What do you do with all of these?

What do you do with all of these?

How do I turn them into a weapon?

Attached: 71cDLJ0BJzL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

Get a dowel or rod of some kind, thread the end with a loop. Thread the locks through the loop, lock them, and you have a flail.

you can daisy chain them and make a reasonably strong steel cable

Resell them on eBay for 20$

use them to keep your special guests secure

Put it in a sock

People dont pay 20 dollars for these things do they

why not? the only other way to get one is to spend several hundred dollars or more on a new gun

So these useless pieces of shit drive up cost of guns along with excise tax. Great.

I use one as a helmet lock for my motorcycle, I run the cable around my chinguard and handlebars. It's much easier than fiddling with the little D-ring lock on the bike.

They are going for about 5 bucks a piece

You can buy them on amazon

Gym locker

Send them to prisons across the US in book binders, let them figure out how to weaponize it

I've never seen these before, I assume that they're some kind of gun lock, if I had to guess it goes into the barrel and comes out the receiver and back into the lock.

I daisy chain mine and secure my safes to surfaces

Close, you loop them through the mag well and out the ejection port.

does your lgs make you buy one for a stripped lower purchase

Attached: 1519793847454s.jpg (112x112, 2K)

>saving the thumbnail
neck yourself

The store I go to "includes" one with every firearm purchase

this

Creepy thread is creepy. I was just going through a drawer earlier and found six of these things. Legit thought for a second, "I wonder if there's a use for these things. Maybe i should make a thread on Jow Forums about it"

How did you know, OP? Am I... Am I being assimilated?

Attached: 1556481936861.jpg (859x720, 112K)

Get two, put one on each wrist, hold arms out and make them spin forward. You'll be a threat to any attackers and your autism will scare them away.

Use them to... keep some friends from running off.

Attached: B4C83869-3AE0-4E4C-BEF9-DD54D9594827.gif (500x300, 699K)

Wait, you found six of them in your drawer?
Shit, you might have an infestation.

walmart has them for 5 bucks..?

Thanks for the idea mate

This fuckin guy. Next you'll tell me that you can get more magazines without buying a whole 'nother identical gun or something