Airsoft

>airsoft

Attached: de funes.jpg (348x294, 12K)

>mosin nagant

Attached: tumblr_inline_pa3vuv4vzL1uoz2en_540.gif (500x375, 1.11M)

never done anything like it, but i imagine it actually might be useful for tactical training. i have met real life airsoft operators in real life though, my ex gf used to work at an anime convention where a few of them were present in full garment for some reason, a fucking cringefest.

shooting people is fun, whats your deal?

you cant die from getting shot with airsoft so its pretty useless as training.

"defending" airsoft feels wrong but holy shit you're retarded

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>never done anything like it, but i imagine it actually might be useful for tactical training

Airsoft can act as a budget friendly substitute for UTM or Simunition guns. Force on force scenario training is arguably the closest thing one can get to simulating a real fight but a UTM converted weapon is expensive and ammunition is nearly a dollar per round.

There have been professional instructors who can teach force on force classes who started off using airsoft pistols and some even advocate it for practicing getting comfortable shooting around cover, I think Travis Haley has a video on his channel about this exact topic.

That being said, airsoft or paintball with no rules is literally call of duty + cardio and does not reflect real world defensive use of weapons.

You are the expert I need. What lube can I use to help my butthole take larger dildos?

Ballistol

>shutting on just a fun game
You are literally a soccer mom

Not getting me with that bait today. No sir.

reddit tier normie memes need to fucking stop being popular so we can all go back to being our normal faggot selves. Here's your upvote(1), now fuck off.

>Ballistol
>Not using cosmoline
comrade pls

Strip their lowers and frames
And then make it real. There's airsoft AR lowers that are unironically 7075 aluminum. And some 1:1 scale handgun frames that are useable.

>You are the expert I need. What lube can I use to help my butthole take larger dildos?

Raw no lube, faggot.
One is a lubricant, another is a preservative. Hi noguns memer

Yeah, some airsoft guns are made to he hyper-realistic, because airshitters are usually also fans of real steel.

>implying I'm using cosmoline for better glide and not using it to make it sticky
I aim to bleed not to seed fgt.

unnironically this

How would one properly set up training using airsoft?

I too enjoy orally providing pleasure to men with large organs

Airsoft and paintball are just plain fun. If you aren't some faggot who takes it deadly serious, there is nothing wrong with going out and playing a few games with your friends.

Airsoft GBB is okay for manual of arms and reloading drills, airsoft as a game is pretty useless for anything beyond that. Its limitations reinforce bad habits like using concealment as cover and not excising caution. You'd be better off with paintball, then you dont have to worry about hit calling bullshit.

Need those pain inducing non-lethal bullet shit from Jin Roh so when they get shot they'll learn. Or maybe train with frozen paintballs.

Attached: 025b65c5c49454286f9f1be0a0f7a21ad877d551_hq.gif (400x216, 1.03M)

Frozen paintballs is a myth, it only makes them more brittle.

>real steel
Holy fuck this infuriates me.

You must be Russian.

This. Usually trying to freeze them, actually deforms them and makes them worthless.

This desu. Same reason videogames aren't that useful for training (outside of larping talking to indigenous folk), without meaningful long term consequences to being shot the whole illusion falls apart and you start taking risks you wouldn't irl. That why the meta for being good at airsoft is charging in with a full auto hicapa 1911, rather than anything grounded in reality.