Rasperry Pi weapons

Post your DIY weapons development projects

ex. IRL AIMBOT

Attached: auto aim.jpg (800x450, 47K)

woah wtf this is real?!?!?!
DUDE

>bsod
neat

Ummmm that's a yagi antenna on the barrel...
I'm guessing this is for snooping on wifi
Not auto-aim
obviously
Also
Those fleabay chinese yagis aren't worth shit.
I built my own, using the proper formulas to achieve the proper proportions in size and shape of the materials. The elements have to be cut to length and spaced out with sub-millimeter accuracy. But that's better than those aluminum tubes that are obviously tacked together willy nilly

Is it a drone killing rifle or the sight is displayed on the screen?

For a while I've been wanting to make a borescope with a normal camera so as to peek around corners and under doors.

Okay retard, maybe learn something other than Windows fucking pleb

Attached: 1556908693989.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

>41375025
looks more like a standard tiny monitor with high backlight, making the black screen with text on it appear blue.

Also, being such a compact computer, they probably were using some linux variant instead of windows. And if it was windows, it would be one of the CE versions which are incredibly difficult and impractical to program for a single-use application.

it's real in the sense that you can strap some small caliber self-made turret on a cheap drone and add machine learning to take out specific targets with facial recognition. and this would prob cost you around $200 usd at the least, make a bunch and have them fly around your property,it would be scary to see them patrol but still really cool

jesus christ! this is why we have prisons for ppl like you lol fucking evil geniuses

good luck locking me up when my mini-drones are swarming yur ass with tiny automatics... yeah that does sound super threatening now that i think about it

literally any first year college student in an engineering program could cobble this together

agreed, this is so basic it's laughable. now make a robot to jerk you off now thats innovation

the real trick is to make sure they are strong enough to keep airborne and not ragdoll 5 yards in reverse when firing

>pic related is on Amazon for like $60 and doesn't need batteries

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (483x405, 15K)

But try using that to peek under doors.

A g36 with a bunch of shit haphazardly niggered to it? What's with the handle coming out of the side of the receiver? If someone has a g36 they could probably afford much more professional looking materials. I'm not shitting on the idea, just trying to figure what's with the gun. Airsoft?

>not using a Millimeter-wave phased-array doppler radar sights to detect targets.
pathetic

Attached: Fara-1_2.jpg (841x781, 51K)

Don't think op knew what it was, bet he just punched in Raspberry Pi weapons and randomly selected

Lol fucking show-off

I thought it be cool to see other people's inventions, so I did randomly pick a picture that used RPi

There's a Millimeter-wave radar seeker version for the M41 tripod launch tube too btw.
It doesn't have the fancy phased-array system though.

Attached: Radar-guided_TOW.png (490x595, 293K)

Point made. I don't trust face recognition right now anyways.

Attached: fara800_d_850.jpg (850x566, 169K)

Sounds like some black mirror shit

Life these days is a Black Mirror episode but with marginally better writing

Attached: download.jpg (400x393, 27K)