What is the most elite handguns manufacturer and why is Heckler & Koch shitting on everyone else?

What is the most elite handguns manufacturer and why is Heckler & Koch shitting on everyone else?

Attached: why are you so bad.jpg (2048x1366, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_USP#Users
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_P30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_HK416#Users
youtube.com/watch?v=g9jg1K8EHIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Korth.

>no .40 S&W.
Into the trash they go.

What has H&K done that's innovative in the last decade? They're being outclassed in every department by everyone else.

But why do they look so bad. "Generic gun"
Only glocks look worse.

what elite special forces use korth?

Because they're Germans

Attached: 1556915223966.jpg (720x895, 102K)

H&K is for literal cucks. HK owners pay premium prices for poor designs because they have an insatiable need to be belittled and degraded by people they think are superior to them. It's really a mental illness.

>muh military
Korth makes better pistols. Objectively. All aspects are vastly improved and of significantly higher quality.
Keep coping, poorfag.

More like
>HK owners pay premium prices for acceptable designs because they have an insatiable need to belittle and degrade people who don't own their "boutique" brand gun because it's their only source of self esteem.
HK guns are good, but nothing they sell to civilians is particularly awe inspiring compared to their competition. You're paying extra because muh german engineering when they've really done absolutely nothing to innovate in the market.

What is there to improve or innovate when you already make the USP?

>MUH MILITARY CON TRACTS
Who uses HK again? They switch to Glock and Sig. This isn't the 90s anymore. HK doesn't even fulfill a significant amount of military contracts at all anymore, that crown was passed on to FNH.

>military isn't willing to pay big bucks for the best thing there is
oh wow
shocker

>why should we improve or innovate? We made this one good gun years ago, it doesn't matter if our competitors are catching up with cheaper designs haha
Yeah he was right, mental illness indeed.

Told you.

They just look cool.

Is it so odd that I don't feel the need to belittle others, and simply bought H&K because I liked how it felt in the hand and that the gun in question had ambi controls for my southpaw self?

>buying a gun that you liked because it suited your purposes with no need to shit on anyone else
You're too pure for this place. Leave, for your own preservation.

Buying a pistol because it "feels good in my hand" is gun-boot retardation.
If it didn't have a manual safety you wouldn't need ambi controls.

>Buying a pistol because it "feels good in my hand" is gun-boot retardation.
Not really.
>If it didn't have a manual safety you wouldn't need ambi controls.
But he wanted a manual safety.

Who has done anything at all innovative in the last decade? Everyone is just copying Glock, who copied HK in the first place. Unless they're making shitty unreliable gimmick guns, in which case that's not innovation.

>It's not innovation when I don't like it
oh ok

>no .40 S&W.
Did you mean
>No, .40 S&W?

Attached: img_5224.jpg (1024x702, 204K)

Yes, it is. It's completely boot-tier.
Wanting a manual safety his handgun in the firstplace reinforces the assertion that he's a boot who wanted a USP because of Call of Duty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_USP#Users
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_P30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_HK416#Users
bruh

Attached: 1464832194653.jpg (279x267, 8K)

Perfect.

So, what innovation has been made in handguns in the last 10 years. Name something and I'll tell you why you're wrong.
>it's not innovation when I don't like it
No, it's not innovation when it makes the gun worse.

I know, right? I mean old shit is just garbage because they don't innovate.

Attached: Colt-1911.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

That’s airshit

Which you'd think would make it easy for them to come to market with something particularly impressive, but haven't. That doesn't help their position at all, quite the contrary; you're acknowledging that in a stagnating market, HK has only continued to slide into irrelevance.

My fault for not keeping pics of 1911s in my collection.

Attached: 0722coltauto-2.jpg (1800x1191, 138K)

More like there is nearly no meaningful change to be made to handgun design until something changes with ammunition.

LOL that's an airgun you no-guns faggot.
Go away. You have nothing to contribute to the conversation. LARPing gamer homo.

H&K rides on the idea that they are more reliable and durable than the competition. However, many other manufacturers offer highly reliable and durable choices that are either superior to H&K in some respects or less expensive.

Why not keep a picture of your 1911, because surely you have some firsthand experience with one and aren't just shitposting nogunz opinions?

Fucking destroyed. Quads to seal the deal. Nicely done.

Umm. HK is not shitting on anyone. Glock dominates. You'll come around to the one true pistol when you get through your special snowflake phase. Unfortunately some people never do and stay beta males forever. If you're a limpwristed söyboy then glock isn't for you

You sound like me in the late 90s but it isn't the late 90s anymore.

OP clearly stated handguns or are you blind

>it's made of plastic
Yeah no thanks

Attached: fudds btfo.png (976x396, 619K)

(I'm not him) Yeah because that was totally the fault of the gun and not a triple-charged handload. Very poor anti-fudd argument.

I don't keep records of my guns online or pictures in my phone for the government to track, my point is that John Browning lived a hundred years ago and everyone since has been copying him. "more innovation" != "better than", gear queer.

Attached: 20190329_215356.jpg (4032x1960, 1.99M)

Also that hand was not damaged by that 1911, retard.

HK's would be cool if they didn't have "safety lever or shitty trigger" as choices.

That second pic is from private Bam Bam.

Attached: m2 hand explosion memo.jpg (1024x1325, 202K)

Border Patrol just dumped the P2000 for Glock.

seeing a distinct lack of .45 and 1911 in that picture user
they do now

Literal retardation

the ABSOLUTE STATE OF HKFAGS

>they do now
such as

V P 9
P

P30. No safety, non-LEM

Seeing a distinct lack of reading comprehension on your part. I'm not showing off what I own, I'm saying that 20 years "without innovation" doesn't make a good gun suddenly a piece of shit, case in point the hundred year old 1911.

Did you mean VP357?

you're not getting it. what makes a weapon elite is elites using it. it can't be elite if they don't use it

Attached: 357 sig HKs.jpg (3022x4032, 3.43M)

>Posts airshit 1911
>That's airshit, nogunz
>I don't keep pics of 1911s
>Why not keep a pic of YOUR 1911, since you must have first-hand experience, yeah?
>I don't keep pictures of my guns for the government to track (Posts pic of AR mags and 5.56)
>Not seeing any .45 or 1911s
>y-You just didn't understand what I said, I-um.. never said I owned a 1911, I just said they were better than something else. It's n-not like you actually have to shoot them to know whats better!

Sais who?

more like h&gay

goteem

>big ugly striker indicator
Gay

>tfw no 10mm usp compact

>who copied HK in the first place
No he didn’t. Gaston built the Glock from the ground up. And even if he did “copy” it, it’s not really copying when the VP70 was a colossal failure and the Glock 17/19 went on to become the most popular pistol in the world.

>what elite special forces use hk?
None.

ROK special forces and ROK swat team uses H&K mp5 and mp7s and ump 45.

>
are those rails or are they just lines

is that a rail on a line? or is that a line on a line or a rail WITH A LINE or a LINE with a RAIL? Also is that a tiny screw holding the rail on the line? or is that a tiny screw holding a line with a rail or perhaps a tiny screw tapped into plastic?

Is there a washer on the other side of that screw that is tapped into plastic with threads? Plastic threads?

Which one of those are hk handguns, my illiterate friend?

The question asked what elite special forces use hk?
Not what elite special forces use hk HANDGUNS

Also ROK special forces uses H&K P7 for special forces deployed in foreign countires. Most commonly is when higher ranked with seniorority wants to expand their career into the PMC by allowing soldiers to deploy into foreign embassies while doing bodyguard and patrol duties. Usually HK p7 is paired with a daewoo k7.

ohhh momma

Not that user but Maxim 9, Alien pistol, usw, and the fk brno.
Maybe you should join some forum dedicated to whatever gun you like so you can circlejerk properly, you fucking luddite.

Because when I think elite, I think Korea.

neck yourself, clown.

>The question asked what elite special forces use hk?
>Not what elite special forces use hk HANDGUNS
Do you know what context is? Stay in school, champ.

Read the OP of the thread again newfriend. You seem to be confused, which makes your autistic screeching all the more embarrassing to be honest.

Even if it was in context elite special forces do use H&K pistols aside from korea's special forces H&K p7.
Navy seals used the hk45ct

>Korth is super expensive, so it must be super good!

Meanwhile, in reality: youtube.com/watch?v=g9jg1K8EHIA

Executive summary that is with Fiocchi .45 FMJ, standard Remington 1911 mags with extra power springs, and the booth guy telling Ian "you need to grip the gun really tightly," this is what happened in the 3 magazines he fired:

>Didn't lock back on the last round
>Didn't go into battery
>Didn't cycle because the slide didn't engage the hammer

Then Karl tried it. In the one magazine Karl fired:

>Didn't lock back on the last round

The video footage shows that the Korth was having one malfunction every single magazine despite being a $3,700 pistol and presumably having been prepped for SHOT show by the company. Those dumb shills were still praising the hell out of it anyway because they have zero intellectual honesty, as one would expect of a pair of radical leftists like them.

I wasnt talking to OP I was talking to the guy that asked which elite forces use H&K though

>radical leftists
lol

>even the GSG9, Germany’s premier CTU and noted HK cocksucker, switched to the Glock 19

Attached: BBCDC667-7EC5-454A-A3C3-A3F0C6232655.jpg (334x393, 29K)

Im sorry do you know of any other special forces that regluarly do covert operations in North korea? They intergrated into NK army and leaked their weapons system and platforms.

Name another special or elite force that has ran cover operations in NK while infiltrating their own fucking army and learning their weapon systems.

Used being the key word there. HK fandom and glock fandom deserve each other, christ.

then what about the Bundeswehr consisting of german army navy air force joint medical and support and even cyber and information service departments actively using the USP in 2019 lol.

Okay, CZoy.

>muh speshul forces

Attached: 1536384633951.gif (652x562, 626K)

also what about serbia special forces
australian special forces
japan special forces
malaysian royal guards
Royal thai army and
china special forces.
that all actively use the H&K USP

Thing is trash

what about the mk23 used by
indonesian special forces
malaysian counter terrorism
singapore special forces and special warfare group
also US socom

>german sdf
>elite
Please cease fren, basing your choice in handguns based on what some soldier is given is very retarded anyway, almost as retarded as stubbornly claiming that muh 45 hk is the very best in the handgun world. I hope that one day you can enjoy quality handguns where not a single corner has been cut. Try a Pardini, then move onwards from there.
OK brainlet.

>Pardini
Oh, so you don’t actually care about performance in a self-defense/combat scenario. You just care about aesthetics and which gun will most likely catch the range trap’s eye. Go fuck yourself, fag.

I know at least one of you losers has a Ruger EC9s because they're fuckin $250.
I don't need another one, but I want a new compact 9mm, this one comes in teal, and my other Ruger pistol (Blackhawk) is pretty nice, so why not, eh?

How do you like yours?
Or just roast me for considering it. Whichever suits you best. I'm not here to tell you how to shitpost.

Attached: er9s.jpg (1500x1181, 202K)

I dont even own an H&K anymore though. I didnt even base it off what soldiers are given. I never said H&K is the best handgun in the world and I disagree that they are.

I like to enjoy all kinds of firearms regardless of brand or history because I dont give a fuck lol.

I hope that one day you can stop assuming things. Pardini FPM is FUN and it is the only pardini I have shot.

I'm too high for this, I guess. Meant to start a new thread, but I guess this works too.

>high
Neck yourself, degenerate.

I have never tried one of those. how do you like?
I don't care about the color or brand name or history or usage of the gun I just want to know what is fun and shoots good. plz elaborate

virgin nogunz kid trying to be edgy by knowing random firearms facts detected.

#NotEvenOnce
No, this is a crayon.

Don't know. Haven't bought it yet. Was trying to start a thread to either get input from owners or get roasted by people either hating the colour or hating it based on its price tag. No lose situation either way.

>he thinks pardini does not perform better than his soldiers gun
If I ever go into combat you can be sure that it will be with boutique guns in a fucking excellent navy suit wearing a freshly made pair of mario bemer's. I'd rather die gucci than accept mediocrity and make the mental gymnastics necessary to rationalize it.
I don't use boutique guns for self defense, what I wear does not permit me to conceal anything larger than a g19 without printing, but I cc a g43, these arent the best handguns in the world but they suit me fine for my purposes.
Additonally, no factor was named when hk fanboys claimed that hk has the best handguns, but off the top of my head I'll try to go through them.
Concealability: some derringer, im sure.
Capacity: some racegun, the ones with 20 rounders, you know the ones.
Fit and finish: if hk is the best youve ever had in this regard, its just sad
HK, best because its just as good or worse than its competitors but costs more and also I like sucking dicks of obscure 3rd or 2nd world special forces team like a teenager who just got his copy of cowadooty.