Israel and Gaza going at it again

Pic related is from Southern Israel and Gaza today.

This has been one of the more extensive exchanges of fire in the last year, and it is still ongoing. Might be leading to another war. Hezbollah recently said that they'll pitch in the case of a renewal of war with Gaza.

Please keep the discussion relevant to Jow Forums.

Does anyone know what the IDF stock is of Iron Dome missiles?

Attached: Israel-Gaza-05-04-19.png (965x483, 226K)

Attached: iron dome.jpg (1247x822, 168K)

Is there any reason to believe there any reason to believe there will be any further activity after Hamas runs out of rockets?

Yes, the IDF will probably demolish a few buildings and maybe an apartment block.

Also could be a new IDF ground operation into Gaza if this keeps up.

Allegedly, Hamas is trying to stir shit up right before the Eurovision show hosted in Tel Aviv this year kicks off. Probably want to provoke the Israelis into overreacting while they're being watched more closely by an EU audience.

There has been several large demonstrations in Gaza this year, against Hamas. Attacking Israel is one of their primary ways to remain politically relevant to Gazans.

tactically nuke all the sand niggers

>IDF

Attached: israels finest.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

lmao

>38 billion a year buys that.

Jesus Christ these tools of satan.

hitler may have been on to something

3.8 billion per year for ten years.

Oh no no no no ohhoho

>Please keep the discussion relevant to Jow Forums.

If you are unable to turn off your Filter Bubble and Confirmation Bias, fuck off to where you belong (Jow Forums). Where you only believe the information that aligns with your pre-disposed views, and forego anything other.You are in a self-purported cycle of believing what you want to believe, and making zero effort at objective learning. "I know as much as I want to know"

I'm not reading your thread because this is not Jow Forums (this is Jow Forums), a distinction that seems perplexing to Jow Forums-fags posting outside of Jow Forums, even as simple as that idea is.

I'm a combat wounded U.S. veteran that is Jewish. I didn't have my buddies backs because they were Jewish, but because the wore the same uniform as me.

You keyboard-commandos are the biggest joke, since you've never fought for anything, ever. You just spout the same shit over and over, until it consumes you.

WTF have any of you ever really fought for? Ever?

Attached: IMG_0080.jpg (640x480, 186K)

So you're the fag screeching every thread

/thread

nobody in the west should give a shit. arabs and israelis are never, ever going to behave like adults. they are mentally handicapped. look, they voted in bibi again. guy is basically african warlord levels of criminal.

Attached: muhsettlements.jpg (474x266, 23K)

>I'm a combat wounded U.S. veteran that is Jewish.
post enemy marksmanship badge and timestamp, JIDF

Yes, I'm the fag that wants to keep boards on-topic, not everything to devolve into Jow Forums. You retards treat the entirety of Jow Forums as if it is all Jow Forums. It is not, and the moderators here are so fucking useless, that is encourages you feel as much.

I've posted timestamps numerous times of my Purple Heart. My Parents care about it more than me. I have nothing to prove to you, no matter what you say or imply, I actually put myself at risk to defend what I believe in.

Can you honestly say the same?

My question stands, what have you ever fought for yourself?

Attached: PH_U.jpg (470x626, 66K)

I'm not reading your thread because this is not Jow Forums (this is Jow Forums), a distinction that seems perplexing to Jow Forums-fags posting outside of Jow Forums, even as simple as that idea is
>In the middle of thread?
It's almost like Jow Forums has been known for racism for a decade
>Jewish combat vet

I don't speak for Jow Forums. And I served but didn't get blowed up. Out of respect for OPs thread, this is your last (You). Good bait.

>Yes, I'm the fag that wants to keep boards on-topic
No, threads take a huge nose-dive every time you screech 'Jow Forums' whenever you see something you don't like. If you don't like this place so much, maybe red*it would be more appropriate for you.

>please keep the discussion Jow Forums related even though im baiting you with kike events that has no relevancy with Jow Forums
Imagine being this white

Post guns and a timestamp lying kike

Attached: IMG_2901.jpg (640x884, 54K)

>not even the right date on the timestamp
Lying faggot

Your time is coming kike! Day of the Rope this time the holocaust will be real

Fuck your Jewish medals

Ew dude, those are the elisits Iron Dome "warriors".
I really hate them faggots; they come in my base and act like they're better than anybody else...
Fuck 'em