German 'military'

foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/02/could-nato-be-the-downfall-of-angela-merkels-government/
Only 3% of Germans support an increase in defense spending.
>3%
The same army fighting with broomsticks, barely able to operate its meager airforce, yet will lead an EU army? Hard to imagine morale in the bundeswehr right now. In a quote taken from a different article "In Germany, which traditionally has had strong economic ties with Russia, 58 percent of the public oppose the use of military force in response to a hypothetical Russian attack on an allied state. Opposition in France and Italy was 53 and 51 percent, respectively." they would leave poles and baltics to Russia. That was 2015, new numbers look even worse. But join that RU I mean EU army guize.

Attached: 45464695_7.png (1920x2508, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/national_defence_enthusiasm_slumps_to_near_30-year_low_survey_finds/10531446
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2019-05/gesellschaft-fuer-deutsche-sprache-beliebte-babynamen-marie-paul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mother fucking Poland remembers.

good. They are unironically correct. Now they just need to rid their country of muslims.

Russians should be locked in breeding factories to pump out Russian women to be sold off as property.

That would be an improvement for some of them desu.

Fucking based Poland

tbqh as much as I hate Germany, I'm kind of with them on this. At this point I like Russia more than most of NATO. If they ever invaded France I wouldn't want to intervene, they would probably end up improving things kek.

HAHAHAHA And stupid p*lacks are always bragging about how their might army will bravely fight Ivan to defend western europe that will not only let them get assraped but will flood their country with imigrants and take their country as a slave economy after signing a peace deal with the russians if they don't simple give their entire territory to russia after all polish man are bravely dead and polish woman are all free to get either mohamed or Ivan cocks, absolute cucks

Russia should just take down the baltics, Ukraine and Poorland back already, the US won't even bother anymore, fat generals who will never risk their comfy lifes in a full blown war with an adversary that may put their weight at least for a while

Uhmmmm. Take your meds. For all of ours sake. Can't even decide what country youre from, but I doubt it's more based or has kept out more immigrants than Poland.

Low quality bullshit. Our generation needs another war to remind us of what men are.but it won't be with your pathetic husk Ivan, the bugmen await.

Meanwhile in Finland
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/national_defence_enthusiasm_slumps_to_near_30-year_low_survey_finds/10531446
>66% would defend the nation
>National crisis

I am Russian and even it find it wierd. For fuck's sake Germany, shouldn't you weel obligated to support poles after WW2? Or you resent them so much you even overcomed your disdain for the nazi past?

Did you even see the result of both world wars on western society?

you need to take them back mischa, NATO will pretend they are blind, merkel will even welcome you knowing that pipelines will now go through poland easily

Contrary to common belief, russians arent bad guys. T. Finland

Attached: rMumqpu.png (1080x8376, 472K)

Why, though? Dem are lazy (baltics), crazy (Poland) or both and then some more (Ukraine).

Based. Remove fried rice NOW

Attached: image0.png (326x498, 224K)

Russia need more people

We know, ruskies make the cutest traps

FUCK g*rmans, they shouldn't be allowed to have an army again, EVER

They already don't, its barely a militia but extremely bad organized and with almost zero supplies, they wouldn't even have that, the US ordered they to make it in the first place

Who the fuck wants to die for ZOG?

Attached: 1511777311267-1.png (719x538, 198K)

This is already happening with Chinese and Russian women.

Your absoloutely right. But your optics are shit.

Attached: Daily_2e6762_5324112.png (992x1433, 770K)

fuck.

Attached: 1392345485755.png (204x204, 2K)

Germany remembers what happened the last time it went to war with Russia.

it's hilarious seeing burgers who've never had to experience le liberator praise russhits on a taiwanese clay figure RSS

It doesn't matter what Germans say in a survey or what they want. Vast majority of Germans would want to legalize euthanasia in some cases, legalize death penalty for pedophiles, and probably not have that many refugees in the country. But it doesn't matter, there's no political party except maybe the left that would do anything like that you talk about. Allies would be retarded if they would have made this possible after the war.

US should ally with Russia and invade the EU. Merkel, Macron and Juncker are pure evil, it's more important to remove them than fucking Maduro. UK can join in too if they want, they can have Calais and northern France back.

>neckbeard fantasies
Calm down, virgin

>Russia should just take down the baltics, Ukraine and Poorland back already
agreed, though without port to Baltic sea, russians wont gain anything else of value

Fake and gay. Also fuck krauts

>Russian women
Minds like boxes of rusty razor blades but with extra hiv

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
But also Nuke Russia. It is time.

> EU sucks
> But the Palace at Westminster is A-OK
Lost me there, friend.

>We live in a world where Gooks represent traditional values and put more effort into defending the rights of man than Germany

The only places Russia would invade in europe is former soviet countries. And western europe doesn't care about those places. They barely gave a fuck about ukraine.

> German is willing to hand over half it's land and capital city in exchange for continued options on natural gas

Kraut shits will probs side with RU if it came to it. I'd gladly revel in a 3rd run at them. Any defectors in the States should be shown how internment camps go about in a modern age.

Gas the Germans

>Germany known for defending the rights of man
I guess in some ironic collectivist manner but lol still a huge elephant in the room

>Die Linke
>not wanting as many migrants
I could be wrong, but aren’t they the ones who want as many as possible?

Never mind I re-read your post

Germany is lost.

Attached: 1541433200796.jpg (651x777, 127K)

Only with that attitude. They can save themselves, but the clock is ticking.

US has bases in most EU countries and has the biggest hand in NATO. We could unironically take over the EU in a month, especially if we had planned this a couple years ago and put kill commands into European F-35s before we sold them.

>Implying F-35 need's a kill command and won't commit suicide by itself

>this was the plan all along

>We could unironically take over the EU in a month

ahahahaha

literally no one will help america if russia attacks. they want the two big power players to kill each other.

Very likely

Only mutts believed NATO would really fight with them against a real threat, euros are only on NATO to get benefits from american trade, they will only join such a conflict in the event that america is ready to give the death blow

Poles are portrayed as the new Nazis because they don't let in all them culture enrichers.

Attached: 1484753708002.jpg (784x560, 76K)

What even is this pic

Attached: 1484751858001.jpg (791x560, 102K)

It's very sweet, but Poland should remember, nobody is coming to help them, ever. What makes Poles so altruistic?

Attached: 1544162059750.png (640x640, 47K)

Attached: 1484755814002.jpg (758x560, 83K)

Keep in mind Poland is the same country that cries about being annexed by it's two big neighbors just a few years after it bullied Czechs and Lithuanians by annexing their land.

Why protect a bunch of people who take your money, vote against your political interests etc etc. I wouldn't want to fight to defend Germany or France from Russia either. I would fight to save Poland and Hungary but the rest can get fucked.

Poland is now cheering the buildup of US bases on their land... the dumb fucks are cheering their own occupation.

They were always slaves and always will be slaves. That's their eternal destiny.

>yuropoors

Gay

i dont get it

they are jealous genuine American BBC was available in the West only so far

Attached: 1441046955607.jpg (256x256, 12K)

T. Antifa Faggot

>uhhhhmmmm
You have to go back.

what is there not to get?

Attached: 1484755814001.jpg (759x560, 44K)

Well u guess they remembered what happened the last time they fought Russia

lol'd. keep dreaming subhuman

this

Attached: 1388436085002.jpg (800x585, 191K)

Misleading information. Germans tend to have much more variety in what they name their kids, which allows even a minority to get the most common name.

Germans would need to have kids in the first place, which they don't

>zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2019-05/gesellschaft-fuer-deutsche-sprache-beliebte-babynamen-marie-paul

The most popular names for babies in Germany in 2018 were Marie and Paul. I checked, and on the list, the first non-european name one the list was Mohammed on place 22.

The article was talking about Berlin, fuckstick. Can you read, or are you just retarded?

yes, idiot. and i'm telling you about germany as a whole. go fuck yourself

I would give you Berlin for a fucking MC menu. It's a shit hole.
>t. German

Go cry about people eating bacon you cunt.

poor but sexy

Attached: Berlin.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

OK Mohammed.

>but what about "zaolzie", evil polan took rightful czech clay too, see? They just as bad!
-cries vatnik as he is once again reminded that in 1939 his coultry was Hitler's greatest ally and instigator of WW2 and is guilty of war of aggresion that killed half of a million poles.
Vatnik, willfully ignorant, counts on his listeners being just as ignorant as he is. After all, what was that "Zaolzie" in first place,and why should anyone care?
The answer is obvious once you take a look at the map. See that tiny little dark blue smudge on bottom left of this map? This is the whole Zaolzie. This territory, populated by poles was annexed by czechoslovakia when poland was busy with 1920 war with soviets and was in no shape to contest it. When poland took it back, they encountered less literally resistance than russians in crimea. There was no loss of life. There was no war.
And yet, in vatnik eyes, this is totally the equivalent of violently conquering that huge light blue swath ot the land on the right side of attached map, and killind hundreds of thousands in the process.
This is russian logic, people. This is vatnik morality. This is what russins want you to be concerned with, this is their excuse and justification for their crimes.
Fuck you, at least germans werent the hypocrites about what they were doing, unlike like you bunch of insufferable asian russkie shitbags.

Attached: polan.jpg (457x413, 47K)

>altruistic
>Poles
>Poles constantly spout about how they will rise again and how they will take back the old empire from the countries that were split off from it circa WW1/WW2
>taking back unrelated and often more profitable populations is altruistic

Seems like Poland is just Russia lite at this point.

Because a lot of Germans have no real interest in politics and are woefully ignorant when it comes to international relations. Add the fact that there is a "Nazis did this and that" show on TV every day and you kind of end up with a society that is quite disillusioned.
Another thing is that Germans are mostly interested in the here and now. If Russia actually goes ahead, attacks Poland and the war becomes an actual concern then that number will skyrocket. Obviously this won't happen though. The Baltics and Poland are way too well defended. Russia isn't entirely retarded, they attack where ever they know that they'll get away with it.

75 years of brainwashing does wonders.

This thread belongs on pol. Go be European somewhere else.

Attached: pagliacci_nigger.gif (607x609, 754K)

>yet will lead an EU army?
It won't. The EU army is a French project