Can I see a therapist without becoming a no guns?

Can I see a therapist without having my guns taken?

Attached: ONSiIAU.jpg (3264x1836, 463K)

Only if you live in a state without red flag laws.
Those are there to either force you to off yourself, or give the state the ammunition to do so.
Either way the left wants you dead or disarmed.

Prolly nawt bruv

Attached: 1556838373311.jpg (712x345, 49K)

Yeah, as long as the court doesnt throw you in the loony bin you're good

Yes, and carry into your appointments just in case they suck their noise in, curl their mouth down, and prepare to wrong you via the medical system by declaring you a threat to yourself and others.

Remember, you are one step away from having your entire life ruined because of a "peace" officer with no prerequisites to initiate aggression, or some histrionic woman with a phone connected to 911.

No one want to deal with this system, just uphold it scuttle along and hope their pathetic life and property isn't perturbed. But not you. You can do almost anything for self-entertainment value.

CARRY INTO YOUR APPOINTMENTS NOW. If you don't, some "professional" on a journey to find themselves through working with people, can cause some serious damage. Practice shooting racoons, foxes, cats, anything you can find. Paint their faces with anime eyes that are cuter than me facetiming and saying "custard :)".

Attached: yanggerlover.png (399x471, 42K)

Shrinks rarely want to help you. For every good therapist there is 100 terrible one's. They'll try to get you to say that you want to an hero or murder someone so they can get you locked in a psychward or hooked up on drugs. Very bad idea. What do you need one for anyway?

Yes
Federal law says something like voluntary or involuntary committed to any mental institution
Or
adjudicated with a mental defective
Don’t quote me.

There might be something different based on your state law,

But if you have issues that require you to see a therapist
Then you probably don’t need to own firearms

That’s not how red flag laws work

As long as you don't come off as a threat to any one including yourself, you'll be golden.

It's INVOLUNTARY, meaning a judge has to review whatever incident precipitated the episode and deem you unfit to care for yourself, and have you placed in a psychiatric care facility. Which if OP is asking the question in the first place, is clearly not the case. Also there a plenty of reasons someone may want to talk to a therapist. Personal/professional relationships going bad, dealing with grief/loss, hell even something as innocuous as trying to improve self esteem.

OP there's a lot of fuddlore in this thread. If you think it might help to talk to someone, give it a shot. It's not like you're marrying the person and have to keep going, if you think the therapist is a douche try another. Also I don't see why owning guns would even come up in conversation in the first place.

Jow Forums is like free therapy that's available 24/7. If you feel sad, just buy more guns. Then you won't feel sad anymore.

You should be able to, as long as the therapist doesn't come to believe that you're suicidal or dangerous to others. For now, at least. I believe that someday in the future we'll see gun control laws passed that restrict or prohibit people from owning/buying guns if their records show that they've ever been prescribed an antidepressant or anti-anxiety medication.

Yes. But don't believe me, though. Don't believe anyone in this place. For the love of God, ask anywhere else but here.

Attached: b7d.jpg (612x612, 73K)

Don't go to therapists, they're frauds.

In some states a therapist (or anyone for that matter) can tell the cops they don't think you should have guns and they'll be taken away.

But otherwise no.

try to find a therapist who can help you anonymously. Like over the internet phone or something.

>seeing a shrink
pussy. just deadlift and all your problems go away.

You can go to a therapist and still have your guns. You can be on meds and still have your guns. Fuck I was on antidepressants when I got my CCL. I went to a therapist and he literally didn't care that I owned firearms. All he said was to give them to a friend for a bit if I started to get bad. He even praised me when I said I went shooting with some friends because I was being social and interacting with people. Seriously, unless they throw you in the hospital because you are going to kill yourself or others or are so out of it you can no longer make rational decisions, you are good. Shit sucks sometimes OP, but you can make it through.

Basically yes

They can only permanently take your guns if you’re involuntarily committed. If you live in a red flag state it’s possible that you could buy some PVC pipes put disassembled items into the pipes tagged and bagged, seal them with pzc caps and burry them or even store them underwater.

Its like a 99% chance that it won’t even come to that.

a therapist ?

a psychologist ?

a psychiatrist ?

what's the difference ?

they are ranked, the psychiatrist can diagnose real mental ills (see nami.org) prescribe meds etc I'm not sure about the psychologist - I thinjk they refer the nutters to the psychiatrist

therapist are just talking feel good types

you can go to any of these just don't express violence words images thoughts feelings towards yourself or others

yes this completely destroys any effectiveness of these talking sessions because expressing all this negative shit is 1 excellent way to deal with it

get the point op ?

if yer fucked up enough to want to talk to somebody who can literally lock you up, be careful.........

Just book the appointments under a fake name and pay cash. If a therapists decides to rat you out for being a threat, they have no one to go after and you can just ghost your therapist.

Calm down, Karen.
I said don’t quote me.
That means, I was not 100% sure of the wording

Attached: 86CEFAA7-7B20-4B05-8C56-2356E83479F5.gif (409x498, 3.69M)

This. I come and spend 20 mins on Jow Forums, I remember how great life is. Also buying more guns does help.

No. Dont fall for their Jewish tricks.

Deadlifting cured my depression, but then I got fired because whenever I got angry at my coworkers I just tossed them up in the air and let them smash down into the ground. Caveat emptor.

Never ask for help.

Attached: hitler and kirby.jpg (1000x929, 90K)

based schizo poster