Lads I could use your help

So as of Monday I'm finally back to work Monday and have to leave my new baby and my other half at home. Shes worried about being alone so I tried to teach her how to use my firearms but lad, she cant even pull the slide on my 45. But maybe half an inch

So now I'm planning in buying her own little handgun.

Can tall give me some good recommendations for ease of use? Was thinking a 380. Of some kind

Attached: 1556274687241.jpg (686x457, 58K)

Bersa Thunder, .380ACP chambered. They are nice looking, less intimidating, and pretty much meant for people like your SO.

Try a .22 short. I think she should be strong enough to use it by around 1 year old.

is that a dildo? some kind of a fuck machine?

Attached: 1537120744625.jpg (1492x1168, 263K)

Ruger LC380, it's the LC9 but chambered in .380 ACP. Super easy slide to operate, well made, low recoil. Don't get her the LCP, she'll hate it.

S&W Model 64
.38 Special +P capable

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 14.45.49.png (533x340, 72K)

its a baby no shit it cant pull back a slide

Fortunately we live in an age filled with quality defensive handguns for just about every use imaginable, and S&W designed a gun specifically for people like your GF.

Attached: S&W Shield EZ.jpg (1200x900, 375K)

8 shot revolver. Or just a standard, full-sized .357 loaded /w .38s.

Revolvers are stupid simple...Wait a second...
>Other half
Is she your wife or what? What's this "other half" garbage?

Why not teach her to use a proper hd weapon like a 12g

Mid sized double action revolver is the right answer. Super easy to use and maintain, large enough to have manageable recoil.

I'd probably buy a .357 magnum and load it with .38 special but if she's really small and can't handle a gun that's got some weight then I'd suggest a Ruger LCR in .22lr. Its going to be light but have hardly any recoil and you could get it in a snub nose since she wouldn't need a heavier gun to mitigate recoil.

.22 isn't the best defensive round obviously but its still a gun, most people will fuck off if you pull it on them and its still capable of killing a man if necessary.

Attached: 5410.jpg (475x352, 29K)

If shes not leaving the house with it ie carrying it buy a glock 17 with a 33 round mag and leave it ready to rock for her. If she cant do it with 30 rounds you need to stop pissing off cartels.

mate if she cant jack the slide on a fuddy five she has no business holding a gun it will just get taken from her and used against her and your chirren shes better off being submissive to jamar or hakmed or whoever is oberatin in ur ao

If it's for home use, get a rifle or PCC. Maybe get something lightweight like a scorpion if she's too weaksauce.

Maverick 88.

Like others have stated look into the bersa 380 my girlfriend uses one and loves it. Also look into the s&w EZ my mom is older and has weak hands, she got the EZ for her EDC. She says she has no issue with racking the slide and it's comfortable to shoot

totally this

fuck bersa piece of shit quality

look at recent NRA female contest 60 gals rated like 20 different handguns all calibers sizes

sw 380 ez was #1

Fucking exercise

You're probably both lazy fat fucks

Get her an AR pistol.

Get her a Ruger LCP. They are easy as fuck to operate.

Something she will use enough to become familiar with...mark type target .22 lightweight, rapid fire, plenty of target practice, not so loud or blinding. Tell her to multi tap

380 EZ hands down. /thread