Inb4 hacked carriers

Attached: 1556886994973.png (1439x1795, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M3OAx8EFtz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Linux is free.

>waaaah why didn't you get me a different toy daddy!
Petulant fucking navy shits

>the navy wanted...
No, the uppers who never actually served as the boots want. Not the whole navy
Holy fuck am I sick of headlines like this. Paint an entire group or profession as agreeing on somthing. Oh scientist now say X when really its one small group that may or may not actually be scientists. Where are the libel cases against this rot?!

Because the goal isn't accurate reporting the goal is to smear the president some more.

Attached: 1467336280249.jpg (320x569, 64K)

I agree. We should never listen to anyone in the field, only those as far removed from the situation as possible.

what a MASSIVE waste of money. it will solve NONE of the existential threats that US faces right now.

Attached: 1550928116759.jpg (3200x1200, 1M)

Fuck off unix tranny

Go dilate

>ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT

>toy
AKA the currently most important dimension of warfare

Too few carriers and other ships mean sailors- the ones who do go to sea- are deployed too often and too long.

This question requires a follow up question.
>Do you give a shit about public image and international relations or not?
I pick the Vlad Tepes way of doing things.

After you.

Gross oversimplification, plain attention-grabbing and part of the usual media status quo to pettily smear all figures that don't suck their nuts.

It's their job to do this, but their job sucks.

I mean if you're real creative, it'd be a nice way to decorate the fence

Yeah, why do we listen to experts in the first place?

Go play with your toy computer, underage gamerfag.

>>Do you give a shit about public image and international relations or not?
We have enough carriers as it is. What problem will another carrier solve? Please do tell me.

Demographics is America's only existential threat. US can survive ANY military encounter but it cannot survive demography and population replacement.

The Navy doesn't want that old aircraft carrier.

no urinals tho. feminist and tranny crew forbade that.

Attached: 1537622139066.jpg (783x791, 135K)

USS TRUMP

>ORANGE MAN BAD

Piss bottles it is, then.

kek'd

Attached: 1525671983187.jpg (783x1829, 409K)

Like those pyramids of buffalo skulls during the expansion west. Though it might seem like an acknowledgement of the Aztecs, dunno but I for one welcome the creation of the Fence of Khorne.

You seem to have missed my point user. Closing of borders from all non-European places is all that is necessary. A great way to close borders is to park as much military hardware around the equator/southern hemisphere and bomb anything close to looking like a conga line. More carriers means more aircraft, which means more ordnance being dropped at any one point in time.
We knocked over governments and started civil wars for fucking bananas and to stop commies. I say we just own up to this shit and do the killing ourselves.

Go update your vaginoplasty, ni/g/ger.

Yeah, but some of us actually like to use our computers.

>carriers
>cyber security
>worth jack shit when WWIII starts

WWIII will be decided by whoever manages to launch the nukes first. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

user, piss is a very dangerous thing in the right hands.

youtu.be/M3OAx8EFtz8

Not argument.

This.

Attached: 1554249590171.jpg (734x869, 123K)

Neither is "no u", tranny

Not an argument.

BASED. The USS Donald J. Trump sounds glorious and redpilled as fuck. Only some leftists discord tranny would think this wasn’t great news

>president trump is spending
this is retarded the purse strings are held by the house of representatives

Does it have to be a fence of Khorne? Where does it say that it’s heretical to impale the vile Xenos that dare to invade the Imperium?

Still pushing this outdated meme, Dima?

Attached: 1555940246017.png (686x692, 455K)

Carriers are missile meat. They're only good for fighting 3rd world enemies.

Mad Cuck Mattis was the one pushing the CVN-75 retirement. Trump is rolling back that retard tier logic.

I'm pretty sure the navy is already struggling to find manpower. Another understaffed carrier probably isn't desirable at the moment when we already have like 10 functional ones. It's 2019 dude. Force projection is still necessary, but cybersecurity is probably the most important thing for any institution at this point.

Why to we keep blowing so much fucking money when our military already outclasses every military on earth?

Urinals are just waste of space anyway..

>ITT: Armchair admirals opine on shit they know fuck all about

why have urinals when toilets fulfill the same thing?
also maybe the navy was tired of sailors getting piss all over their pants.

Urinals don't matter when you can piss into a bilge

Manliest thing i could think of is the stand on the bow of Arleigh Burke-class destroyer in the middle of the hurricane, watching the power of the nature and pissing in the sea below. What time to be alive.

Speaking from experience there's nothing better than pissing off the deck into the sea, wind at your back on a warm night, stars shining brightly overhead as you burn a cigarette.

If they can't keep the chinese out of their databases with their current budget another 20 billion isn't going to help.

The first thing it will do is take Syria for israel.

The Navy doesn't need cyber security. We have the NSA for that.

>old aircraft carrier

> literally the third newest carrier we have.

The reason they were going to shelve it is because it is due for it's mid life overhaul. The first two carriers in the class are actually nearing their 50 year lifespan, mothball those if they want to trim the fleet.

The only reason it was slated for retirement was because the Navy didn't want to put it in their budget so they bet that no president in their right mind would retire a new carrier. So they got the money and got to use the original budget money for other shit.

>inb4 navy develops anti-hacking torpedos

Attached: dem carriers.png (823x1006, 247K)

I would think that operating too many super-carriers, with their insane crew requirements, would be the thing causing CRUDES to be critically understaffed.

>Elite Russian hackers get into American systems
>Start triggering things like gas leaks and reactor warnings
>Asphyxiate the crew or make them panic and abandon ship
>Take control of ship navigation systems
>Make the now unmanned ships sail to Russian ports
>Russian Navy #1

Attached: Boris.jpg (1000x667, 65K)

That would imply they had a port in the first place.

>the second Russian put their boots on the US ships shipyard crane falls over them

The Russian's natural enemy is the crane but unfortunately they misunderstood and instead attacked the country next door instead.
If they ever learn how to hack a crane, and prevent it from attacking them, or learn how to control it, then they will be unstoppable.

All that oughta require is some surv. drones and more men with well-sharpened bayonets.

It'll be about whoever has enough nukes slip past. The more Chinese spies stealing our stealth works, the harder it is to win.

topkek