Is there even a way to even get an auto sear without spending 20,000+ dollars or having the ATF come after you? I.E...

Is there even a way to even get an auto sear without spending 20,000+ dollars or having the ATF come after you? I.E. CNC programs, I’m assuming are illegal

Attached: 305651F4-081C-4901-9FD7-6B16BD729098.jpg (1125x1623, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jif4Wo0LDX8
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/04/coat-hanger-machine-gun-dias-drop-in-auto-sear/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no
Get a binary trigger and gat crank

No

Nothing illegal about the CNC program. Not that you need CNC for something that simple, if you aren't incompetent you can make that with a vise, hacksaw, file, and a drill in an hour in your garage.

Actually making one, however, would be illegal as fuck.

>I.E. CNC programs, I’m assuming are illegal
The information isn't illegal, AFAIK, but you need at least a working knowledge of CNC machining to get a program made for another machine or drawing to get the part you want.
>t. journeyman machinist

wtf is a gat crank?

of course there are

the files are out there and they aren't hard to find and no it isn't legal

if you can't find them on your own don't even try

>The information isn't illegal
Try telling that to the Orwellian judges who blocked STL files from being released to the public.

Do those work when put together? Because if so I might have to start saving up for a belt-fed upper.

Attached: very fast consumption of chikun.gif (480x270, 85K)

>cnc programs are illegal

Even if they did try and put software on a CNC to prevent the making of them, that is an easy project on a old manual mill.

Any fucking first semester machining student could build that easily.

Sure, why wouldn't they?

You don't even need CNC. Precision isn't required for that part.

>Any fucking first semester machining student could build that easily.
It's true. It's not a particularly complex part that can't just be done with a knee mill, a regular vise, and basic tooling.

It has nothing to do with how easy it is to manufacture the part. It's about the fucking paperwork and loopholes involved in doing it legally.
Wasn't sure if the crank would reliably allow the binary trigger to fully reset. Has anybody actually tested it?

Well yeah of course its illegal to make them. It isn't about regulating automatic weapons. Its making sure the peons can't afford them.

Gun rights are always a class issue. Democrats are afraid of the lowly peons realizing that someone could resist them and be equal to them. Thats why they want to remove firearms from the working class. They are the elite.

Some SOT on ARFCOM posted a pic of a DIAS made out of wire hanger. No actual dimensions, but it shouldn't be too hard to replicate.

It's should be every American man's duty to openly flout the law and own a drop-in auto sear.

>Assuming that you can ban things from the internet.
We can still download/torrent text books, music, movies, etc. Nothing can be banned from the internet.

there is no paperwork and there are no loopholes. it's flat-out illegal to make them. NFA registry has been closed since 1986.

binary trigger has the same reset as a normal AR trigger does. If the gat crank resets a standard trigger then it can reset the binary.

>there is no paperwork and there are no loopholes. it's flat-out illegal to make them
That’s technically not true. You could always become a dealer. But if you have that kind of capital, you wouldn’t bother going through that effort since you can outright purchase a legal MG

>I’m assuming are illegal
So is entrapment, but here is this same thread. The "hey guys check out wish for glock switches... err... thread adapters" thread is still up. I hate how tax dollars are wasted to kill perfectly not honeypot threads.

Wrong.
Belt fed AR upper.
Binary trigger.
Spade grip.

If you work in a relaxed CNC shop you can do literally anything. I was thinking about designing a custom trigger to mill out on my down time

Find some thin sheet metal scrap

Attached: 1552337360350m.jpg (1024x985, 48K)

>Without having the ATF come after you
>Without spending $20,000
>Assuming CNC programs are illegal

Alright, so you want one but you don't want to live with the consequences. Well, you can change your whole life, open gun store after acquiring a type 7 FFL with a CLASS 2 SOT attached. Once you get the business of starting a gunshop in order, you can manufacture an Autosear yourself with manual machinery. Of course I can't guarantee that the ATF wouldn't be breathing down your neck anyway or that it wouldn't cost more than just buying the autosear, but on the issue of the autosear alone, you wouldn't be paying $20K a piece.

You could form 3 a THOUSAND autosears.
Or you could buy a bridgeport vertical milling machine for about $2,500 and make one manually, NOT posting about it on the internet and going on to happily break federal law without anyone the wiser.

Imagine being such a cuck that you spend 20k on something you could make yourself.

What is the over under on repealing at least the Hughes if not the NFA, that orange retard along with Repubs could have done it when they controlled the House and Senate last year but suprise suprise fuck all happened. Do you think if Trump gets another on seat on the Supreme Court we could be looking at G18s on the market again or does Heller not cover MGs?

Attached: IMG_20190421_134157.jpg (539x960, 105K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jif4Wo0LDX8

Just from looking at that part I can tell you that it can be done with just a mill

It won't happen until the us finally collapses and is invaded by the endless enemies it's made.
We've had the good times that made the weak men, now we're entering the hard times...

Buy a steel milling machine and make it yourself. Then just put it away until it's time to operate.

why buy a mill? all you need is a hacksaw, a file, a drill, and a 20 cent dowel pin.

of course, this is illegal without the right paperwork
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/04/coat-hanger-machine-gun-dias-drop-in-auto-sear/