leesmags.com/Romanian-AK-stock-Set-with-spring_p_4514.html
zarinas.com/shop?olsPage=products/aaafff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burr_(edge)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AK Buyers Guide

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

5.5 master race

>milled-niggers irl

Attached: 1533408352388.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Reminder that American made AKs are the future of the AK market

Rate my "AK variant"

Attached: IMG_20190503_173946115~01.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

Jesus, that brings back some bad memories. My first AKM had that same stock press fit into the back of it. I was five minutes away from just taking an angle grinder to it when I finally got it out.

VZ-58/10 would check again

Put the PSA GF3 on the pastebin already you cuck

-10/10. Leave.

What's the weight difference like with zenitco rails vs wood or polymer furniture?

why not wait for AKOU to finish their 5000r test?

How many times are you gonna post this, again? It's becoming spam at this point.

Look it up yourself. Its heavier than wood by a decent bit.

I haven't posted the big boy AK in a while

Attached: 20190503_224245.jpg (3450x1717, 3.95M)

>being this new

not much unless you get a stock or the long rails
Heavier obviously but I don't notice it compared to my AUG

Attached: m a g s.jpg (4032x2244, 3.52M)

Everyone point at him and laugh.

What scope?

Attached: wbp_build_6.png (1400x639, 1.55M)

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty envious of that AK.

That hole in the receiver though

different user. Didn't know about PSAK until today really. I don't browse generals unless im looking to buy, so would someone tell me why not to buy one of PSA's AKs?

Tl;dr structurally inferior parts and complete lack of quality control

It's a saiga12 dust cover instead of the AK10X sized opening to prevent stove pipes from a much larger 30-06 round. Molot did it with the 762x54r version but didn't do it with the 30-06 model

thank you
whats /akg/ oppinion on a AWB era Maadi?

Why can't the bolt carrier be longer

bretty good, avoid MISR90 (abomination of chinese and egyptian parts) all others are great

Pretty decent guns

>3000 rds
>Other testers have run into trouble
>Qc issues
>Still too new to see how they'll hold up
How about no retard

[citation needed]

>structurally inferior parts
Which? As compared to what? The only part that's "inferior" is the barrel being nitrided instead of CHF/CL and even that is in the air these days considering how far nitriding has come. If it's that big a deal, the -E version includes a CHF barrel and will be out in a couple months.

>complete lack of quality control
Front sights can come canted on any line of AK and that as long as you can successfully adjust it to zero properly, it's a non-issue. Even then, most comments from PSAK owners are reporting close-to or dead-on zero out of the box and very tight fitting parts.

I get that these rifles are a gamble at this point, but there's so many hypocrites out there saying the rifle is shit and then saying it's not proven. Which is it? Previously gens don't count for data when they completely change the production method of key components. More data is needed.

>other testers have run into issues
Which? I've seen literally zero credible testers run into issues. I'm genuinely curious.

6x Wolf imported PSO scope

kinda shitty but work

>trusting american made AKs
>ever

Just as good :^)

is that a .30-06?

Exactly the type of response I'd expect from a smoothbrain.

Only smooth brain I see is the one attempting to defend an american produced AK, and only retards and people with stock in Century and PSA do that.

bethy boo and two other AKs are going to the range on Sunday
God Bless

Attached: DSC_0061.jpg (1620x1080, 465K)

Literally still haven't responded to a single point I made, besides making claims that all American AKs are shit by default. I said they were a gamble and unproven at this point, but there are no credible testers out there to my knowledge showing major issues yet per your claim, you still haven't produced any such tester, and that most users that have actually bought the gun are reporting good fit/finish and the ones who report otherwise get it fixed for free. How is correcting you and saying we don't know yet (my exact words were "More data is needed") defending them? They might be shit, but you can't back such a statement up yet given the current test results. Fucking smoothbrains, holy shit.

There is literally no reason to buy a sub-par US-made imitation of an AKM that cut every corner possible while you can buy AKs made to ComBloc specs in Eastern European military arsenals.

PSA ARs are good because they're mil-spec.
PSA AKs are bad because they aren't mil-spec

Serious question, do you want to see American made AKs fail?

He wants to justify buying an imported rifle for 3 times its value.

The AK market has no future.

where can i find said AKs for less than $600?

Yes, they all knowingly did things the wrong way in order to make money and put their customers in danger.

Look second hand you fucking idiot

>all that shit
American AKs are shit, and until an American AK comes out that won't degrade or fail in under 5k rounds they will always be shit, try to cope all you want.
No, but they just keep doin it
>making assumptions
I'll never pay more for a rifle than its worth, and typically I pay less than what they usually go for.

Attached: 20180322_182217r.jpg (1885x1060, 286K)

>said AKs
>no where in that post was sub $600 AKs mentioned

I desperately wish for someone to do it right. But it would cost too much and not be competitive.

>until an American AK comes out that won't degrade or fail in under 5k rounds
GB2 already passed the 5k AKOU test, GF3 at 4k with no issues according to his Facebook. Thanks for admitting you know literally nothing about the issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=JL9qR9Tgw60
youtube.com/watch?v=1VwS4BEZ1Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=-fxBgqwUSmc
youtube.com/watch?v=7bi486gQ51Q
AKOU is the end all be all of AK testing aparently folks. Thanks for admitting you know literally nothing about the issue. 2 minutes in google my guy.

atlanticfirearms.com/products/rpk-rifle-kit-romanian
yes?

No you can get the same kit from AOA with guarantee matching serial numbers for the same $

I can google literally any model of AK and find fudds who did stupid shit to their rifle and had issues. The overwhelming majority of people who owned the GB2 have had little/no issues, although they're probably more on the casual side if they picked up an AK with billet trunions. I wouldn't personally pick up that rifle, even if it was still available. PSA also repairs that shit for free for life. I was asking for you to show me any credible tester that's had an issue with the GF3 so far and all I've heard from you is autistic screeching about how all American AKs are shit simply because they're American. Maybe it will prove to be shit in the long run but right now everyone's been running theirs' fine. If someone presents me with a shred of evidence that the GF3 is shit, I will wholeheartedly condemn it. Sometimes even shitty companies get something right.

hey, /akg/. bought a wasr and heard the century wood is shit. found this leesmags.com/Romanian-AK-stock-Set-with-spring_p_4514.html and thought romy wood on a romy rifle is good. was wondering is it strong? i keep seeing russian or polish ones go for way higher. thought it'll be too good to be true.

It’s getting old having to post this every few threads. Don’t buy corner cutting aks... is made or not

Attached: 21582D08-E02E-415D-9D8A-2FBD8AB21D17.png (828x1792, 2.14M)

Show me where I said you can find a mil-spec AK sub-$600.

That said I bought a 2015 WASR 10/63 for $550 2 months ago. Pic related.

Attached: 20190406_121425.jpg (4032x1960, 2.73M)

> I was asking for you to show me
> If someone presents me
So you still don't know how to use google?
>all American AKs are shit simply because they're American
Not only have I posted evidence, but so have many other poster before me. What is common knowledge to anyone whos browsed this general for more than a year just can't seem to be right to you.
Are you so insecure that you won't buy or support a rifle because someone on an anonymous bangladeshi kite testing forum is gonna make fun of you for buying American?
Why do you think your opinion matters when you for 1: have yet to post an AK, and 2: are the only one screeching about how "theres totally nothing wrong with American AKs, you have no evidence".
Keep the cope up buddy.

Are you so poor that $35 is worth asking if its worth it? Buy it and find out.

I don't think that comes with hardware. You're going to have to get a buttplate and slingloop from the looks of it.

Maybe you wouldn't have to post it every thread if you posted an accurate and updated image instead of lying to yourself.

Attached: Lol.png (1307x911, 1.06M)

Burden of proof lies with the accuser. If you make a claim, back it up. You also just completely changed what I said to make yourself feel better about your retarded assertions. I hope you enjoy your Bangladeshi Kite.

All of you shut the fuck up and just post AKs

Attached: wbp_build_4.png (1200x1600, 2.46M)

Nice cracked and chipped trunnion. I’d avoid psa like the plague with something that important but I assume you will keep making excuses so don’t bother replying.

yes. feels a bit ridiculous paying a lot for wood
i can't use the same hardware that came with my rifle?

>i can't use the same hardware that came with my rifle?
Does it have a trapdoor? I would'nt see why not and honestly, I didn't even think about that.

cool blanket

Does anyone have experience with the WBP Fox rifles that atlantic is selling? Do they compare well to an arsenal?

One year ago I bought pic related for 500 dollars with 7 mags and 500 rounds. Just look, especially around thanksgiving time when people need money.

Post same okay-ish AK twice in same thread. You're a fuckin faggot.

What kind of wrap is that? I want to do this with a picture of Jennifer Connelly

Attached: WASR.jpg (752x1336, 122K)

>no issues
>literally shows a cracked trunnion in his video
Yeah sure thing lmao
Hmmm how about those cast trunnions?

paki tape
zarinas.com/shop?olsPage=products/aaafff

Also
>I get there are gambles
>but trust me this rifle is good
PSA shills will never realize that half the reason their rifle is regarded as total shit because theres seemingly nothing from preventing the bad ones from being mixed with the good and being sent out the door. And one shouldnt need a better example of this level of stupidity than the fact that they justify this risk of personal protection all in the name of saving a few bucks, and at best try to defend it with "but my uncles friend had a WASR once that headspaced poorly" or the classic "well MY rifle is fine so you're wrong" deflection.

Nah dude nobody owns one they're actually registered DDs so needless to say not a single user here owns one nope not at all not a single one in sight thats for sure

nope, no trapdoor unfortunately

It's a burr. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burr_(edge)

Insightful, thank you.

>registered DD
...Dunkin Donuts?

That's very blatantly a crack. A burr doesnt finely recess into the metal.

You are clearly talking out of your ass in defense of your purchase. That is not a burr, that is a crack.

No, THIS is a burr.
He openly stated to not noticing before the testing and fully admitted that it was probably not there beforehand. Burrs dont just *show up* from shooting your rifle.
But you know what does? Go ahead, take a guess.

Attached: c.jpg (1024x768, 514K)

How bad is a nodak with us barrel for a 74? Looking at one for $600 w/o mags

Attached: 9-DCE99-D5-7-C34-4-A14-ABA3-FCA22-C6-F469-F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Depends what barrel, Nodak receivers are g2g

He didn't say so I'll ask. What should I look out for?
>"built by “MPA” in LV"

Nice Ash clone

Not ((10))
Trash. If you're going to Bulgaria, Bulgaria.

then the ak market has not future as american made ak's suck tranny dick

psa= pretty shitty ak

it's shit and you are human shit for buying it

If I buy it it'll be an OC clone
o

yes, because i want companies to make efforts to import good shit instead of trying to produce corner cut garbage here

>nothing is preventing psa from going to europe and finding a manufacturer willing to make a sporter to combloc specs to send to them to convert

>cock riding american made crap this hard

lemme guess you are a proud c39v2 and psak owner who "NEVA HAd ahhh PrObLeM beFo"

Attached: 1512335946502.jpg (971x565, 139K)

>nothing is preventing psa from going to europe and finding a manufacturer willing to make a sporter to combloc specs to send to them to convert
Yeah, except the GayTF. Ask Radom and Ted Marshall how difficult it is. Maybe they should ask Zastava whose palm they had to grease to get imports going.
>And I've yet to see a Zastava USA rifle.

being a major firearms maker /importer is difficult in the first place

>if you aren't going to do things the right way, why bother doing it at all, unless you are trying to sell obvious corner cut rifles to retards

Hows my disgusting mess?

Attached: 0501190217a_HDR.jpg (2560x1920, 1.61M)

Holy shit, look at those over pressed rivets lmao. What a train wreck.

>Reminder that American made AKs are the future of the AK market

I'm sure you are saying this in jest.

Hey guys, where the fuck do I find a decent AMD-65 receiver

Attached: D65C31DF-47C3-4280-A764-F3CB330696AA.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Great past couple of threads, first milled fags screeching and now we got people who bought American coping to the extreme.