People like him are allowed to carry guns in the USA

>People like him are allowed to carry guns in the USA

USA needs a gun law reform, where licensing and doing psychological tests is mandatory.

youtu.be/NA4Up_ZMDf4?t=79

Attached: 76jghj.png (1221x630, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z0BbipCNJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your ass needs a reform, where my dick is mandatory.

Attached: b8 (2).png (798x597, 39K)

>calling a cop a dickhead and asshole
>and then threatening him with your CW

americans..

Its much better to follow him home and kill his red headed daughter on the morning of April 22 1978.

was this justified?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z0BbipCNJs

At 3pm.
In Bakersfield California.
With a

Fat dick.

6.5 creedmore

10mm

.454 casull

.270 Winchester

Davy Crockett

.22 short

30 inch zip tie around the neck

its because the cops said he had a glock

i dont care

gun law reform will casue a civil war which wod negate your focus of saving lives. second this man was an activist, he went to the station with all these cameras recording prob was a "sovereign citizen". these are citizens who dont recognize the power of the police, so this man went for an update to a omcplaint he made about an offcier then cussed out a officer and even threatened his life. making death threats when u have the means to follow thro as to having a side arm is indeed ilelgal, he cod have been arrested. the officer played it cool, prob knows this guy as a local agitator. this man tho threatening didnt show up for a shoot out with all these cams recording, he went to make a youtube video for his frens, im guessing. ijm sure to euroecuks this was freighting and u limp dicks prob pissed yourself.

It was stupid of them to record this.

believing this actually happened.
lmao at the euro

If you have a complaint, don't file it with the cops, call the Civilian Review Board.

>you got the right guy

today he learned a lesson

I’d ignore anyone who referred to themselves as “Sheep dog” as well.

Civilian Review Board has no authority, they're literally the EU when it comes to stupid shit "Sir if you don't stop I'm gonna be forced to be concerned about that"

this guy is crazy it makes others look bad

Daily reminder all cops are scum

cop was a dirty cop he did drugs he's in jail now
i am thinking the white boy was some one importants son so the cop went down or nothing would have happened

/thread

where can i buy this fucking guy a beer?

get fucked, cuck
id say 70%, but ive met some good ones

>gun law reform will casue a civil war

no it wont, you just WISH it would.

>cop was a dirty cop
All cops are dirty.

Yes... Its called COME TO YOUR SENSES MAN!

This guy wasn't a sovereign citizen.
>cops will learn to follow the law
This one statement tells us enough about him.
>cops
Sovereign citizens don't call them cops they call them policy enforcers
>the law
They also don't care about the law. Also when did the man threaten the cop's life? Nice bate...made me reply

>cops will learn to follow the law
Dude they constantly break their law its the same reason why the incidence of police brutality is fucking huge. Cops follow the law is like asking a criminal to follow the law except cops get endorsed to break it when it suits their needs.

Lying on a police report
Lying when testifying
Planting Drugs
Beating the piss out of someone complying
Faking reasons to search your car
Faking reasons to arrest you
and cops NEVER get in trouble for any of this unless you record them doing it which is another farce because there is literally no oversight for prosecution of cops.

The cop would have looked a fair bit less stupid had this guy not got all angry, yelling about teaching cops a lesson. If you maintain your composure you’ll maintain your authority, guy at the police station with his balloon friend.

Fuck off, that police was avoiding every way to file a report including lying about the IA investigation that doesn't exist.

It legitimately will. Aside from rogues with C4, states like Alaska and Missouri will nope out. At a minimum, the martial response to the massive unrest will foment a “cold” civil war that blows over into a hot one when normies get tired of living in an occupied country.
More generally, we’re already in the early stages of a cold civil war.

YOU think it won’t, because you’re either not an American or live in one of the non-American states.

>if you disagree with me UR NOT A REAL AMERICA

why do i even try to have conversations here

You realize states that do these laws are completely superficial right? They have no authority, they won't defend you. Hell the most recent event was a guy from Kansas or Montana I can't remember where the state passed a law basically saying fuck the NFA and this guy got arrested for unregistered supressors and the ATF arrested him for it. The state didn't do jack shit to try and defend him and now that guy is in jail for like 10 years because of it.