It's been a while since I posted a pro-police appreciation thread

So I think I will post a thread on supporting the police. As you are aware by now. I support the police which has caused some of you to get your jimmies rustled. One could say that the police "triggers you" xD

But anyway, I'm here to post some pro-police threads and memes because we all love the 2nd amendment but I also love the police and defend them everyday.

Attached: support the police.jpg (745x800, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-P54ag5Rh8
youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
nytimes.com/2017/12/09/us/police-shooting-video-arizona.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z0BbipCNJs
northjersey.com/story/news/paterson-press/2018/04/20/feds-arrest-paterson-cop-drug-dealing-charges/536253002/
youtube.com/watch?v=YLdAYTcXOpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5yjPJbKU8
youtube.com/watch?v=tqFHe_II0yo
youtube.com/watch?v=NRDBD777_qE
dailymotion.com/video/x6dqvyr
liveleak.com/view?t=ed3_1500567586
liveleak.com/view?t=c91_1473985816
liveleak.com/view?t=c48_1513375369
liveleak.com/view?t=e09_1497236548
liveleak.com/view?t=sRG9H_1529790827
liveleak.com/view?t=724_1498262870
liveleak.com/view?t=9iIyy_1543990950
qz.com/870601/police-killing-dogs-is-an-epidemic-according-to-the-justice-department/
puppycidedb.com/
youtu.be/3-rBmFBDLa4
youtube.com/watch?v=MLlnawRxOEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>don't tread on me
>treading support thread

Attached: HQB.png (680x681, 158K)

Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=N-P54ag5Rh8

Attached: 1512511245766.jpg (768x576, 99K)

Attached: 1556077003729.png (599x593, 346K)

Attached: 5494E9B6-A229-407E-A53E-754DDEDD66FB.gif (498x280, 2.85M)

>xD
>plebbit spacing
>gadsden flag with thin blue line
>i love the 2nd amendment but love police and defend them

Attached: opjeopardy.png (400x300, 12K)

Attached: IMG_4467.png (203x171, 3K)

Don't mind me, I'm just refusing to give OP any (You)s

Attached: e0f9a1194ee7a69c024169c76d32da4c.jpg (1280x1839, 212K)

All cops deserve death. Except the ones that gun down niggers on the daily, they're pretty based.

Attached: 1556855345685.png (1295x1458, 980K)

Attached: resized_JPEG_1549437668700_647372565746494589.jpg (625x790, 54K)

Fuck you and fuck road pirates fag

Feds are bad local LEO are bros just doing their job. Though i think they should have to live in the communities they patrol.

youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

Attached: D20999920E694F2D941F1A7FBE9B8960.jpg (854x874, 113K)

a thread died for this.

Part of why I quit being a LEO. I didn't want to move.

Now I'm a CO. Do I still count as a Road Pirate Pig Dog Detainer?

How to not get shot by police
>Don't be a nigger
>put your hands up
>Don't move
>open the car door
>I said hands up
>open the fucking door!
>show me your liscence
>don't reach for it
>I said don't move
>BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

It's super easy people. Stop being a nigger

It is possible to respect and appreciate law enforcement without assuming they are all always infallible, particularly when they are killing innocent people

...only a few dozen unarmed people were shot by police in the last five years. And of those few dozen, I only found two who were actually just innocent people, the rest were either justified or totally fucked up situations with no good outcome. Sad, yes. Those officers who shot them should be fired and forced to be TSA agents until the end of time. But a handful of cops being shitbags is less than medical malpractice in the U.S.

all you need to know about pigs:

nytimes.com/2017/12/09/us/police-shooting-video-arizona.html

Attached: 1549275353827.jpg (398x505, 34K)

Attached: file.png (452x523, 10K)

Sheriffs can be based. Fuck police tho

Again, fucked situation.

>multiple officers yelling commands
>everyone on edge because non-stop coverage of the Vegas Shooting
>Basically the only reason anyone called the cops was fear of another mass shooting
>Gave a retard who wrote "Your Fucked"
>"Your"
>On his issued AR
>Gave him a job
>Had a drunk guy trying to follow contradictory commands from multiple people

Lots of basic rules in policing were broken. Like "Only one person talks, everyone else shut the fuck up."

The situation was fucked because of the cops. What did Shaver do wrong?

He didn't do anything wrong other than getting drunk in the wrong hotel.

The police fucked up. But that's not due to malice. Just general stupidity.

>be one of the two innocent dudes shot
>find out he was fired and is a TSA agent now working a safer job and still bringing home a paycheck and spending time with his loving family
Meanwhile be fucking dead. But no. The jokes on the cop right?

here's an image I got from somewhere :)

print it on color printer, cut off the message strips at bottom, and give them to your local poleece ossifer

this really works, they usually smile but the approach is tricky because the police here are a bit jumpy at times...

Attached: sh0gka88ark11.jpg (700x800, 82K)

stupidity becomes malice when you have a gun.

explain this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z0BbipCNJs (same as webm)

Attached: 1556390318585.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

If you're dead...you're dead. If you fucked up on the job and created a shitshow but didn't get sent to prison, yes. TSA it is. That's the LEO hell.

His name was Dennis Tuttle.

Attached: GaryWillisDavidTuttleYouMe.jpg (523x279, 102K)

Not really.

More stupidity. You don't film it.

And yes. Both officers should be charged with assault and official abuse (or however their state puts it) But that wonderful, innocent man, who probably dindu nuffin, is still alive. Or maybe he did die. But I doubt the bitch slaps are what killed him.

>TSA is LEO hell
wtf are you talking about, TSA is LEO heaven.

>100% safe
>get to harass thousands of people every day
>get to keep whatever you confiscate, rather than turn it over to evidence
>get to pretend you're fighting the War on Terror

Nope

Attached: 1539304051976.png (600x600, 17K)

>work with shitty people
>no ability to move up
>get paid far less than most cops make
>no guns
>get stuck doing nothing for most of your day.

Most cops like having freedom to move around and pick what they do/don't do. The TSA is the antithesis of this.

>More stupidity. You don't film it.
That's genuine malicious behavior, not stupid but real abuse of authority. Saying things like "you don't film it" is validating it. I can't take your following statement seriously because of how you prefixed it with a trash opinion.

>be a shitty person
>end up working with shitty people
How could this have happened?

Dont even fucking pretend TSA is worse than being killed off and robbing your wife/kids from ever seeing you again pig. Just dont. Thats not a hill you want to fight on

police are niggers

Look. I work in Corrections now. I see fucked up shit that inmates do, AND officers do on a weekly, if not daily basis. Humans are human. We all do fucked up shit. I'm honestly not much different from the poor fuck in a cell. Neither are you.

Police are going to do fucked up shit. If you can't tell I was being fecetious, I don't know what to tell you. But your actions have consequences. They apparently got charged with their crimes. That is what should happen. You're using a case where cops played stupid games and won stupid prizes as an example of rampant, unchecked police brutality.

northjersey.com/story/news/paterson-press/2018/04/20/feds-arrest-paterson-cop-drug-dealing-charges/536253002/
import the third world, become the third world

Well, oops.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>cherry picking examples of shitty cops
Try again sweetie

I...that's my point, user.

>Working at McDonalds is better than joining the military
>Being a Lawyer is better than being an FBI agent
>Playing video games is better than skydiving or rock climbing
>people can't prefer danger and excitment to safety and boredom.

only LEOs I have respect for are ICE. Rest of them are just dipshits.

Attached: 1555644617259.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Tons of cops are shitbags, shooting people is just the most extreme form of it.

I don't think giving out tickets makes for a shitbag.

If the police will fine you for feeding homeless people without a permit, what makes you think they wont take your guns ?

>lets just go straight to the other extreme

also you can absolutely be a shitbag about giving out tickets

>being dead is better than working TSA
I dont think your comparisons work at all with the point you're trying to make with that last sentence

the guy the cop shot didn't get to make that choice you fucking bootlicking child

reminder the only good pig is a dead one.

What does any of that have to do with never coming home again to see your family/your family never seeing you again after you were merc'd by a jumpy cop? I cant wait to hear this one.

Oh yes it does. Gotta fill quota somehow and in the courts, the cops word that you were 5 over has more weight than yours. He knows this and nothing stops him from lying about it. Sure, the ticket will get dropped but only after you had to shell out a few hundred for an attorney and take time out of a couple days to deal with it.

I like the police as long as they're normal people. The ones I have a problem with are the bald ones who have tattoos and look like they're on roids.

These guys come off as if they're trying to be as intimidating as possible or as if they think they're black water mercenaries or something. I think it's really inappropriate, especially in a small suburban town with zero crime.

Fuck the police

Attached: original.gif (500x237, 144K)

there aren't even quotas most places but the fact is that the number of citations an officer hands out is one of the few ways that a superior officer can evaluate the performance of his officers, if you aren't handing out tickets how does your captain know you aren't just sitting around drinking coffee your whole shift? Even without a formal quota there will always be an incentive for cops to hand out as many tickets as they can.

>don't tread on me
>unless you're law enforcement

what the fuck is the point

Not necessarily. What does happen, though, is that a gun acts as a stupidity multiplier. It’s a way of projecting stupidity, and getting some on everybody within range.

>people can't prefer danger and excitment to safety and boredom.
You just nailed the overwhelming problem with the entire LE industry. It actively recruits adrenaline junkies. That creates a fundamental conflict between preferred outcome and desired outcome in virtually any LE encounter.

which is why they are considered roadborne tax collectors

Don't care this is a bait thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLdAYTcXOpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5yjPJbKU8
youtube.com/watch?v=tqFHe_II0yo
youtube.com/watch?v=NRDBD777_qE
dailymotion.com/video/x6dqvyr
liveleak.com/view?t=ed3_1500567586
liveleak.com/view?t=c91_1473985816
liveleak.com/view?t=c48_1513375369
liveleak.com/view?t=e09_1497236548
liveleak.com/view?t=sRG9H_1529790827
liveleak.com/view?t=724_1498262870
liveleak.com/view?t=9iIyy_1543990950
qz.com/870601/police-killing-dogs-is-an-epidemic-according-to-the-justice-department/
puppycidedb.com/

Only stories I have heard from cops involve either arresting

Attached: 1555782946229.jpg (971x1379, 300K)

and even that I don't have such an issue with, but some of them don't have to be such dicks about it

How is that extreme? It's the most common contact people have with cops.

What choice? The guy was animal control/an exterminator. That's why he had his pellet gun. Again. Sad, needless, and embarassing that he died. But...he's dead. Officer retard got fired and last I heard, facing murder charges. I don't uunderstand the sperging here.

are you actually 12 years old

How can I become a police? Pay 5k and go through my counties academy and finish in 6 months? How much do campus and small town cops make?
Do i get free ammo to train with?

You have a greater chance of being killed by lightning than a police

I actually thought you were comparing jobs. Seemed like you were.

Where the fuck do you live where you need an attorney for a traffic ticket? At that point, why not just pay the ticket? For most tickets you can get them dismissed pretty easily. All except speeding. Better question here is, why don't you have a dash cam yourself? They have neat ones that mount to where you can see the speedometer and stuff. Buy one.

So...ban ex-military from being cops? That's basically what your only solution would be. Ban military vets, fill our police forces with college grads that demand higher pay. Hire tons more women I guess.

I mean, what would you do?

I see nothing in your words that condemn that behavior other than a "boys will be boys" attitude. Police are given a gun and told to enforce the laws, they should be held to a higher standard because of this alone. Instead they are given a slap on the wrist and told to take a break after they shoot someone without asking questions.

I would abolish the Police

>be angry about an incident where the perpitrator is paying for it, based on their job.

This is on par with Libtard screeching about mass shootings.

Fun fact: about a decade ago, California issued a batch of license plates with defective reflective coatings. It was a problem with a 3M product, also affecting Illinois, New York, and some Canadian provinces. 3M issued a recall, paid for the defective material, and all was good. Everybody except California issued some kind of recall notification, with instructions on how to get free or low cost replacement plates.

Fast forward a few years, some Bay Area lawmaker gets a law passed, to the effect that if you intentionally deface or remove the reflective coating from your plates, you’re subject to an $1100 fine. Automated plate readers on toll bridges and cop cars can’t read plates without the reflective coating. There’s another part of the vehicle code which states that you can’t have damaged or illegible plates on your vehicle. That’s a $25 fix it ticket, plus the $21 replacement fee at the DMV.

Guess which citation you’ll get if you get pulled over for faded plates? I walked into traffic court ready to argue my case to the death. I had pictures, I had news articles, I had communications from 3M, I had quotes from the supervisor of the California Prison Industry, I was ready to turn this into a 3 ring circus. Cop didn’t show, so everything got dropped. I was pissed, because people get these tickets every day.

Fuck cops.

day of the frying pan soon...
youtu.be/3-rBmFBDLa4

my point being there is a whole spectrum of wrongdoing that cops engage in and shooting people is just one end of it

>paying for it

Most shootings are justified. Generally when they are not justified, the person who did it gets fired (if their department backs them, like in any job where you can fuck up horribly and cause loss of life or property damage. If you followed "policy" you get good legal representation) or they go to prison.

What higher standard do you want? If you fired or needlessly burdened every cop who got into a shooting, you'd lose a huge chunk of any large police department. This would include officers in leadership positions.

Again I ask, instead of bitching, propose an actual idea for a solution.

Just got hired by a big "sanctuary city" department. Any advice on boots?

cinderblocks.
Swim in them.

This is a very retarded place to post pro-police threads. Jow Forums is basically comprised of edgy libertarian 22 year olds who hate cops because the government charges $200 to put a stock on a mall ninja AR pistol. Like, what's even the point besides inciting butthurt

Attached: C51.jpg (663x538, 45K)

And? Why aren't you just as pissed about doctors? Medical malpractice or abuses of (assumed) power dwarf Police's.

What about the military?

What about the lawmakers in general?

I guess I just don't unserstand the screeching about a single profession that is tangled into a whole pile of fucked up, and not others who are part of the same apparatus or others that more commonly hurt people in their own lane.

what is this thread about again

Police. Who are just gesrs in a machine that YOU voted (or didn't vote at all) for.

Meowdy, pardner.
That’s the fucking point. OP did this because he’s a fag and wanted to stir up the anti-police hornets nest that is Jow Forums.

So, we bitch about police in a thread about police. Go bitch about doctors somewhere else

Niggers spotted. Quotas aren’t even needed. Take a 20 minute drive anywhere and just count the traffic infractions you see. If you are violently resisting arrest you are assuming the risk of maiming or death. Those with average interpersonal skills (people who aren’t black, idler scum, or autists) have zero issues with law enforcement.

>>people can't prefer danger and excitment to safety and boredom.
They can, but when you like danger, you don't get to bitch about how dangerous your job is and how much respect you deserve for it.

The point isn't about doctors. It's that none of you seem to realize that you allow the things you dislike. You have a vote that the vast majority of you never use. You have the ability to fight in court (without massive legal fees if you represent yourself, which should be easy for you )

I just don't get it.

Attached: 9e0ae6c9a095172791d153f364fa4320.gif (500x339, 494K)

Attached: 1t0DE91.jpg (714x1000, 177K)

I never did that. People that do ARE obviously faggy. So we're in agreement here.

What did Daniel Shaver do wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=MLlnawRxOEE

Behold, a bootlicker getting hoisted by her own petard at a dui checkpoint.

user, nobody is defending the cop that shot him, or the 10 other officers that ended up being the reason he got shot.

Meowdy pawtner. Mice weather we're havin today

I always vote, and I can't do anything in court about the the things cops do to other people

You can if you get on the jury for their case.

If my choices are bootlicker or nigger I'll take nigger

>Implying anyone who isn't pro-cop makes it through Voir dire

Aside from reaching for his waistband nothing. So the Shaver incident made you skeptical of law enforcement in general?

You vote in all your local elections? I call bullshit. And I can't do anything about what any group of people does to good people except

A. Be a cop
B. Vote
C. Become a weird bastardized version of batman.

I did A and B. I quit doing A. because I didn't like it. But at least I tried. Why not go become a brotier cop, user?