On hunt with a Jow Forumsommando

>on hunt with a Jow Forumsommando
>wasn't sure about this, since I'm iffy about meeting 4channers
>dude seems alright so far, nothing out of the ordinary
>later in the trip, he fucking does this

Attached: everyday-we-stray-further-from-god.jpg (1536x2048, 745K)

Never trust anyone who is older than 13yrs old and chews gum.

Don't ever try it. It feels too satisfying to bite through all those layers... Then everyone thinks you're weird.

That's what you get for having bubble tape. Who buys that shit?

Kys niggerfaggot

Never trust anyone who doesn't chew gum and has jowls larger than droopy dog.

Gumfaggot identified. This motherfucker is a nervous wreck and a liability under fire.

Make sure you have your anti-rape training. Stab the femoral artery and fuck the police because your basic anatomy and sheepdog skills are so based.

I've got a new invention for this soon to be pruned thread: Racially Black Sheepdogs; carrying guns, wearing tactical fag gear, practicing active shooter seeking methods, carrying knives, carrying anything which may be illegal but is necessary to the security of a free state and therefore requires you to have a low profile with the police.

Attached: 0150.png (1126x835, 679K)

Never trust a white incel who prefers a dick to keep their mouth entertained instead of gum

Attached: 0F7FEE15-12F2-4C78-962E-AE71BF1CFD0C.jpg (960x720, 122K)

If you are old enough to dip/chew and you're still on gum you're a faggot who can't be trusted to do what needs to be done when the chips are down.

Attached: SexyDino.jpg (500x375, 49K)

this might shock you, but some people don't like purposefully poisoning themselves with cancer leaf

I can't trust anyone who puts longevity over operational readiness. Tier one operators are all on the nicotine 24/7 because it's the uber combat drug. It maintains concentration and mental acuity during the long periods of boredom between the moments of sheer terror.

Gum just rots your teeth with no combat benefit.

Attached: a0218df607481a853fa4377781321344.jpg (500x700, 53K)

What the fuck is happening to my thread?

Attached: lifechoices.png (221x206, 43K)

Butthurt faggot gum chewing ladyboy is in here trying to pretend that they're not a liability to everyone around them. Pic related are real fucking men.

Attached: mudjug portable spitoons.jpg (800x600, 71K)

lol, naw dawg
we all smoke so we can take breaks and coke and joke, otherwise it's damn near impossible to get a few minutes to clear your head, also there is shit all else to do, and tobacco is cheap without all the taxes.

>nicotine
the best "smart drug" has been under our noses the entire time.

this

>you should chew tobacco
>but don't chew gum because it rots your teeth
This is the part where you went too far and the bait became obvious. Report to your supervisor for retraining.

You're not the only one to take the bubble tape redpill

That's why you have big league chew instead.

Tumblr freak get the fuck off my board.

Dilate tranny

Attached: IMG_4719.png (700x700, 432K)

I hope you are doing well friend.

this right here mane

Attached: 1371274287888.jpg (640x434, 77K)

I wonder if the bubble gum smell would attract an animal. It's always funny when people go to the trouble of washing clothes in scent blocker and stuff but hunt with coffee breath that on a normal hunt would exhale out 3 trillion cubic yards of bad breath for 50 miles. If mines bad I eat an apple.

yes. but if you're chewing with your mouth open and breathing with your mouth open then you are the animal and you have found yourself.

>this thread
Fucking discord trannys man

It's 6ft of bubble gum for him.
Not you.
The commercials were very clear about this.

Never trust anyone.

>not exercising your jaw muscles
Chinlet detected