Finally have money saved up after last gun purchase

>finally have money saved up after last gun purchase
*blocks path*

Attached: ECA29E15-10F7-48B3-AF9D-3FB5BC2892C2.jpg (750x196, 46K)

P-please reply

Everything on gunbroker goes for more than its worth

>Gets guns for 2-3 hundred lower than MSRP
heh

On CURRENTLY PRODUCED GUNS they go for the same price as Buds usually. Can be a little cheaper or about the same. If you're buying a USED current production item it'll be a hell of a lot cheaper than Buds, a pawnshop or your LGS. So if the gun you want is still in production, Gunbroker is a good place to buy. If you're willing to buy a used item, still a good place to buy.

If it's an out of production item.. hoo boy. Prepare your wallet. Boomers will bid stuff up to double, maybe even triple it's actual selling price.
Case in point; stainless Rossi .357 with a 24" barrel. They were around $500 or so while they were in production. Then Rossi stopped making 24" barrels and basically stopped importing for a couple years, and those same guns were going for $1000.

So if you want an item that's out of production.. better pray it's not a popular item. The boomers with their bottomless wallets are who you're bidding against.

Somewhat true. Most stuff I see goes for the price you'd buy it new just with more jerking off and waiting. I did win a bid on a cz clone for like 100 less than theyd go for but I think the seller died or something. Wouldnt respond to any messages, I ended up just deleting my account.
Yeah it happens sometimes, most shit goes for more than it's worth since people are literally retarded I guess

>sign up for account
>"email your ID and a valid utility bill to verify your account"
>close tab and never return

cuck bullshit boomer website

I've never had this issue I literally just signed up and I buy shit all the time.

I find that tons of shit on gunbroker is far cheaper than in a LGS but don't rely just on gunbroker, check out Jow Forumsgundeals and gun.deals

>So if you want an item that's out of production.. better pray it's not a popular item. The boomers with their bottomless wallets are who you're bidding against.
Thats literally every gun though thats not gunbrokers fault

>he doesn't just use Armslist instead
loving every laugh

too many scammers

That's only for sellers

>thats not gunbrokers fault
Oh I agree user. I like gunbroker, good place for items my LGS can't be bothered to stock and it's still cheaper than if I ordered through my LGS. Case in point; my LGS stocks nothing but AyyyArrrs and Blocks. I wanted a CZ boltyboi and a levergat, so I ordered them on gunbroker for below MSRP with free shipping.

I just hate that I'm bidding against boomers for out of production items like Jerichos etc.

The Armslist in my area is a sea of basic bitch AR's, Glocks, and durr rifles.

C&Rfag here

The trick is look for no-reserve "penny" auctions and watch them carefully. If they have a reserve your're gonna get assblasted on the price.

Also, look for misspellings, or bad/missing descriptions. Someone got some seriously good deals on Luger magazines because the seller used "P.O8" instead of "P.08"

Gunbroker is shit if you are just looking at the thousands of brand new modern firearms; Gunbroker takes some money from each sale, so listings on brand new modern production firearms are unlikely to be able to compete with other online retailers.
Good deals on used firearms pop up on occasion. So long as you are willing to be patient and wait months or more for the right one to come along, you can get good deals. I have a rough list of older firearms that I want to buy and I'll bid what I think it's worth when one comes up for sale. The best deals are usually listings that have bad lighting in their photos, incorrect title, or a sellers with little feedback.
I usually lose the auction, but when I do win, I've gotten a great deal. If you "win" every time you bid on in an auction, you're actually losing and overpaying.

Bidders too. They started doing that in response to sellers using sock puppet accounts to bid up their own items.

Do you have to be a FFL holder to sell a gun on gunbroker? Could a regular person sell a gun there and then ship it to the buyer's FFL? I'm thinking "no" but thought I'd ask anyway.

No. It has to ship to an FFL, though.

>the Boomer lair

no
yes

Cool. I've bought a couple of things on Gunbroker but never tried to sell anything there. I'd like to sell my PSL since they're so ridiculously expensive nowadays and the ammo isn't cheap anymore either. I figure the gun, 4 magazines with pouch, and 4X LPS scope could get me $2k or so.

Sell the scope separately unless it came with the rifle and you see the two typically listed together in other auctions. By selling the scope and rifle together, you are limiting your market to someone that wants both.

Somehow my last post was eaten but anyway, this just happened to me. I had some money out aside for a gun, browse gunbroker, see completely different gun, put out a bid, and then accidentally a gun. Oh well.
Selling is fairly easy on gb. For more uncommon guns, its the way to go just bc the wider audience offsets the fees imo. A psl for example on armslist you arent going to get anything but shit offers. On gb, you could get a guy who just has to have it and will pay your asking price right off. My tip to you is take lots of good pics. You can only add 4 pics at first, but ince you publish you can edit the listing and add more pics. It took me 3 sold guns before i figured that out.

Yeah, I mean the 4X LPS is the optic that the Romanians actually issued along with the PSL to their military, it just seemed like it would be a desirable item to be included with the gun but you could be right.

Attached: RomanianLPSScope.jpg (1000x750, 118K)

Cool, thanks for the advice.

Desirable, maybe. The question is whether it adds the entire scope's value onto the value of the rifle. It might just be worth it to you to avoid the hassle of listing and shipping accessories separately.

Yeah I did experience this once. I was irritated.
>Have stock search for particular firearm
>see item pop up
>Item listed at crazy good price
>Item relisted 3x while I'm earning shekels to buy it
>bid
>instantly have competition
>quit bidding when the item stops being a good deal
>item sells
>item relisted by same seller less than a day later, same pictures and serial number on the same shitty tablecloth
Made me mad AF. Just list it at your actual price you greedy fuck.

not true, use better search terms and look past the front page

i've gotten surp, used current production and new current production all below going rates on gunbroker, you just have to be smart enough not to bid on the sponsored I KNOW WHAT I GOTS post from bubba fudd's hunting supplies dot com

>On CURRENTLY PRODUCED GUNS they go for the same price as Buds usually. Can be a little cheaper or about the same.
Why the fuck are you using Buds Gun Shop as a metric? They rarely have good prices.

>The boomers with their bottomless wallets are who you're bidding against.
This is a huge problem. As one example, I've seen old Colt Commercial 1911's in very nice condition go for as little as $1200 as recent as 1-2 years ago, but when I finally had the money to buy one for myself, and I find an auction for a gun in the same condition, same kind of photos, same tier of seller, basically almost the same gun as the half a dozen completed auctions in my watch list that sold for $1100-1300 except different serial number, there is always some boomer FUCK who bids it to the moon. One time, I played along until it got to like $1850 and then I dropped out. Stupid asshole made his own bed; let him sleep in it, I figured -- and then he lost the auction to some other boomer idiot who bid it to just barely over, like $1875. The 15 minute rule really does encourage idiots to feel comfortable using technology. They think it's like an in-person auction.

>sign up for account
>"email your ID and a valid utility bill to verify your account"
>close tab and never return
>cuck bullshit boomer website
I think when I signed up, they just validated my credit card for $1 or something. Pretty sure I didn't send them a utility bill.

Armslist depends on where you are. Some cities have a great community. Others are shitshows full of 17 year old black kids and retarded boomers selling their "custom" DPMS AR-15 that that they "have over $1200 into" for twice what it's worth.

>Also, look for misspellings, or bad/missing descriptions. Someone got some seriously good deals on Luger magazines because the seller used "P.O8" instead of "P.08"
There was someone on Jow Forums who got a killer deal on a short rail CZ 75 because the title was terribly formatted and the photos were very small.

>Gunbroker is shit if you are just looking at the thousands of brand new modern firearms
I only look there if I'm looking for a limited/special edition new gun.

>Selling is fairly easy on gb. For more uncommon guns, its the way to go just bc the wider audience offsets the fees imo. A psl for example on armslist you arent going to get anything but shit offers. On gb, you could get a guy who just has to have it and will pay your asking price right off. My tip to you is take lots of good pics
This. Armslist is good for Glocks and tactical rifles, but I've never sold an older or otherwise less common gun locally for a good price.

Holy fuck is this a raid? There are so many ass-tier threads

or maybe its because its the weekend and people are bored.

Can confirm. I sold a commercial P7 variant last year (extended heel release, no import marks) on GunBroker for an obscene amount of money. This guy was burning through his retirement savings "before the dems take our guns in 2020".

>not exclusively using gunbroker for out-of-production goodies, milsurp, and rarities
>not knowing how to use search terms or play with the psychology of Gunbroker boomers
git gud

>gunbroker for milsurp
I stopped buying milsurp there after a few bad experiences with psycho autists who tried to defraud me and then left retaliatory negative feedback when I left them their deserved negative feedback. It seems that the kind of people who sell milsurp are a special group.

postage, fees, wait time, equals Fuck eBay, Fuck Gunbroker when trying to sell stuff!

Attached: 2EC0691A-FBAB-4CB5-A964-7E277D3BCC6A-2379-000001E03061388C.gif (498x372, 969K)

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Half the threads have been retard tier since yesterday

Mind linking to better alternatives then?

I don't know why or how they do it, but my LGS always has great prices for new and used guns. I've only ever bought one rifle online.

Here's an award for the only sane post in this thread.

Attached: headpat.gif (480x270, 471K)