Southerners only thread: REEEE school shooters git out edition

All SC and NC Jow Forumsum-mandos report in. Any good public ranges worth visiting?

Attached: 8F536CC7-57F9-4A83-890A-D0084F1BAC76.jpg (1668x1385, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BVe5dt
discord.gg/kqebtm
youtu.be/wxK8VzylOrQ
youtu.be/utDm_R-URVs
youtube.com/watch?v=_TJS7cleb7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aw yiss nagger, sup SC fags

Attached: 809AE94C-0309-41F4-ADD9-0EC0E58FF763.jpg (1668x1303, 909K)

Moving from CA to TN soon. Don't worry - I don't vote like a Californian. I'm just happy to have freedom. Please take me in, southbros!

FUCKING SURFER TRANSPLANTS IN MY NASHVILLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Columbiabro here, home of the ultimate poorfag gun as well as the ultimate richfag gun.
I want to put together the cheapest possible ar build, how much would it cost?

I built a cool 10.5 ar for like.. literally 350$. The magpul stuff I had laying around as well as the optic and light. But the base firearm cost me a total of 350$

Attached: 7 - fE8U3fk.jpg (1536x2048, 1.15M)

SCfag here. NC and GAfags are good folks too.

Attached: rollerbois.jpg (1680x2500, 2.19M)

Fuck the draft dude what a shitshow

SC discord link remember guys NC is the worst Cuckarolina
discord.gg/BVe5dt

Dixie discord server discord.gg/kqebtm

I posted a link to the Sc discord hop on in.

sounded like an african jungle downtown
DA HOOPIN AN DA HOLLERIN

VA fag here, can I stay?

Attached: 434 area code.jpg (1024x745, 172K)

I was told in NC my CCW is gonna take over 4 months to process. What the fuck.

Have we made peace with our Northern(NC) breathern? They do have the better BBQ : X

Attached: fc53afb065d8b46b185e81efeefe855e.jpg (2000x1335, 470K)

It's the same for SC takes about 90 days for them to process it with SLED, they don't have many people in that office. Kind of stupid IMO if you're gonna make it a legislative requirement, at least staff enough people to do it timely

Devil's Backbone is now Budweiser

Meh ranges have niggers annons stay at your fukn friends house with land, you know you have them

Fukn trooth. Why would you put mustard in your bbq sauce?

>Cute girl whose grandfather was a genuine Roof Korean wants to go out with me

What do, lads?

God only knows. Down on the coast where I live we have a cuisine called chicken bog, it's by far my favorite SC food

East, central, or west? They're basically different states, niggy, and you'd better start specifying.

The new job is for an outfit based in Morristown, but I'll be at their location in Sevierville.

Pretty based. Not too far from Knoxville then. Be sure to head over to Oak Ridge at some point. Lots of STEMfags, but still has some nice shit and the second most powerful supercomputer on Earth (first if you don't count extra-crispy exaggerated chinkshit).

Make sure to check your local laws. East TN has really fucky, varied laws. Most relevant is probably whether the county is dry or not, and ordinances on shooting.

Be sure to get your hunting license. TN Fish and Wildlife folk are pretty decent compared to the faggots from Arkansas and Mississipi so long as you don't "wander" into any parks.

Get invited to dinner and get based nog btfo stories, then greentext them here. From there, I don't care what do.

Descendent of rooftop Korean and not a trap = Jow Forums approved

They mostly shot cholos, from what I was told. Blacks were too busy robbing each other to organize raids like the latinos did.

youtu.be/wxK8VzylOrQ

NC appalachia reporting

i'll lay down my prejudices against SC for a while because we ARE in fact carolina bros

Attached: gewehr 88.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Neat Gewher 88 commission

youtu.be/utDm_R-URVs

Looks good.

Attached: 20190420_191614.jpg (1680x2468, 2.09M)

id be damned if them guns aint a mutha fuckin beauty, give em hell in the battlefield brUther

I have a deep-set need to yeet as many (rac)coons as possible in the next week.

Now this I can get behind, what city sky line is that?

Roanoke?

north carolina was a mistake.

It is truly the lesser of the Carolinas.

Hello, I am a Californian who recently moved to Oregon, am I an honorary southerner?

>be SC
>need a permit to OC
>laughinggirls.jpeg

What other states have their own Jow Forums state patches?

>be NC
>that makes you retarded enough to want to OC

>tfw moved from NY to TN last year
>tfw Clarksville a shit

Columbia here too, it would probably end up like $300 flat before tax. $260 for a PSA kit on sale, $40 for a lower. You could spend extra and buy a $20 rear sight off of Amazon or some cheapo chinesium red dot if you wanted.

Then go the fuck back you carpetbagging nigger faggot

>niggers and military poors everywhere

Nope, going to Pleasant View next year. Clarksville was just a stepping stone.

>carpet bagger
Burn em Sherman

>literally not being able to bear arms
Cope harder.

>destroys home state
>moves to a good state
>”wah I don’t like this town”
>”but I won’t leave because this state is still better”
>”Burn em Sherman”
The cognitive dissonance is real.

South Texas reporting in. Moved from North Dallas a couple years ago, too many yanks flooding the place and driving up rent. Now I'm surrounded by 'Texas used to be part of Mexico, amigo, so Mexicans should be able to cross the border whenever they want.'

Attached: 5.jpg (850x763, 76K)

Are you seriously that retarded that you think OC is a good idea?

I understand you are from NC but you are going to be the first dude killed in the vast majority of situations. Do some thinking smooth brain.

Attached: brainlet2.png (1416x1600, 606K)

>implying I've ever voted Democrat in my life
>implying the place isn't literally filled with Tyrones and Kirby Wallaces
>implying the cops here give a single fuck about all of the niggers and drug addicts committing so much crime

Give your shekels to your pastor for Israel goyim

>Give your shekels to your pastor for Israel goyim
Thought: do whites have less of a victim mentality? Is a victim mentality an advantage?

One time I was in Ashland City. There was a couple of hillbillies I swear were inbred. I was unfortunately downwind of them and could smell them as they got into their Chevy S10.

To answer your question, I dont (at least I think I don't) have a victim mentality. I like to degrade nearly everyone I come into contact with.

>be NC
>Need permit to even buy a handgun
>Can't have fireworks
>Have commie onions boys destroy confederate war memorial statues
>whyevenlive.jpeg

Attached: smug meg.jpg (213x236, 8K)

Join the SC server

>be in PA
>SC does not honor my LTC
If I carried there on vacation, would I die?

Just kill em all user, fucking border patrol militia that shit.

>be GA
>this is our gov

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=_TJS7cleb7E

Charlotte fag reporting in, previously upstate SC. Dont know about the discord, though. Heard its cancerous. Just started fishing for cat last week and caught a 10 pounder down at mountain island lake in mt holly. Anyone know any good fishing spots near or around the Charlotte area that isn't full of Mexicans hand fishing?

You can carry in your center console or glove box without permit

Evey. fucking. time. I turn on the news I see another monument coming down and a bunch of children screaming like fucking monkeys while I'm sitting on my couch watching a bunch of easily offended millennials erode away our history. SAD! Do they not even know their history, jesus.

I'll add to this user. It does not need to be locked but needs to be concealed in a compartment and on the other end of the spectrum, NC says it must remain visible at all times, loaded or unloaded. Wether on the dash, passenger seat, ect. Fucking stupid, honestly.

eyyyyyy

SCfag here but moved to libshit WA state a decade ago. appreciate y'alls good life while you can.

what i miss most are the warm summer nights, the comfy lakes and rivers (the water here's clean but cold as fuck, can't go swimming), and the fucking BBQ.

looking forward to my next visit back home.

Attached: ucyRvls.jpg (5312x2988, 904K)

You can OC if hunting or fishing. Really no need to OC besides that IMHO, besides hiking possibly

Leeds in Lancaster my boi

>Have commie onions destroy confederate war memorial statues

Join the Sc discord I posted a link last night let me know if I need to post a new one.

Chicken bog is were it's at we have that upstate too

for some reason Jow Forums turns S...O....Yy to onions. no idea why

I guess the mods didn't like being called S O Y boys

Dude mountain island is were it's at though I used to landscape out that way. Rock Hill were I live has some good fishing holes if you know were to look

Do they even get paid for that shit? Or are they working for free out if their moms basements?

We ended up right at the dam so current was a bitch and had to triple up on weights the first hour or so until they lowered it and it calmed down. It was super peaceful though, even made a little bonfire and stayed till 10 or 11. Can you open carry there? I found it a little sketchy after dark with people wondering around in complete darkness. Don't know if they're banned or not.

Tell those faggots to win a fucking war then come talk to you about that garbage

I unironically say that to Southrons

You guys nearly lost in the war due to poor command

Go out with her

Why would you even bother asking such a question the answer should fucking obvious.

>I like to degrade nearly everyone I come into contact with.
Holy shit you guys. We REALLY have to keep these carpetbaggers out. They suck as people, and they wonder why their states are shitholes.

We're full, fuck off.

>this

It's funny. They vote shit, create shit and move away from said shit and wonder why its happening in the place they moved to a few years back lol

>defending a permit this rabidly

Also OC is a fucking retarded idea because you are giving niggers in the hood, which infest NC btw, a reason to legally possess firearms.

Once again, NC lesser of the Carolinas.

who /lake marion/ here

This thread is a trailer park

go away city-slicker.

How's the crystal meth this time of year Duane? How's the S10 holding up?

Does your wifes bull know your posting on here?

I am amazed you manage to take any time off from working and still afford to live.

At some point we all to need to plan to have a Southeast meetup/ nuggetfest

>dat RPK
a beaut! wanna sell it?

Join the yugo gang

Attached: unknown.png (329x529, 336K)

All fucking carpetbaggers should fucking hang.

Hell no. One of my favorite AKs now and a pretty cheap build.

Already been to SC meets. I do have some yugo camo though. I need more.

Attached: 20190420_185457.jpg (1680x1784, 2M)

BASED
that guy was great at the nuggestfest.

Meth isn't big where I'm from in SC. Heroin/pills mostly desu. Meth was big out in the Midwest where I lived in CO, lots of tweakers