Knock Knock- Vaccination Police OPEN UP!

Juliette Kayyem took to the platform to advocate for fining and arresting people who choose not to vaccinate.

“With more than 700 reported (measles) cases confirmed in 22 states, it is now a public safety crisis, and the tools of public safety — arrests, fines, isolation — are absolutely necessary,” this would-be tyrant wrote.
Kayyem referred to those who choose not to vaccinate as “pro-plague” and “free riders” who “are putting my children and our communities at risk.”

Attached: 3a71cb92-4980-48ef-af92-7e7c5ef251f3.jpg (600x600, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6137759/
newsweek.com/russian-trolls-promoted-anti-vaccination-propaganda-measles-outbreak-1332016
foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/09/in-the-united-states-russian-trolls-are-peddling-measles-disinformation-on-twitter/
youtu.be/_H9MXnLUdME
imdb.com/title/tt1214118/videoplayer/vi1346740761?ref_=tt_ov_vi
youtu.be/Q63Gagog0Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please fuck off. /k is no the place for soviet era anti vaccination propaganda designed to make western nations disease ridden.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6137759/
Weaponized Health Communication: Twitter Bots and Russian Trolls Amplify the Vaccine Debate

You're either a piece of cancerous shit or an idiot OP. Take your choice. Go celebrate living in a world with small pox you insufferable prick

newsweek.com/russian-trolls-promoted-anti-vaccination-propaganda-measles-outbreak-1332016

"Russian Trolls Promoted Anti-Vaccination Propaganda That May Have Caused Measles Outbreak, Researcher Claims"

foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/09/in-the-united-states-russian-trolls-are-peddling-measles-disinformation-on-twitter/

"The existence of a Russian disinformation campaign that could make Americans hesitant to vaccinate their children highlights something important about the Kremlin’s information war on the United States. Moscow’s goal has never been to advantage Republicans or Democrats. Instead, it is after a far bigger prize: the exacerbation of Americans’ distrust of one another and, in turn, the erosion of their confidence in society and the U.S. government."

Attached: 1521964523207.jpg (500x497, 64K)

Imagine this OP. The world would actually be a better place if you died. Imagine having lived a life where that is the case. Go and rethink your life

Go fuck yourself. Just how stupid to you have to be, I suppose you think eliminating smallpox was a bad idea? Amazing how the mentally retarded are the most easily brainwashed

Same kike

Attached: 1552702747837.jpg (720x528, 51K)

I'm not usually one of those fags, but this thread literally has nothing to do with weapons, even remotely. Not one comment thus far has even mentioned a weapon. Hell, OP could have mentioned bio weapons and it could have been somewhat relevant.

Knock Knock!
youtu.be/_H9MXnLUdME

Attached: 1476254922355.jpg (960x639, 192K)

So anyone who does not lap up Russian bullshit that is actually designed to destroy the society around them and leave it disease ridden is a Jew. That's your argument?

>Russian bullshit

Attached: 1555931570554.jpg (620x969, 48K)

She wants your family to die
but before hand they will extract every penny your family has before they put you down like a dog in the pound.... and then one day everyone voted in hitler!

Attached: -thisfamily.jpg (480x388, 36K)

Yes Russian bullshit. Which has no devolved to Jew posting like that's a reason for being retarded and not vaccinating against diseases like measles. I mean what level of spastic are you that you have let a Russian subversion meme convince you that the science that eliminated smallpox is a jewish conspiracy? Are you really that fucking dumb?

Attached: e16fc693c8182801c2b2729254ec44857706421a5dfefca371c1e573298133d9.jpg (255x247, 18K)

Well obviously the russians are working with (for) the jews to push vaccines on the freedom loving american people to give us all autism with mercury!

Main problem with measles in boys is that it can make them unable to have kids posting an irrelevant preprepared statistic. So why are you shilling this shit here? Please confirm you are in fact not human and not a fucking bot

imdb.com/title/tt1214118/videoplayer/vi1346740761?ref_=tt_ov_vi

Attached: 1474879880823.png (459x306, 155K)

So explain to me what eliminated smallpox and controlled e.g measles up until now? If this is what Jews are responsible for in your tiny broken mind then you seem to be applauding them.

Stop posting your crappy Russian subversion shit and fuck off.

that's a man, baby

I was joking user. I thought the sarcasm would have been obvious, sorry.
This thread is literally Jow Forums tier. It has nothing to do with weapons at all.

"Russia’s efforts to spread disinformation about vaccines have taken some pages out of that old playbook. Russian trolls’ contemporary messages were crafted with key terms like “freedom” and “constitutional rights,” which were often absent from other anti-vaccination tweets. One Russian disinformation account captured the style of this approach in just 13 words and two hashtags: “Apparently only the elite get ‘clean’ #vaccines. And what do we, normal ppl, get?! #VaccinateUS.”"

Nuke Russia.

>anti-vaccination propaganda
Some vaccination is ok. But is it not obvious to you how dysgenic vaccines are? They’re trying to make as many people that shouldn’t live live, and it’s making life hell for non-subhumans.
They want mob rule societies where they control the mob in a way that makes the mob think they’re accomplishing something positive. It’s the perfect form of oligarchy.
I say no. Stop. Let them die. And stop unsustainably raising the birthrate in 3rd world countries. Stop shitting the planet. You did enough in the 20th century, and it’s time for you to stop. Take down your financial institutions. Stop mass-producing subhumans. Stop your false gods of materialism, consumerism, and greed. The earth does not want you here.

So your argument against vaccines is that they help people live.

youtu.be/Q63Gagog0Fk

Attached: 0518e5f437.jpg (206x255, 18K)