Sandpeople suck at war thread

I want to expand my collection. I'll post what I saved from other threads.

Must read: google "Why Arabs Lose Wars".

Why are sandpeople so bad at shooting?

>VBIED driving in the desert towards syrian army unit with a tank and several technicals
>tank and technicals fire on the large target approaching them head on
>somehow they fail to stop it with A FUCKING TANK
>ALLAHU AKBAR!!!
>they die

Maybe it was Allah's will?

youtu.be/faPdTOvZmJI
skip to 3:30 if u like

Attached: part31syria summer 2015palmyra austrian isis fighter mohamed mahmoud killing captured people.jpg (960x720, 77K)

==================+=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Obviously Afghans aren't Arabs, but I saved this comment a while ago from a veteran (it's not me so don't bother asking questions):
>Afghan vet here (Although I think this looks like Iraq) I truly wish that after my time in that country that I understood them enough to explain. Their culture, society, everything about this place is so backwards that there truly is no comparison to the Western world. And I don't mean backwards as in we're right and they're wrong. I mean polar opposite. I've seen soldiers shoot eachother because one raped the other and had to get his honor back. I've seen a soldier rip IED after IED out of the ground without anything happening to him, but then another soldier does the same thing and is blown to smithereens. I've been an embedded trainer with them and time after time we teach them how to aim and fire their rifles and mortars. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. they ignore what they're taught. And this isn't they are so overwhelmed by the combat that they can't function. This is them declaring that aiming does nothing, Allah will guide the bullets. Mortars don't kill people it is to be fired in their direction to scare them off and if Allah wills it they will die. I've seen an Afghan soldier fall off the back of a truck wearing a backpack full of rockets that explodes and kills everyone. Life is cheap to them in this part of the world. I don't know if it's apathy from decades of war, religious zeal, or if they are so uneducated that they are just really really dumb. I have had my mind blown by such dumb shit so much that this video doesn't even register to me as anything but just another Tuesday.

=======================

Nihilism is popular in the ME. Allah will do everything. Honor is important- to win a contest is to b too proud (and not acknowledge that allah willed it) and would also dishonor everyone else (the losers). So why bother trying at all? Why bother trying to improve, when allah will make you win anyway?
=======================
As someone who learned Pashto, Afghans are retarded and I haven't had one intelligent conversation in that language my entire deployment. They're just seriously stupid.
=======================
Went back to the thread, this one is also interesting (not me):
>same, we did a 3 day clearing mission in a little village called Najit (spelling?) in Southern Afghanistan in 2012 and we lost 2-3 afghan soldiers and 5-6 afghan police because they would keep steeping on IEDs......like IEDs we already found and marked. on the last day of the mission the terp signaled to me that a Afghan soldier wanted to break off the clear path to go piss, we handed him a minehound so he could clear a path to go piss, he slings it over his shoulder and marches off into the brush and steps on a massive IED killing him instantly and more importantly destroying one of our $30,000+ duel band mine detectors. I literally could write pages of similar events

===================
not me:
>Part of my job was training the Iraqi Army in communication procedures. These guys literally believed the radios were magic. They had zero understanding of even the most basic scientific principles.
One time, I'm standing there with this Iraqi major and a truck rolls by with soldiers in the back. The engine sounds terrible and was literally smoking. I say "you gotta fix that truck, it's obviously broken." Dumbfounded he says something along the lines of "it's not broken... Look, it's still driving, it's fine."
That's when I realized everything we were doing over there was completely pointless. The whole experience was demoralizing.

+=================
fucked up the greentext on that one, but here's another one (notme):
>I think I've posted this before, but I can't remember. My platoon was in the city of Hawijah at the police station on the night Saddam was hung. We were on full alert, full battle-rattle just waiting for an attack in retaliation. Fortunately nothing happened, but that night I had a guard shift in the turret of the Humvee guarding the front gate. It was a full moon that night and I noticed that every Iraqi police officer was staring at the moon as they walked by me. I was wondering what the fuck they were doing so I looked up too. It was the same fucking moon I've seen my whole life. A little while later, the sergeant on radio guard came over the comms and said the Iraqis think they can see Saddam's face on the moon. Apparently someone Photoshopped (or whatever it was at the time) his face superimposed on the moon. They were sending the picture to each other on their shitty flip phones and those retards believed it. Also they believed our Oakleys were x-ray glasses as if we ordered them out of the back of a comic book. Oh yeah, once on a mission in Bayji during my second deployment, I was doing a stupid little magic trick I know to entertain some kids. They went and got some of the adults, who I repeated the trick for multiple times. (It's an easy trick to figure out if you see it more than once. They never figured it out.) They started to demand that I produce money out of thin air. Then they started getting angry and the interpreter said they thought I was a warlock. My PL told me to switch out with one of the drivers just to get me out of there. I'm convinced that the majority of them are just stupid.

==================
I don't want to say that all arabs are hopelessly retarded because some of them can build rockets and mortars which requires an understanding of physics but I think most are.
- - - - - -
Within their armed forces is an incredible gap between regular units and the Republican Guard. This applies to Syria, Iraq, and I'm sure others. I understand the cultural "Don't exceed your superior's skills", but it's ridiculous when you see tons of men getting killed and vehicles knocked out, and the ones that have basic skills are considered "elite".

And Europe tries to integrate millions of Iraqis and other arabs.

I read something years ago about how Afghanistan had almost no optometrists, so most jihadists have horrible eyesight and couldn't see what they were shooting at

You would be amazed how cross eyed those fuckers in Helmand are. I swear it's like every 3rd person has a lazy eye.

I was standing post and two Afghans behind me start argument and swing a rpg eocket with booster and safety cap off like a bat at each other because one insulted the other. They are truly retarded.

Also we found good knows how many ieds this one day and ANA was lazy so they get a frag and run up to it and set the frag on the main charge run like 5 feet away but then stick his head out of the corner of the wall so he could watch... Blows face off

==========
That was all, unfortunately.
I'm probably gonna start collecting these since this really shows some insight, but it also makes you wonder if you should really even bother to fix the area. It's always "Insallah"

i do have this, though:
>It's very much religion. I've gone over training materials, describing exactly what you said about aiming and Allah. They'll try to shoot and hit the target, and if they don't, they throw the weapon on the ground and say, "Allah has cursed my weapon!"
>The book went on to explain that training, taking charge, even taking personal responsibility for one's own actions, are viewed as prideful, and sinful. Allah determines everything in their lives, and they are just pawns to his will.
>i read an interesting commentary on how (historically..) arab culture does not admit failure to be "their fault" .. so if a truck fails from zero maintenance it is "fragile design" problem, not lack of maintenance, or if you can't shoot for shit then "allah cursed your weapon" etc...

==================
>Oh yeah, once on a mission in Bayji during my second deployment, I was doing a stupid little magic trick I know to entertain some kids. They went and got some of the adults, who I repeated the trick for multiple times. (It's an easy trick to figure out if you see it more than once. They never figured it out.) They started to demand that I produce money out of thin air. Then they started getting angry and the interpreter said they thought I was a warlock.

Funny.

The same kind of shit happen in Africa with the french army. 2004, Ivory coast, some loyalist elements from an engineering regiment ("régiment de génie" in french) cross the DMZ to go north. They are intercepted by the french army and their weapons seized, as the UN mandate requests it.

Then the locals come around the near french FoB, asking to "see the genie"... Like a genie from a lamp or something.

The local rumor went from "the french capture the weapons of a genie regiment" to "the french capture a genie".

The locals even thought it was a panther-man who ate children, after the rumor spread around.

You can't make this shit up.

I don't think that anyone has looked at the 16 fucking years of Iraq war as anything other than butchering a culture of retards.

If anything, the most threatening thing the middle-east has done is get butchered so badly they've incurred enough worldwide pity to let droves of the same societal retards into previously rather nice gentrified neighbourhoods.

==================
>be me, doing PSD for some Dyncorp IED instructors
>standing outside building with bro
>5 afghans trying to start ATV
>afwani cannot into technology, start jumping on this shit
>ATV starts and takes the fuck off
>two guys standing in front run like the infidel machine is chasing them
>one breaks left, one breaks right into a drainage ditch
>infidel machine will not be denied for being jumped on
>ATV veers right into the ditch and smashes this poor fuck
>Harams are shouted
>The machine spirit will have blood
>ATV hits the wall, turns around and runs this guy over AGAIN
>A string of concerta wire calms the savage
>The four other guys are grabbing their injured fuckbuddy and two are arguing about what to do with him
>eyes rolled up, foaming at the mouth, and being yanked literally in two directions
>like kids fighting over a toy
>several other dung-punchers run up and one opens a bottle of water
>dosent pour it on him like a cooling tactic, closes this guys mouth and bottle feeds this guy water
>Myself and bro are too shocked to say anything or laugh
>after shift change run back and tell everyone in the BDOC and laugh for dayzzz
>ATV's wernt allowed to be driven on the JRAC after that

The sex ed class was an eye opener as well. It got comedy stupid at times. They are fucking retards.

MOAR

==================
>Domestic violence
Its something you never really get used to someone tooling the fucking shit out of a woman and in Afghan, wife beating is practically a national sport.
Not sort of a bit of a smack or anything, but a full on shit kicking, lots of screaming and shit getting chucked around

>hurr you invadery bastards forcing your western memes on some 3000 year old civilisation!
Yeah... they're a bunch of wife beating, dope smoking, boy-raping, donkey bothering, murderous cunts you wouldn't trust around unattended livestock- but they're on our side, mostly. You should see what the 'enemy' gets up too in his spare time!

You forget these people are basically civvies given shit training and a gun. You'd see the same if america descended into conflict.

sand people are not people thats why they suck at everything just like niggers they cant do shit

==================
I've had to work with people from Pakistan before. They're incredibly dumb even by the standards of south Asian outsourced tech plebes.
==================
I'm living in Europe. I grew up with these people, arguably some of the "less bad" Turkish ones, they're terrible all around. The vast mayority of them fails at the lowest school forms to the point where 80-90% do not graduate a school form that is seen as "dead end" to begin with.

This might sound extreme but I know people with down syndrome and depending on how bad their down syndrome is they tend to be equal to them if not more intelligent and have a better understanding.

Worse, you can't explain them things. At all. Every single last one of them is extremly confident in himself, which once again is a sign of low IQ. They think they know better, no matter what. If it's about any kind of task, they think they can find a better way and by better they think about an easier and more simplistic way that involves less effort. Which is why prople refuse to hire them. Without constant supervision they'll slack off and start skipping steps in the work process or not do anything at all.

This is before a whole host of other issues, such as extreme aggression, them being easily aggravated (you can sic two of them onto each other solely by telling one he insulted the other, they'll fall for it and go after one another), lacking basic understanding of cause and effect and so on and on.

Hell if you told someone who never experienced this, they'd think you'd be exaggerating and making things up but these people are so utterly "broken" in many ways by what their culture and ideology has done to them over the last few thousand years, especially the inbreeding it encouraged it's mind blowing.
==================

Aaaaaand I'm dry. Thanks for reading.
Contribute. Make Jow Forums Great again.

No you wouldn't, because we are not a nation of inbred sand people

Pretty big claim considering we have people in this country who unironically believe the earth is flat, magic exists, and Jesus is with us just living in some rural shithole.

You undoubtedly are a city dwelling piece of shit living in a self-superiority bubble. You will be the first to die in a happening while you attempt to crawl out of your festering city hell hole.

I will laugh the entire time while you die,

Attached: ropeday5.jpg (800x563, 240K)

Ukranians are managing not to fight eachother with RPGs. If you tell the average person to aim, they aim. If you tell them "This bomb will blow up and kill us all." They don't go play with it. If you tell them "Your vehicle needs to be fixed or else you may get stranded in hostile territory" they go get it looked at.

Average people from most of the world, understand these very basic things. Even people from dirt poor nations other than places in the Middle East. The Mexican militia dudes get it. The Vietnamese got it. All the Soviet Satelites in Eastern Europe got/currently get it.

If you were really country, you'd know you'd need to lube that rope with tallow - you're missing a step.

>piece of shit living in a self-superiority bubble
Great job describing yourself dipshit. I'm not the one claiming to be inherently superior to these sand people, you are.

How is he not superior though?

I think you just proved his point without having the self-awareness to realize it

I have been to Afghanistan and worked with those idiots. Whites are absolutely superior to these pieces of shit. City dwellers are just slightly superior though.

For as many retards this country is unfortunately infested with nothing comes even close to the kind of shit that goes on in places like Afghanistan/the Middle East.

You're forgetting that the average American didn't grew up herding goats in a mountainous desert in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. The mere fact that we still have the kind of retards said despite all the advances we have in everything from society, education, etc... means we aren't beyond the retardation the Afgans/Arabs possess.

Beliefs =/= ability to follow basic instructions and basic logic that keeps you from dying.

If you go out into West Virginia and find the most Hillbilly, never "ain't seen none of them computin' machines", raised being homeschooled where most of their education was farming, you could train that person to do basic military drills and have them do what they are told. We already do this. That is what the U.S. military does. We take some of the dumbest people (less than in the past, I know.) and turn them into useful people. We take Basketball Americans from the lowest rungs of society, we take backwoodsy mountainmen that get a little turned on by the sound of a cow mooing, we take people that grew up as dumb and as poor as possible in the U.S.

We tried to do that with Afghans and Arabs. We failed. That says more about them than it does us.

Jews my frendo...jews
They need to keep the financial products
being churned out.

The second consumerism dies
is when THEY all ALL
die as a people. and they know it.

As I said, we have our fair share of idiots and mouth breathers, that is guaranteed to happen with a country of 320+ million people. However barring a few exceptionally rare cases those morons still beat the goat herders by miles, as those people could still perform basic functions and aim rifles and shit.

>sand people suck at war

>Soviets lose in Afghanistan
>Americans lose in Afghanistan
>Americans fail to accomplish goals in gulf war 2
>Israel fails to accomplish goals in 2006 Lebannon war
>America fails to accomplish goals in Syria

Funny how even the niggers avoid common shit when they are trained in combat.

More like won in 3 days and spent two decades jacking off to waste taxpayer money and do Israel’s bidding

So you didn't win?

>fails to accomplish goals
name the goals, retard

>you cant fail your goals if you dont have any lel

Attached: aaa.jpg (1440x978, 200K)

>counter insurgency
>winning

>infidel machine will not be denied for being jumped on

I zozzled

Attached: 52513926_10157187691782028_8562501459059408896_n.jpg (960x540, 42K)

>This is them declaring that aiming does nothing, Allah will guide the bullets. Mortars don't kill people it is to be fired in their direction to scare them off and if Allah wills it they will die.
This is wh40k orc logic

OP here. Thanks.

Must have been a mind blowing experience

inbreeding will do that to you

do you have autism by any chance?

except it works for the orcs

Inbreeding. It really is that simple.

Attached: 1556475154026.png (700x663, 879K)

Technically, it works for sandpeople too. I mean...they beat the Soviets and gave the U.S. an 18 year shitshow.

Sandpeople BTFO you cumskin faggot vatniks and fatniks. Cope harder white boy.

To crush the Taliban. Apparently the US gov in Kabul wants peace with them now. Lame how this place has been invaded by Jow Forums larping as muh sheepdogs.