I didn't know larry snickers lost so much weight. He looks so normal now

youtu.be/yFRBgkQsMe0

I didn't know larry snickers lost so much weight. He looks so normal now.

Attached: 20190504_215814.jpg (1080x716, 151K)

Lost the weight, didn't lose the shitty attitude

hi Larry

Or the shitty editing.
>video of shooting an unobtanium rifle none of us will ever likely see in our lifetimes
>*BRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
>lens flares
>slo-mo
>cuts every 2 seconds
Fuck you larry snickers, even COD kids can watch a demolition ranch video or the shooting parts of a hickok45 video.

His editor probably tells him that it's good for views.
Gotta rack in those larry bucks.

I don’t like Vickers because of his ego but people need to stop shittalking him and do some self reflection
>spent his youth and his best years of his life being in a Tier 1 unit for decades
>was an assaulter for most of this time
>probably did more PT in a month than most people here do in a year
>got injured, gained weight
>got back into shape

Guy acts like a stuck up cunt at times but you have to give credit where it’s due. He can shoot better than anyone on this board ontop of all that.

Attached: 2059A1C5-C8ED-4A7D-94D4-87585FA04E5E.png (384x313, 39K)

I understand that he was legitimately oper8er as fuck in his youth, but he's still a douche, and I'm not into boot licking

>but he's still a douche

So? There’s plenty of people in the SOF community, in the same unit that think their team mates are assholes and unpleasant people despite that fact, one would risk their life to save one another which I think is pretty cool. Then there’s dirtbags who embellish and lie about their careers like Brandon Webb. Fuck that guy.

I don't care for him at all, he's a pretentious fuckhead. Only watched a handful of his videos, I'd rather read about it than listen to him talk. Not sure why anyone gave a shit that he got fat anyway it's kind of irrelevant to what he does as far as videos go.

>pretentious
You cant call a guy who stacked bodies in Africa higher than your house 'pretentious'.
He earned the right.

What has he done that's so bad?
How can you call the guy pretentious? Do you know what that word means? He's a SME, was Delta, and has slotted who knows how many floppies.

>I didn't know larry snickers lost so much weight.
Gastric bypass surgery.
> He looks so normal now.
He looks like an AIDS patient. Horrible. I can't even watch his videos now.

Attached: 1531650811690.jpg (632x424, 39K)

>He's a SME, was Delta, and has slotted who knows how many floppies.
and? who cares?! the man is a massive piece of shit.

He was pounding down the beer for a decade or more, partly because of the pain and partly because it numbs the psyche, he admitted as much. The couch potatoes here will bitch like the lil'girls they are and never, ever be 1/10th the man he is

...Read my comment
What has he done that's so bad? You can't call the guy pretentious.

There was a whole bugaboo about how he flipped out when a Ruger rep at I think SHOT legitimately asked who he was which Vickers took offense to.

>killing niggers means everyone else has to tongue your anus and worship the ground you walk on

>sir this our booth, you can't set up here
>HOW DARE YOU
>umm. Sorry sir please move
>DoN'T yOU kNoW WhO I AM?!? YOU FUCKING PEASANT,AHHHHHH
fuck him he's a retard

From what I just read the guy had an attitude and was acting like Ruger was doing them a favor by allowing them booth space.
I'd be a little irritated too if some fag-faced rep didn't know enough about his job / industry to treat Vickers like some nuisance.

>sir this is our booth, you can't set up here

Even if this is how it actually went down. It's the reps actual job to facilitate press.

I don't really care how it actually went down or whether or not Ruger rep was right or wrong, Vickers pitched a fit like an addled retard because the only thing topping his caloric intake was his ego. Guntubers are all a buch of shitheels, hacks and hasbeens, Vickers is no exception.

The slow motion is cool, but those added sound effects are terrible. It sounds like there's a small goblin inside the gun operating several levers, pulleys and ratchets to cycle the bolt.

Why do you have such an axe to grind /w the guy? There's no video that I know of detailing the situation. If the Ruger rep was actually acting how Vickers said I don't see what the huge fit is about.

>Why do you have such an axe to grind /w the guy?
Who do you think posted that? They are pretty obvious.

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

Because he's a faggot like every other guntuber
>if you don't like my daddy guntuber idol you're antigunner
Eat shit, faggot