doesn't actually work and the state police would just stand there like "Welp" as the feds drag you away

Memes are fun but no honestly they won't do anything, and a jury would not convict you anyway

Alaska doesn't have police