How would you have defended Waco?

How would you have defended Waco?

Attached: waco_fire_wide-9203577b23bd582c55a3ac54d95e03ced5cd9573.jpg (1400x787, 355K)

i wouldnt have

Let them burn.

>guy is fucking children
>cops come knocking
>convinces a bunch of people to fires on cops
>gets lots of people killed
I would have killed the cunt as soon as I saw what was going on and saved a lot of people in the process.

By leaving. The government will win in any open conflict senerio, so the only ways to win the game are to battle it as an insurgency, or to avoid conflict altogether.

sniper rifles
vietnam like tunnels

Flaming spike pits with an armed picket line of my followers in formation in front of it, and snipers in the windows

>How would you have defended Waco?
By making the ATF accountable for their actions in the same sense everyone else is accountable for their actions.

>when you're playing Squad and your SL wants to superFOB

>The government will win in any open conflict scenario
The Cliven Bundy standoff would like a word with you.

I heard Vietnam had a very specific type of soil that allowed the rat-like asians to burrow. Just a side note Vietnamese girls don't all have nice feet but the ones who do holy shit look out now.

>>guy is fucking children
i heard they did produced ghost guns. some kind of weapon factory.

>child rapist posts on Jow Forums
>likes killing babies after rape
>yup, I'm talking about you, pedophile rapist, here is your (you).

Unsubstantiated claims are fun.

they had a gun store. that's all it was.

Didn't our current General Attorney William Barr get those murderous bastards off? Hey if he can lop some Dem heads off all is forgiven but damn

Bundy couldn't have won if it weren't for Waco. They won the battle but lost the war of respect

I'd have not been a pedo for a start

It depends on "victory conditions" If such would be to rack up high enough FBI/ATF bodycount:
> basic AT defenses, barbwire, barricades
> snipers and fortified MG nests on rooftops/top floors
> mine/booby-trap area around the compound
> essentially predict the way in which attackers would move up and concentrate explosives there, detonate upon highest troop concentration
> Build tunnels underground to be able to retreat or flank the attackers.

Attached: 1536457386421.jpg (1500x1000, 278K)

But you are a pedo. Unsubstantiated claims are fun.

Defending baby rapist
No thank you
I’m glad they are dead
+1 for the government

Why do you like raping babies?

>be atf
>fuck up ruby ridge so bad the govt has to drop the charges and pay the weavers millions
>mass protests against you
>congress is mulling disbanding you
>would give your duties to FBI
>nononononono.gif
>devise a scheme to get in the good graces of congress through a highly televised gun bust
>find a mostly harmless cult in bumfuck nowhere Texas
>they have a gun business
>file a report about "suspicious parts" being delivered
>observe the cult for weeks
>learn the inside and out of their comings and goings
>operation showtime is a go
>sneak your agents onto the property in cattle trailers
>media was tipped off before
>this'll look good in DC
>cult leader meets you at the door
>a dog barks
>ATF agents kill the dogs
>ATF agents shoot cult leader through door
>the cultists defend themselves
>4 ATF agents and six cultists dead in the first minutes.
>start a siege
>bring M1A1s and M88s to crush cars and buildings
>play the noises of dying animals over loudspeakers
>don't let them sleep
>cut off the electricity
>this goes on for 51 days
>decide to gas them
>send in tanks with CS gas launchers on them
>"accidentally" set the compound on fire
>76 cultists die
>26 are children
>in the crowd is a young man named Timothy McVeigh.
>"something must be done"

Attached: o97mufqi8jo01.jpg (1190x926, 170K)

With the benefit of hindsight, or simple prudent foresight, immediately counter-attack the initial ATF attack to annihilate it and any other witnesses, then scatter.

It should have been obvious that once you got into a shootout with the ATF that they were wholly unprepared for, that they would call in reinforcements and put you under siege.

he was over ruby ridge not waco.

holy shit this thread is chock full of glowniggers

Not him, but the complete lack of any positive ATF outcome or tangible benefit from that organization existing kind of makes their war crimes against us sort of blend together.

>guys is diddling kids
>lets light the diddled kids on fire

flawless logic.

This is it really. Always press your advantage. The real problem was no one, especially the Davidians, thought the govt wanted them all dead so they didn't go full ham. This is why the phrase "no more free wacos" became a rallying cry in the militia community and why the Bundy ranch went like it did. If they had started shooting at Bundy Ranch shit would have kicked off nationwide.

Attached: 1497633861311.jpg (2199x1258, 506K)

>Le glownigger maymay

Shut the fuck up you insufferable bitch. Free speech isn't illegal in america yet.

You as in literally you, who hitchhiked to the location when you saw what was happening on the news before the media blackout?

Or you as in Koresh?

not made my large compound out of drywall and plywood

Reminder

Attached: 1529923503847.png (927x2380, 335K)

waco is a lesson in government incompetence rather than corruption.

The first step is not using the USPS to ship very illegal things.

>implying the bundys didn't just capitalize on 3%ers desire to point guns at cops so they could squeeze their way out of having to pay for grazing rights
>inb4 you say some gay shit about 'king's land'

lolno.
ameirmutts are good little cucks and would never fight back.

Ya man and the south will rise again

por que no los dos

Only pertinent info missing from this is that gas and hay was used inside the compound as they planned on lighting select places as barriers come a full breech-and-clear from the ATF. Current theory is the hay/gas/CS mix + ATF pyrotechnics started the fire.

(((scared)))

Attached: 1543334570801.png (634x446, 25K)

this is why i never really cared about waco, its yet another case of 'retarded government vs retarded citizen'. at least ruby ridge is a clear case of retarded gov vs completely innocent people'

Frankly
has the right idea (Oldfags remember)

To answerQuestion
are you playing the short, long or L O N G Game
Short game? On the night where the atf is almost out of ammo, you have superior footing and arms? Psalm 137:7-9.
(Protip, this gets you killed by the Feds, and is also morally wrong, don't do this.)

Long game? Retreat. Do what the Mormons did and try to find a place that isn't strong enough to rebuke your groups ethics and sway the local population to your beliefs. Hope the Feds don't come to you again. (Best outcome).

L O N G Game?
Heavens Gate, except for the kids. Leave them in the basement (safest place). Hope they survive and the media reports you didn't have any weapons. The tale gets told as a warning to other "kooky" groups too not spread to far or too thin.

Attached: js7bwnoz8j021.jpg (1280x848, 649K)

when have americans ever risen up without getting beaten down and laughed at ?

Pic related

Attached: hai-quality-low-quality-bait-pumpkin-man-dances-to-wii-trap-8246416.png (500x610, 68K)

>Be black/brown
>Call the media in
>Tell them the feds are being racist
>Let shitstorm commence

Soon afterwards you will be rolling in fat gubberment stacks on your compound.

It was a different time. Back then there wasn't mass indoctrinated SJWs at the level that we have them nowadays. Nobody would've cared and they'd label you a kiddy fiddler as well.

Then I scrap my idea, and go with the Winchester mystery house, except now it's full of tannerite mannequins and dragon dildos hanging from the ceiling.

Who do you call to report federal LE overstepping their bounds?

>fucking children
>send in ATF

How easily you drink from the koolaid.

>implying "First Amendment Zones" and choke slamming people standing outside of them are completely fine
>implying the local Sherriffs didn't also jump in when BLM started illegally capturing and shipping cattle across county lines (FDA violations)
>implying BLM wasn't found to have sniper teams killing cattle and then mass graving them
>implying BLM doesn't control the ability to change what is or isn't a protected species and did so during the course of the cases originally brought against Bundy

but overall....

>implying this hasn't all already been thrown out of court with Bundy winning

>guy is fucking children
sup FBI

>dig trenches
>razor wire
>transmit legal strength radio, try to get more interviews
>try to get story spread as much as necessary
Goal: Survive long enough for public outrage and threats about reelection that the feds are ordered to leave.

>To save the children
>We need to incinerate the children

i guess the ATF took lessons from the spetsnaz

lots and lots of fire extinguishers

Not be child rapist that illegally hoards weapons

Reminder that those claims didn't come about until after they burned the place and were trying to justify the heavy handed response.

by accusing the leader of pedophilia

I'm not sure haylon systems were around then, but you've got the right idea.

Attached: Halon_fire_suppression_warning_sign.jpg (1200x1600, 654K)

>going against the government on american soil

This is how i know you are disgusting mudslime.

How does America exist in the first place? Ohhhh rightttt

>guy is fucking children
>cops come knocking
the ATF came knocking. Children aren't alcohol, tobacco or firearms. They could have picked up Koresh for questioning during his weekly supply runs into town. Kys, bootlicker

>defended
What?

Nope.

Now, if only they would do the same on them Scientology shitters

From what I've heard, the breach points in the compound made it a big wind tunnel which meant the fire progressed very fast.

Kill the pedophiles myself and surrender so the children don't die.

Attached: 1437551347745.png (340x523, 344K)

Find some winged hussar armor for me and some of you retards and break the siege.

Escape tunnel.

They tried to kill the pedophiles. Unfortunately, the pedophiles were the ones surrounding the compound.

>guy may be diddling children and bootlegging guns
>we know he goes to town every tuesday so we could arrest him then
>nope
>let's go guns blazing into a compound with women and children
>"oh no, they don't like being attacked"
>lose a few officers
>lay siege
>siege is taking too long so let's play loud music to tire them out
>decide to drop tear gas inside the compound to force them outside
>"accidently" drive over tunnels the davidians made to escape bunkers in the process
>drop the gas and in all likelihood catch the place the fire
>"everyone's burning inside, they must have done it themselves"
>kill 80+ people to get one guy on comparatively insignificant felony charges
>bulldoze the rubble so no proper independent arson investigation can occur
>put gag orders on literally everyone involved
David Koresh was a scumbag but he didn't get those people killed. The "muh hero cops" did.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

>"it's not only ok but good that the US government killed its own citizens including children because I don't like them"

Well, yeah.

they didnt consider themselves citizens of the US. We didnt either.

>they didnt consider themselves citizens of the US. We didnt either.
Wtf? Where do you fuckers come from holy shit.

Attached: 1478668191003.webm (700x394, 2.28M)

>the US government kills its own citizens
So does its own citizens, it's corporations and its eating habits. What's your point?

Are you suggesting that it's ok for US government to send armed agents to kill people since people eat poorly?

>deactivated grenades
>illegal
Pick one, Mr. Atf

>we
You're not in an alphabet soup agency, are you? If you aren't, there is no "we". If you are, there's really no point in discussing this with you.
>people break the law and kill each other so it's ok that the government does too
Really didn't think I'd strike this much of a nerve. It's wrong for a government to kill its own people and cover it up. What's so hard to get about that?

>my gear handle is a deactivated lemon
Lads, is the ATF gunna burn down my Jeep?

Attached: 0e02d5df8ecb840394857cbd5f6392e6.gif (500x233, 609K)

>Drinking the "muh kiddy diddlers" kool-aid

Attached: 1555695120782.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Oh you mean English Civil War mk.2?

Governments killing people per se is not a bad thing. Some people, under certain circumstances, can justifiably be killed. This extends to both government and non governmental people, dumbass.

>justifiably killed
>women and children

t. federal government jew

There aren't many american religious cults without pedophiles, pal
If you want a good laugh, look up Children of God propaganda, it's full of wacky shit.

That post is spot on. There was also a tv series I think around a year ago that told a pretty unbiased version of the story. Not bad TV at all. Had Rory Culkin in it if I remember correctly.

The ATF already has agents stationed inside your radiator. Prepare angus and kiss doggo good bye

for the Davidians, ghostbusters.

That's exactly what a pedo would claim. Someone shoot his dog and burn down his mom's house.

Told them to surrender, as they will not outgun nor outlast the Federal gubmint.

Jokes on them, my dog hates my Jeep and she's never coming near it. Is this how you beat the ATF? By happening to own a dog who hates you?

The feds to start with. If that fails then Atomwaffen

If the authorities had just waited for the man at the grocery store he regularly shopped at, this all would not have happened and Oklahoma City would not have gotten bombed. The federal authorities just wanted to put on a show for the media and they got more than what they bargained for thereby further spreading distrust towards federal authorities.

I would love to see ATF headquarters in flames and McVeigh should have gone for that instead of some multipurpose building in Oklahoma.

On a side note, possession or perceived possession of objects onto itself should never be a crime worthy of governmental violence.

t. Glowniggers

>You will NEVER be on this level of 3 letter agency shilling

Less cuckery and more tax exemptions.

>outgun nor outlast the Federal gubmint.
Not even illiterate peasants with ww2 weapons can... Oh wait. Never mind.

>How would you have defended Waco?
Claim that I'm an Israeli settlement

Attached: 1446084269814.png (716x647, 339K)