Why is no one talking about this?

Why is no one talking about this?

Attached: D5mh8rGW0AAZleM.png_large.png (718x890, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/middle-east/pentagon-ids-soldier-who-died-in-noncombat-incident-in-northern-syria-1.578885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We did yesterday. Mods deleted the thread. Regardless, the consensus was more dead Americans

on the faint chance that Turkey isn't already in the Russia/China camp

>Airborne
So they took some potshots at a plane in restricted airspace?

Anyway, volunteer to die for the zionists and get your just desserts.

Why is the 101st airborne in Kobani? I thought the kurds were holding it through the sheer power of marxism-lennism.

Attached: 57503872_1260033344144645_9130171645963534336_n.jpg (540x960, 31K)

Hope he gets better soon.

People die in the military, OP.
It's not the point of it, but it's kind of expected.

why isn't he in the air?

For what? Dying for Jew Zionist agenda? Unless he gives his life for Christianity and America against enemies foreign and domestic, than that's a WORTHY thread to be discussed with.

Could be real. Could be disinfo. It wouldn't surprise me if Turkey was hitting Kurds where we had advisors embedded with them. Erdogan is getting awfully bold though. Perhaps stupidly so.

He's probably like that Wagner Group.

>giving a shit about dumb government animals dying
lol

Attached: 1556939455069.jpg (600x578, 30K)

It's one guy. Literally one guy. One single person. Why care at all?

Because IF it's true it means that the Turks are firing on Kurdish positions without making sure that there are no Americans in the area.

ROACH'D

Remember when there was a genuine, qualitative difference between night Jow Forums and day Jow Forums? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>be roach
>can't tell between white American and brown Kurds
>shoots at dude anyway
>oh fuck we shot American

Detroit Free Press says it was a non-combat shooting incident. Not sure if was green-on-blue that their covering up, some Turkish asshole had an ND, or what.

you mods are getting predictable now. how is my post off topic and deleted but not this thread?

Attached: 10AD1347-D7DC-4542-A209-F9EF2E105E8D.png (1125x2436, 1.28M)

or was it just the gif (((mods)))

Attached: 8E03BA6D-4CC1-47B7-BB47-F02EF1C81084.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

I've heard that it's a ND death that's still under investigation. The death has been claimed as a non-combat incident but the family confirmed he was shot - so probably a ND.

yikes

>nd
>not (((nd)))

maybe you should stop being a shitposting nigger.
hard as that may be for your fetal alkie syndrome brain.

its totally on topic and the reason nobody wants to blow this thread up. nobody here cares about zogbots.

jewish mod on a power trip?

Americans shouldn't be there in the first place.

was he invading alone, when was war declared??!!!?

>Jow Forumsombat fatality in a country/region there's not a highly publicised presence of troops, killed by a NATO ally off topic
>jewsperging on topic

Ok then

So you'd be cool If I killed one person in your family? Just one, lol, right?

Obviously no, but I wouldn't expect the entire country to give a shit or the news to report on it anymore than "person is murdered by yadayada anywhere here's sports and politics". A single soldier dying is nothing for anyone to care about but people immediately related to that soldier.

So basically you just don't understand the difference between a soldier dying in an actual firefight and one getting killed by a non combatant country for no reason

Yeah and now you're here to bitch and moan

So irrespective of the fact that Western nations have come to a point where they venerate those who serve and those who die in the service, but even putting that sentimentality to one side, can you not see that it's a bit significant if a NATO nation kills a soldier from another NATO nation?

>101st
>Airborne
Hahahahahaha, not these days buddy

You know that Turkey don't let the Russians through the Turkish Straits right? That is why the west is putting up with their bullshit.

Smart man

It's not like they beheaded him or something, he got shot or bombed in a combat zone, it happens

The Montreux Convention means fuckall now that Russia lacks a credible surface navy in the Black Sea

The reason they don't have a real surface fleet in the black sea is because of the Montreux convention, why keep a fleet you can't move.

Jump up, hook up, slide down a rope, 101st ain’t nothing but a joke.

Cringe

They're being extremely hush hush on details. That makes me think it's green-on-blue and everyone is getting their story straight.

Even if that were true it doesn't justify Turks shooting at us.

stripes.com/news/middle-east/pentagon-ids-soldier-who-died-in-noncombat-incident-in-northern-syria-1.578885

Because it's not true

Man, I hope the fires of hell burn his ass hotter than the WP the Jews use. Fuck the Kurds and their Zionist handlers.

How's that Shadow fanfic coming along?

barely, its like how people complain about summerfags even though the invention of smartphones meant schoolkids could shitpost at any time of the year.

lmao

Kurds have been posting this type of shit for a few years now occasionally they get posted here by them, to instoke hatred against the Le evil Turks who are kicking the Kurds out of the dessert

kurds are unironically better allies than the turks though now. Ataturk was a good ally and friend, but Erd*gan pisses on Ataturks graves.

>Help the Kurds, the only group in that dumphole that are in any danger
>HAHA ZOG! THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR NOT LISTENING TO /sg/!

Good. Fuck off to /sg/, nigger.