Female fighter pilots

What are they like personality wise? Stll fairly jockish or with most of an inferiority complex? If they are jockish, do they keep that attitude for long (since the Air Force has that whole rape problem)?

Describe the female fighter pilots you've met.

Attached: captain carol danvers.png (1140x564, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sex-dawn/201211/not-all-military-adultery-results-in-scandal

homerf.org/
reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/1hw0yr/til_that_organized_wife_swapping_was_started_in/
cbsnews.com/news/air-force-sergeant-may-have-exposed-others-to-hiv-at-swinger-sex-parties-says-military/
reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/808nsc/i_want_to_hear_some_juicy_cheating_stories_within/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the absolute state of Meme Larson

jock-ish. met my wife in hs and got married in college and she went on to fly for the airforce. kinda bossy/10 but i don’t have to work and just get to take car of the kids and run the family farm.

most of her female friends from work are jock butch cunts, and every guy wants to fuck her

>and every guy wants to fuck her
They probably do. Do you have a cuck fantasies? It sounds like it

user I have some bad news for you...

Sometimes I'm grateful for the fact that they didn't go for the black leotard costume in the movies, cause Bries sticc body would never do it justice

Attached: 1533686876964.png (359x687, 158K)

i already know guys. we had an agreement that if we were apart for too long we both find ways to satisfy our needs. we dont really talk about our other partners but sometimes when we're in bed she'll comment about how i compare to whichever stud she slept with on deployment.

At least you're both adults about reality.

wtf user

Attached: tenor.gif (298x298, 1.51M)

Attached: H1nGp(1).jpg (258x378, 21K)

Seems pretty healthy actually.

>It's another "people reply to blatant bait" thread

Same with my wife, we have an open relationship and are both supportive of each others lifestyles. Just recently I dropped her off at her tinder dates house and had to wait for her outside in the car sucked because by the time she came out I was so fucking bored and still had to drive us home.

I'm fine with open relationships but I wouldn't go that far. She can drive herself to booty calls.

Absolutely pathetic

Air Force pilot here.

I know you neckbeards don't want to hear this but it depends on the person. Some are the best fuckin' wingman that you can have and you'd want watching your back. Some are absolute vile cunts.

This makes sense. The Air Force was the first modern organization to see destigmatize wife-swapping.

Educate yourselves, Jow Forums.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sex-dawn/201211/not-all-military-adultery-results-in-scandal
RIBBIT. com/r/AirForce/comments/4wc1q3/story_busting_swingers/
homerf.org/

Translation: I’m fine with another man fucking my wife

Me and my wifes son loved these comments, keep it up fellas +1!

Attached: 1538289407465.jpg (589x592, 53K)

Reminds me of this MP who willingly let me fuck his wife.

Its the Air Force

reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/1hw0yr/til_that_organized_wife_swapping_was_started_in/

imagine being this omega

You realize it operates like a fucking cult right?
Even architects do this shit, but if you refuse to do it you get your entire career raped out of existence.

>current year
>marriage

>being a fucking degenerate manwhore
>allowing women to wildly fuck on their whim

Attached: 6BC47D53-0490-4725-A95C-CAE0FA5D175B.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

Then the Air Force is filled with cucks.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Holy shit, how fucking embarrassing.

I could tolerate the other guy but this is just too much

Their face when an AIDS bombs gets dropping in the local USAF swinger circle

cbsnews.com/news/air-force-sergeant-may-have-exposed-others-to-hiv-at-swinger-sex-parties-says-military/

Attached: Air Force TSgt David Gutierrez.jpg (620x465, 36K)

Dude, you have no fucking idea how many swingers you already know in civie life. It's fucking rampant, no pun intended. The younger gens ain't in it for the exact same cereal every day of their life.

You got some stats to back this up?

Only anecdotal, and I certainly fucking hope people aren't telling random strangers they do that shit. But I can tell you it's more than occasional with my clients, and the absolute worst is getting invited to join in. If you say yes, you're just as bad, but if you say no, bye bye client.

>entertaining adulterous bullshit

Attached: 398825BE-4927-4B62-A6CF-FF9BE6CBE7F4.png (554x557, 280K)

I'd rather wait outside to make sure she's safe

What do you do?

Look dude it's hot. There's nothing wrong with it if both parties are in agreement? Are you going to deny people harmless fun? Why should you control other people's sex life?

Would you believe farm sales? That's right, the absolute state of protestant marriage in the heartlands, folks.

>every guy wants to fuck her
>military girl

She probably comes home sloshing like a gallon of milk.

What the fuck is the context for this?

>Look dude it’s hot
Not appropriate justification for anything.
>There’s nothing wrong with it if both parties are in agreement?
If you consented in any way shape or form for me to eat you alive does that make it a moral, healthy, or safe behavior to partake in?
>Are you going to deny people’s harmless fun?
Yes, and there’s zero guarantee it’s safe.
>Why should you control other people’s sex life?
Because faggots like you and your girlfriend create fucking nothing and waste away, you have no family and are only focused on wonton pleasures. It’s pathetic.

Attached: 7DF2F8BE-C4C1-489D-B1DF-387F505AD7CC.jpg (500x500, 374K)

Gee, I dunno.

Attached: women in the military 29.png (1305x573, 307K)

Randy Pitchford likes being pissed on.
Also they had CP stored on their servers

>you have no family
Tons of swingers have families, bro. Often cases, the swaps happen upstairs while the kids play down stairs, at least in the military. Don't always have to go to a key swapping party.

>swaps happen upstairs while the kids play downstairs
Further indication that you are a fucking Bonobo monkey. Soon another tribe of chimps are going to take this land and you’ll be wondering how the fuck did this happen.

Attached: A5B24FA3-21C2-4174-9236-ADD2CFA01E8D.png (734x1130, 584K)

Fuck off kike

ITT: Kissless virgins and insecure guys are scared of other people in open relationships

>waiting in the car
shoulda brought your Switch

Attached: godtard437.png (550x543, 50K)

Imagine being such a beta bitch that you can’t rationally justify your own degenerate chimp behavior to a anonymous user online so you make a general passive aggressive remark showing how much of a “chad” you are for caving into the social pressures of other chimps that want to fuck your woman on a Chinese Rice Paddy forum.

Attached: F07BE972-60AB-4BBB-94CE-DE8123EB6512.jpg (1023x1023, 148K)

ITT degenerates attempt to justify their perversions, then project about insecurity because they can never fill their emptiness
FTFY

Imagine caring so much about what other people do in their bedrooms, you get mad about it on a Taiwanese cartoon board.

You are the equivalent of a street hooker, why would I be anything other than jovial about how absurd a position you’re in?

>People fell for this bait

>autistic incel screeching
I bet you're that fag that keeps posting pro pig threads. Go back to plebbit.

>pro pig threads
What the fuck is that?

> Swingers equivalent to canabalism
That analogy is shit, dude. One is risk seeking behavior, and one is homicide.
> You have no family
Lots have kids in my town. Most, once they reach a certain age.

How is it absurd? You get to bang other girls, your partner gets to bang other people. You still have a nice home to come back to. What's absurd is bottling yourself up.

Blue line threads

Some queer keeps making "MUH THIN BLUE LINE" threads. He's been at it for weeks. This is the problem with letting Jow Forums gain the notoriety it has- now all sorts of faggots from plebbit show up and take a dump on the place, like a fucking dog or something.

> Pro-swinger is a ok.
> But pro-police should leave
Smacks of hypocrisy, my dude. And the latter is at least on topic.

>being okay with consenting adults doing what they want in the privacy of their own homes
vs
>being okay with jackbooted thugs gunning you down for blinking wrong
totally a fair comparison

>that analogy is shit, dude
You missed the point entirely. The point is that if your be all end all is adults consenting then literally nothing is not allowed in your worldview between adults.
>lots have kids in my town
And this proves that your community is just a fucking bonobo sanctuary. Maybe your right on this point, people like you shouldn’t produce children.
There’s no fucking bottling up if you’re enjoying everything with your wife alone you brainlet, instead of maybe having a moral standard and creating new life as a family and letting your legacy live on, you have to go and defile yourself and your wife.

Attached: 11D5FC7A-2972-4FEA-8F21-1C0D7CB1B761.jpg (600x800, 80K)

Can you imagine the confusion and terror a Hajji would experience in his last moments on earth after rounding a corner only to have this guy put a bullet in his chest?

Honk honk

No one's forcing you to participate in this dude. You sound like you're just insecure and want to control people. You don't need to be worried dude you can always find yourself a woman that isn't into open relationships. Not all of them are and just because other people do it doesn't force anyone else to. Chill bro

>The point is that if your be all end all is adults consenting to a victimless crime or no harm activity
Fixed that for you.
> Maybe your right on this point, people like you shouldn’t produce children.
One, I'm not dicking around on my wife. Two, this right here is why no one likes you at work. Three, if both parties consent, it's legal as all get out, and there's nothing you or me or anyone who doesn't like it can do about it except get angry on the internet.

>you can always find yourself a woman
I wouldn't bet too highly on that account.

>thinking you're "secure" by letting other men fuck your wife

>No one’s forcing you to participate in this dude
You’re fucjing retarded. In the military, architecture, and corporate business circles; wifeswapping parties often are, like I said before, operate like a fucking cult.
Oh? You didn’t put your key in the bowl?
Oh? You didn’t take my wife and give me yours?
Fuck your career, your life, your business standing. Everything.
>You don't need to be worried dude you can always find yourself a woman that isn't into open relationships
No shit, I’m not worried about anything happening to me. I am entirely concerned about the fact that despite our high intellect and standards we play ourselves up to have, we have people like you and your neighborhood that render themselves into Bonobo monkeys. You and swingers in general, and any filthy fetishistic group, participate in society whether they like it or not unless they live in a fucking commune in the middle of nowhere. And you must realize that your actions bring everyone else standards down as a whole

Attached: 229FB815-E2B8-4990-813C-AC5FA1C5F386.jpg (639x479, 117K)

>Zeta male : the post

>high intellect and standards
What neckbeard shit is this.

STOP SHITTJNG UP MY BOARD WITH THESE STUPDN FU KNGG THREAD S THIS ISNT EVEN WEAPOSN RRLATED WHRRE THE FUCK ARE THE JANNIES

You can't say that you don't want to see another man's beer gut slapping against your wife's butt.

>The point is that if your be all end all is adults consenting to a victimless crime or no harm activity
>Fixed that for you
You’ve done nothing but delude yourself even further and haven’t even challenged the main point I brought up, try again faggot.
>One, I'm not dicking around on my wife
So you’re a fucking cuck? You can’t even go full force in your degeneracy and allow your woman to go and fuck whoever she wants while you ‘bing bing wahoo’ at home.
>Two, this right here is why no one likes you at work
You talk like a fucking woman too, only woman give that much emphasis on the social pecking order.
>Three
Legal does not equal moral.
Also yes there us something you can do about it.
STOP BEING A FUCKING DEGENERATE MANWHORE

Attached: 6E1C023F-6957-4145-B808-A74FA104D9A9.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>You talk like a fucking woman too, only woman give that much emphasis on the social pecking order.
Sounds like you give a lot of shit about social pecking order

>chill bro just turn your brain off society collapsing under the weight of degenerates is nothing bro relax

>believes society is collapsing
You should leave the basement once in a while.

Imagine being such a fucking nematode you can’t understand when someone is rebuking an entire notion. The point is that swinger parties operate like a cult as I have stated 3 times now, and that they should be destroyed and at the very least, avoided entirely.

>fill most of your past-time with a flood of sex, drugs, video games, movies
>”Yo bro like nothing’s going wrong man, live in the moment!

t. discord tranny

Oh no, the bitter incels have showed up. Try having sex lower and stay out of the conversation. The adults are talking.

>incels
You only vindicate me

>Well let's see what's going on in this thread

Attached: 1520653407203.jpg (1000x1488, 352K)

@41378445
I won’t even give you the dopamine rush of a (You), you sad fuck.

No different than male flyboys desu

They're still utterly despised by everyone else as airfags

>incel complaining about how other people have sex

classic.

Lmao dude other people fuck your wife, you're the one who needs to go back to plebbit

>Got to SHAW a few years back and there was a lot of folks in trouble, being new to the base I asked what for and the response I got was SHAW stands for Sharing Husbands And Wife’s. Needless to say I only spent 11 months at that base.

reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/808nsc/i_want_to_hear_some_juicy_cheating_stories_within/

Whats going on over in the Air Force?

Imagine your only defining quality as a person being, “I have had sex.”
Also it’s volcel get it right, not until marraige baby.

>incel

Attached: IMG_4801.png (594x582, 41K)

It may be a shock but it's possible to live a normal life without becoming a hedonistic freak.

>Also it’s volcel get it right, not until marraige baby.

one: that's just called celibacy, two: a man saying hes waiting until marriage is just a guy trying to compensate for never getting any

>despised
Seeing that everyone else in the air force exists to serve the flyboys, literally who fucking cares?

Attached: air force goblino la creatura.jpg (1009x1211, 733K)

jesus christ

>incel
Really showing where you came from

Attached: 1556632307594.png (380x467, 18K)

They can't understand it because their obsession with sex is due to a need for mommy. That's why they get so bitter when you call them out. Without sexual gratification they can't function.

Ok. You don't want to give him any attention, but you're just too butthurt to stop yourself, and so you try and pretend that it doesn't count if the post linking system gets to do its thing. How very fourteen year old of you, not that the stuff he's replying to left much doubt there.

>their obsession with sex is due to a need for mommy.

it cant possibly be because we are males

Ok, this is the most Jow Forums post I’ve read for a while

Most men I know are capable of having sex without getting defensive about it. Either because they aren't addicts or they're honest with themselves.