Be Russian

>be Russian
>can't build an AIP system

Fucks sake even China did it long ago, is Russian military industry officially dead?

Attached: amur_1650_1471005712.jpg (631x376, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearfaq.ca/NB_02.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=K2KgiTtQP9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Be Japanese
>Buy into AIP meme
>Spend Billions in research and subs
>Finds out it's just a meme
>Build subs without AIP and use Lithium batteries instead

Fucks sake why didn't they think of that before building shit?

yes, and it has been that way since ages

>Fucks sake even China did it long ago
What kind of of an AIP system does China use? There's about half a dozen completely different AIP systems.

The Japanese batteries are the best in the world and only them know how to make those type of lithium batteries, also this just means that the Russians are two generations behind

That's not how it works and Sweden will use AIP for its next generation of subs.

Japan evaluated AIP and batteries and chose the former due to drawbacks of fuel cell systems at the time. The Stirling AIP the Soryu uses was also licensed from the Swedish Kockums.
The 5th Soryu was planned to do away with the Stirling but money issues delayed that until the 11th boat.

Stirling Cycle for the first gen Yuan-class SSKs and 5MW micro nuclear reactor for the latest Yuan-C class

Attached: 132225f2447nxl22blxn25.jpg (3648x2752, 1.12M)

The nips chose Stirling back then because MESMA has a fuckton of operational drawbacks, and the first generation of fuel cells were too flimsy.
In time, the Stirling AIP's compromises were begun to be seen as drawbacks: has a fair number of moving parts compared to fuel cells, while not providing an exponentially higher power output to compensate for the increase in maintenance.
Seems like the Swedes are the only ones left using the Stirling AIP solution. The other nations building (or having contracted) AIP subs are striving for one of several fuel cell chemistries. The latest big spenders - Australians - have (if rumors are to be trusted) taken an option into the new French FC-2G cell (whenever Indret Propulsion Systems manages to finish developing it).

Submarine micro-reactor? Yet another thing the chinkos have stolen from Atomic Energy Canada?

>Submarine micro-reactor? Yet another thing the chinkos have stolen from Atomic Energy Canada?
Naval reactors did it first you syrup slurping fucks

Regular reactors are one thing. Micro-reactors are a completely different animal.

nuclearfaq.ca/NB_02.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=K2KgiTtQP9I

Attached: AlaHHHHHa.png (294x289, 152K)

I bet you also believe the "avro arrow" wouldve dominated every fighter to have ever existed

That whole document is a big fucking leafwank for a stupid simple design that boils down to a modified PWR

>Be American
>can't build a fucking wall
even chinks 2000 years could build one to stop the invasion. Is American military officially dead?
IS AMERICA ITSELF OFFICIALLY DEAD???

>this obsession

>graphite block moderator
>TRISO pellet fuel
>metal vapor heat exchanger
>***PWR***
I know brutal retardation is a typical hallmark for the average channer, but this has to be bait.

changed the coolant and the moderator, it doesn't bring anything new to the table
TRISO is overall safer but in principles of operation, this functions the same as reactors before it.
take your canuckwank somewhere else

>Sweden
Yeah, I heard the Swiss and Austrian navies will also employ AIPs in the future.

>dat massive butthurt
US can't even build a fucking chicken-wire wall!

is she having orgasms? god damn... she'd be amazing in bed.

What the fuck does this even mean?
No one besides you even mentioned the US. The USN does not even use conventional submarines. What is your mental disorder?