Turkey and F-35 secrets

I heard in videos about F-35 special drawing stealth layout.

Turkey was said that they want to show consist of the stealth layout if US would disable F-35 for Turkey.

How is it can be dangerous for US if stealth layout material will be open to public?

If everybody can detect F-35 and F-22, is it mean that 4 generation planes will be better to fight against enemyes because the planes have better manuverability and more missles loadout.

Attached: 800px-Sukhoi_T-50_in_2011_(4).jpg (800x533, 60K)

Stealth is hardly a secret. The USA took all its stealth knowledge from a publically available russian math book written by a scientist about radar reflectivity.

Wrong. They took numerical methods to calculate shaping. Radar absorbing materials and structures are part of stealth too.

Attached: modern stealth games.jpg (960x704, 65K)

You can't even speak English.

It's definately done by a slav who's english is google translate tier. Look how their are no articles (e.g. "the"). Articles do not exist in the Russian language.

op will you be my russian friend?

Interesting. Do you know of the other tricks to detect vatniks? The only one I know of is that they tend to just start another sentence with "and" instead of using a comma.

>Wrong
> They took numerical methods to calculate shaping
> materials and structures

tries to sound smart
ends up being stupid

Could be converted from Turkish too.

Stop meddling in US elections, Ivan

Tur/k/roach here. I tried mentally translating it from English back to Turkish, and it's incomprehensible in either language.

>Do you know of the other tricks to detect vatniks?
They are not using short forms. Vatnik usually will write "is not" instead of "isn't".

Why only a friend, when You can order mail bride in Russia? You don't even have to be white.

Attached: 1552401771310m.jpg (1024x683, 72K)

Why did you even bother to post then?
You could have just said you’re stupid.

he needs to see his errors otherwise im just wasting precious oxygen

>materials science is the same as geometry

>How is it can be dangerous for US
Dont worry accidents will happen
And I heard theew was a pro democracy interim goverment coup opposing the Erdogan regime to support in Turkey

It's a very exaggerated argument. Very.

Where do we sign up?

Turkey is shitting america and russia in a scale never seen before, first they shoot a russian jet, them they fight them on syria, now they kill american soldiers, buy russian gear and threat america to sell F-35 secrets, if they haven't already for that matter, how can one man be such a madlad as erdogan, I'm really starting to think that he will reinstate the empire

>talks about shaping
>talks about structures

The good news is the ones with aids are half off.

The bad news is they are all half off.

>this thread

Attached: 1547693541818m.jpg (1024x853, 111K)