Paul is such a meme

streamable.com/nk056

Attached: 72488668[1].jpg (228x221, 10K)

Your shilling efforts against him are commendable, you work hard.

Paul is a memelord

Next time at least wait for the last one to drop out of the catalog, asshat.

Ever wondered why there is such a pervasive and persistent campaign against guntubers?

i thought that 404ed

paul doesn't 404 easily

Attached: 1554461045867.jpg (960x2678, 467K)

That isn't Paul's son. It's either his friend's son or his son's friend, forget which.

E-celebs are faggots usually and guys like Karl and Ian are cringeworthy, but i don't get the hate for the other more relaxed e celebs

I heard it was literally someone at the range when he was shooting

it's his wife's son. can't you fucking read?

Attached: 1556262437044.jpg (744x507, 84K)

Okay so we have no idea who the chocolate fuck is, just that he isn't Paul's son or his wife's son.

You're not wrong, but at the same time every single thread about them has the exact same posts. The exact same images. It's like clockwork.

Have you ever considered that some people here just don't like them?

>boy I sure hate ecelebs
>let's save anti-eceleb images to my computer and constantly make threads and replies to make sure everyone knows how much I hate them
ok retard, just because you have a fetish bathing in things you don't like doesn't mean everyone else wants to watch your masturbation.

Isn't the Taurus the meme here?

That's fine. I'm not promoting any of them. It's blatantly obvious that there is a persistent campaign to slander them all though.

Did he try bathing self protection yet?

Attached: index.jpg (302x167, 6K)

Amphibious sexual assault is a very underestimated threat.

Paul is the prophet sent from the Jow Forumsube

fuck off fag

guntubers put out firearms content into a public space where the normies can be exposed to it and become more pro-gun and eventually more pro-freedom and liberty. look through Ian's and Hickok's comments sections in particular and you will consistently find viewers saying that they didn't know anything about guns but they find their videos entertaining or educational.

youtube(google) and their friends have been working on de-funding and removing guntubers to some success. however, patreon funding and sponsorships have kept them going. youtube doesn't want to risk hurting their platform too much and driving away too much of their audience and creating an opening for a true youtube competitor so they are cautious to avoid looking overly censor happy by outright banning popular guntubers.

anti-freedom shills can't do a whole lot in the comments sections of these videos directly. the guntubers can delete or refute any comment directly and the account based nature of the site gets in their way. these kinds of shills do not have these barriers on Jow Forums, another popular public forum for discussion. hence why i think we see these kinds of insidious attacks here.

Attached: falseflag.jpg (500x311, 48K)

These. It's one thing to dislike guntubers, but why would does there have to be threads either railing against them as if they shouldn't exist or feigning an interest in order to incur a raid?

Attached: I don't believe so.png (508x351, 169K)

didnt read your shitty threat, just reporting in and out again for telling you that you suck and paul doesnt :DD

Attached: 1RLeBXK.png (512x1024, 467K)

The autism you people have against people like Paul, Ian, Karl, etc never ceases to amaze me.

If you don't like them, that's perfectly fine. But to get foaming at the mouth upset over it is pathetic.

Get a life.

>you people
It's a literal false flag op, my dude. Jow Forums is anonymous and fuck babies think it has some clout within US culture. They utilize this to create the appearance that gun tubers are disliked to push an agenda, attempting to create a bias against anyone who would cast firearms in a positive light. It happened to grampa hickock, it happened to gunjesus, and now it's happening to Paul "a clappin while I'm campin" harrel. Bluepilled shit stains want people to think anyone who posts gun videos are ebul and attacking them on "home territory" while masquerading as a local is a classic tactic. Why do you think that, despite being a huge fucking tool, lowercolon neonoire never gets shit on by Jow Forums?

Yeah I know
Still doesn't make it any less pathetic

>He couldnt be the judge

stop thinking everything is a plot. you are mindbreaking yourself into having schizophrenia. the number one goal of 4channers is to hate popular things, and once an unpopular thing they like becomes popular, they MUST drop it and start hating it.

>me and my fellow 4channers HATE this guy, don't you get it?