Mether Base: Floating tweaker chop shops

These are a big problem in the PNW. Tweakers buy shit craigslist boats, fix them up enough that they float and then set up shop out on the river far enough from the docks that it's not worth police resources to bother them.

On these water world style floating bases they cook meth and chop stolen bikes, reassembling them so they aren't recognizable and can be safely fenced.

Some time ago an anonymous local hero the media dubbed "Drone Man" exposed these floating bases with his drone. The footage has since been expunged from Youtube, probably as it's evidence in the city's case against the tweakers, though ultimately they will most likely be released after less than 24 hours in custody.

So, on paper, how would one go about mounting a naval assault on these aquatic meth forts? What boat, what arms? Maybe just a drone rigged to drop firebombs? This is an open ended thought experiment, go wild but try to stick to a sensible budget.

Attached: hobarge1.jpg (640x360, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pMhfbLRoGEw
oregonlive.com/portland/2016/05/state_orders_boaters_parked_on.html
wweek.com/culture/2012/06/14/hobo-pirates-of-the-north-willamette/
youtu.be/d0uDsL0xAdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NLTYkPIglfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another typical hobarge configuration, this time a multi-individual or family settlement

Attached: hobarge2.png (640x391, 246K)

Drones with flame throwers or guns attached that can shoot down and create holes causing the boat to sink

Volley of fire arrows from shore. Or Molotov cocktails in a water balloon sling shot. Little risk and fun for you and your boys.

Is getting a 70mm cannon within a sensible budget?

Oh, and I would expect that they're expunged, because the progressive overlords of the left coast don't want anyone to have antipathy toward homeless or bums.

Dead of night, with NVGs and rowing towards it. Anything else would be too obvious.

Barrett rifles with turned CNCed bullets placed right at the waterline.

After sneaking aboard and razorblading any available life jackets

idk, like a bass boat and a vepr or something
If I lived near these I'd go take pot shots at them from a kayak on weekends.

>Canoe
>5 men
>common household/sporting/kitchen tools
It's just a floating hobo camp, no need to get fancy

Attached: DYWw6GtWsAI16YM.jpg large.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Rig thermite to set it off remotely. Drop it dead center on the top of a boat. It'll light any fumes in the cabin as well as burn big unpatchable holes through the hull.

Canoe and bows

SCUBA up to it at night and plant a small charge of C4 or similar explosive to the hull of each vessel so once blown they make a decent sized hole in the hull, then once safely away blow the charges and watch it all sink. Or just firebomb with a drone.

Alternatively send a decoy dingy toward them so they all come out of the boats like ants from a nest, then snipe them from the shore. Then take their ice and sell it.

Attached: Gallente be like.webm (640x360, 1.68M)

i hate how these threads are nothing but children making shit up

Motor nearby in an rhib with a bunch of goons lying down. Soon as you're in range have everyone pop up and start blasting the meth lab.

No need for any tricky shit.

We're just fucking around throwing out goofy ideas, no need to be a whiny bitch about it

You'll want deniability, so make it a drone op, and make it something fairly plausible. There's red phosphorus in road flares. Make some of those into firebombs dropped via drone. I believe methamphetamine manufacturing requires phosphorus, so there's no reason for the cops to even expect foul play. All the trace elements would be what is expected of a meth lab.

desire to know more inteifies, got any more pics op? are they like an evolved crackhead?

Criddlers are like level 80 tweakers who are so far gone they will steal your bike in the morning, forget they stole it and help you look for it in the afternoon, then try to sell it back to you that evening before returning home to their squalid tent encampment under the freeway overpass to give the grass a badly needed vacuuming

The aquatic variant is much the same only their appetite for stolen bikes is more voracious because they have boat maintenance costs to cover, hence why the ones living on the water cook their own supply and sell to the land criddlers. Even if you chain up your bike they will still use hand tools to steal anything removable like the seat, mud guards, phone mount, etc.

The cops do nothing because it's bad optics to be seen as anti-poor

Cruise up in my own meth-boat and begin throwing molotovs at them, with people providing cover with rifles. Survivors assume competitors are fucking with them and their current batch, at the very least, is ruined.

im in the south and we are used to the trailer trash shade tree mechanic/copper sniffer variant here so alot of them have boats? would think the cops are game mangmanet would be all over theses floating shitheaps

Really depends on what you want to accomplish. Just stop them? Kill them? Make it look like an accident, or are you okay with just a very low risk of getting caught? A really simple but boring answer would be to sink the boats with bullet holes from suppressed subsonic rifles. Move in at night, get just close enough for the rifles, hit the boat, leave.

You could also use ether, highly flammable and would just look like a spill.

This is some next level shit.
I'm impressed by these crackheads.
Would love to see body cam footage, if the police or feds ever decide to do an amphibious assault on them.

Im at UW if you wanna make some molotovs and start a party on those rafts

bring the bottles full of whatever they're made for and gas cans. consume or otherwise empty said bottles and make from there.

isnt it obvious? we storm them with maritime finished MP5s waterworld smoker style on jetskies with while smoking cigarettes and raid them.

Too bad Denis hopper is dead. He could lead our charge and become king of the metheads, after we conquer them.

Get a few teams with suppressed carbines on zodiacs and a sharpshooter in a helicopter, do it at night. FLIR+NVG only. You don't want to blow them up and have all the chemicals and fuel in the water. You gotta be precise and bring the flotilla in to have it dismantled.

I mean, wouldn't even .22lr be more than enough to put a single hole in one?

How many bricks does one suppose would be shat if a few mortars came down in the general area of a hobarge?

I would just take a knife and a suppressed side arm and swim from shore to the boats and eliminate each junkie methodically, then swim away afterwards

Wait if the cops don't care about them does that mean you can have actual high seas pirate fights with them?

>Maybe just a drone rigged to drop firebombs?
Thermite should work a treat. They can't put it out and it'll burn anything.

If they think the fights are criddler vs criddler, probably.

Why isn't it 'bad optics' to have floating piles of shit full of drug-addled thieves dominating the local waterways?

Sure, but even the shittiest of bilge pumps can easily deal with that.

>craigslist pirates
Fight back Craigslist style in turn!
>fix old paintball guns, load with marbles for crew suppression purposes, sparkballs for lab detonation purposes
>small flotilla of kayaks, canoes, johnboats, paddleboards loaded down with bros
>second hand wetsuits/snorkel gear for night camo/life support + E&E purposes in case of men overboard
>secondhand crossbows w/ flaming bolts to torch vestibules, bimini tops, tarps, flies, launches that could make pursuit, etc
>Toss flares on deck for illumination/ignition
>dedicated boltcutterbros inserted prior to assault cut anchor and painter lines as assault ensues, further sowing chaos
>hockey gear for boarding party members whose task is sending power tools/generators/other sinkable expensives to Davy Jones’ Locker
>boarding party armed with a menagerie of bats, agricultural implements, etc
>floatilla commander has flare gun and megaphone to signal with his fleet and coordinate attack/end of operation
>blast youtu.be/pMhfbLRoGEw through so many shitty old boomboxes for psyops the whole time.
All of the above mentioned items can be found on the Seattle Craigslist, all the plan needs is some anons

Attached: 8228BE9A-CE6F-4F6F-9726-6CFDECD48A54.jpg (1024x636, 168K)

Fighting crime is racist, dude.

Did they ever rebuild that FIU bridge?

Speedboat, molotovs

Locate and photograph with drones.
Craigslist ad:
>>free bikes & scrap copper wire, no charge, you remove

Looks like its time to increase the size of the coast guard

>Did they ever rebuild that FIU bridge?

My brother was going to FIU when this happened and I was shitting bricks calling him to see if he was okay. Fuck the construction company that worked on it, some people expressed concerns over the integrity of the bridge.

Getting killed by a fucking dumbass bridge, such a shitty way to go. It makes me mad just thinking about it since I live right by FIU.

Attached: B42170C6-D558-435C-A8C1-8B8ED226D911.jpg (720x833, 27K)

This

>Turning them against each other
>Meth head naval campaign ensues
I like it. Would bring out lawn chair to watch

2 Gauge Punt Gun.
Motorised boat with a mount.
Have fun.

Dumping evolution pics of the OP chop shop barge from twitter account @pdxboatwatch
General configuration remains consistent throughout: cabin cruiser + barge with dining fly
Earliest dated pic, yet to acquire yellow livery

Attached: 37AC5469-317B-417C-AE20-C4E8F23FB28C.jpg (955x1024, 182K)

Dining fly has not fared well over intervening year, kayak missing, small motor launch gained + 2 RHIBs, one deflated

Attached: 587648C5-72C2-49FC-A628-34A576BCA7D3.jpg (1024x632, 152K)

First dated picture with new paint job.
1 RHIB gone, possible sold for drugs, possible ashore while owner is away, possibly sunk, more junk accumulated on barge

Attached: 55CEB8B4-1098-43CB-8BE2-9AC1D5E48FF5.jpg (1024x768, 215K)

Strategically placed fentanyl

Fascinating info, good to see it's being kept track of.

Functional RHIB returns, deflated RHIB being stood on by criddlerpirate as he loads a bike onto motor launch, wooden T structure on stern of barge revealed to possibly be crude davit

Attached: C95BE6F9-84A8-4304-A4F3-DA869C9A4C8D.jpg (1200x718, 186K)

If I just don't care about going through the usual red tape and just want them gone, then a five man precision rifle team from shore or any boat steady enough for me not to miss (pontoon boat maybe if you can take those onto the ocean, I'm from missouri I don't know shit about boats). Then burn them down with petrol bombs. Have two autoloading rifles in case we missed anyone during the first part.

Deflated RHIB not visible from this angle of still extant, davit-like structure supplemented with housefan for unknown purposes. Cooling? Windpower generation?

Attached: DF86FE86-E860-4325-A8AD-E73F5004E30C.jpg (1200x900, 280K)

All pics from here on in undated, but all post-paintjob

Attached: D47A3BD5-822D-4BF5-A674-8DBF3F5BDDE0.jpg (960x640, 118K)

Attached: 00DDE81D-EE93-4AC1-8752-CC0C20ABB40E.jpg (545x347, 57K)

Forgot context, figure on deck is city employee rigging it all up for towing, as in this one. Both pics of towing from a news article I can no longer find

Attached: A89099BB-9D64-4016-A509-8C2DD1DBFA60.jpg (2000x1333, 782K)

Attached: 07B222D2-2025-4714-9447-FEB9BCFDD8E6.jpg (2048x1365, 581K)

Closer up, downstream of Hawthorne Bridge prior to towing

Attached: D56D84C3-9899-4BFD-A842-29B7270EC4B0.jpg (828x830, 154K)

I'm digging the couch and houseplants there, looks cozy.

And now we meet the meth cooking, bike stealing captain of the floating meanagerie, Rix Miles “Finger” Chapman, who has been profiled in several local news articles about Aquatic squatting
oregonlive.com/portland/2016/05/state_orders_boaters_parked_on.html

Attached: 7CB31F55-1340-4C1D-B7DE-E905FC72385E.jpg (900x600, 292K)

This news article from 2012 mentions he’s acquired a sailboat for an incoming friend to join the crustpunk maritime meth dealer lifestyle, visible tied alongside here
wweek.com/culture/2012/06/14/hobo-pirates-of-the-north-willamette/

Attached: A571331F-CAAE-4A73-9A58-76A51D96EBE8.jpg (640x360, 108K)

This shit seems like a passage right out of Snow Crash.

But I guess his buddy never showed up because he left said sailboat derelict which then sunk on that very spot. It had to be raised and scrapped by the city at taxpayer expense, according to reddit posts dating from 2014

Attached: 1D9D4D59-4D08-4ABE-9EEC-AE4E48B15E8F.jpg (3264x2448, 557K)

Simple. Jetski or runner boat, molotovs and incendiary rounds, and a boombox.

This one looks comfy.

Thus ends my hastily compiled visual dossier on Portland’s most recognizable methpirate. If anybody else has any other OSINT, pls share. Trying to dredge up arrest records with keywords like “mugshot” and “arrest” appended to his full name return results on the hunt for the killers of a convenience store clerk of the same surname in the area, and news about NBA player Rex Chapman which muddy the trail

Swim up, maybe use SCUBA gear. Disable the motors with chains around the propellers so they can't get away. Then, idk, use your imagination. If you had SCUBA gear you could just take pot shots and then dive down and pop up somewhere else.

Based and SBSpilled

The idea that actual hard drugs dealers can just buy whole boats+anchors and then lay anchor in the river/ocean and live there rent free, somehow unmolested by the state, even while dealing hard drugs? What the shit? This is pretty cyberpunk.

Attached: 1554604812589.jpg (900x652, 143K)

With all of the police departments getting armored vehicles I can't believe they aren't using this as an excuse to get boats and SCUBA gear. If I was a cop I would absolutely be trying to start an aquatic SWAT team. That would be cool as fuck.

If I remember the original video they shot at the drone with a handgun so wear at least lvl IV plates and be ready for return fire.
youtu.be/d0uDsL0xAdQ
>Drone misting Lofentanil-DMSO

Attached: Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Or just punch holes right below the waterline with a .50 rifle? A 308 would probably do the trick.

The PNW is going to end up a cyberpunk dystopia in no time.
>Rampant homeless problem
>Methbarges
>Asian human trafficking
>Foreign billionaires buying up all the property
>Super corrupt liberal government restricting all freedoms
I'm excited for what the future holds.

Attached: 1557006902542.png (960x960, 141K)

Tactical nuke

Scuba gear and put homemade limpet mines on everything that can float.

Use those gay quadcopter drones to drop napalm on the survivors.

Was the drone fired on by the yellow boat?
A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 3A3A500C-801A-4332-B8C5-0CF0A6576DF1.jpg (1242x2043, 363K)

Where is the fun in that? Also you probably don't want to sink the evidence.

>im following instructions

Attached: 1507724886966.jpg (377x351, 24K)

pls just keep this on the west coast.

Welcome to Trashworld, next stop PissEarth
Your average big city cop is in it to power trip or for the pension and always has been. The last thing they want to be doing is risking drowning or getting caught up in the fiery wreck of the SS Tweaker Maru. Why do you think jurisdictions had to be expanded and federal task forces formed to combat run running and later on maritime drug interdiction in the previous century? Local smokies lack the will, funding, and resources to undertake that style of enforcement.

Attached: B943E757-3345-481E-A7C2-0F65731D6E95.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

living the dream

earth captured technocapital singary renazanz rationation ocean nagation lock indo commodation take of

I have a proposition to deal with them:Armed and armored gyrocoptors.
>Take one
>deck it out with some homemade armour
>equip with shit like copies of Qassam rockets, propane bombs, and have a passanger with a repro gatling gun or some shit
>have pilot just pop off with a tec 9 or something
>loudly hum ride of the valkhyries while raiding said meth barges
And boom, awsomeness

Attached: 43626.jpg (1024x680, 145K)

>Fire arrows

I came here specifically to say that.

Just mortar the fucking things

If i were to theoretically write a book or something about such a situation i'd have the antagonist use a drone carrying bottles or even water balloons filled with a mildly thickened petroleum based accelerant and numerous small chunks/filings of either readily available alkali metals(probably just Na) or white phosphorous(surprisingly easy to make). The former would be great as a plot device for a shorter story as the antagonist would almost certainly have to source it from an online seller eventually leading LEOs to his door step if he got too high profile, OTOH the latter would be effectively impossible to trace as WP can be made from RP which is available literally everywhere in the form of match boxes.

kinda gives me flashbacks of those Red Baron RC missions from GTA San Andreas and I like it

Good taste.

Hold my kombucha

Attached: 2B707CAD-0DD0-4F43-B6B6-4FB05D3C86D4.jpg (1242x1196, 1.33M)

Or water balloons filled with wasp bait

>ywn raid floating meth barges with a legion of mini RC Dr .1 Tri planes with teeny tiny machine guns and teeny tiny bombs

Yup, the police are always low effort in their enforcement/rights infringement. Just move bit out of the way and they wont even bother with you.

The cops on enforce laws for normal taxpayers.
Thursday I was going to work and I saw a lady get pulled over for speeding
>writing the ticket right in front of a bunch of homeless druggie criddlers with tarps of stolen bikes
Really made me mad.

Attached: 1549413819379.jpg (1200x256, 55K)

>SS Tweaker Maru

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Get a boat, get them to come out on deck, shoot them, steal their money and stash, send the rest to the briney deep.

I'm with this. Gathering intel from people in the area who hate these guys, surveillance hotspots, and assault the positions like a modern reboot of Washington's crossing of the Delaware.

Also, make possession of meth punishable by death (shotgun not injection btw), so they don't go back out and do this all over again. That includes possession by consumption.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLTYkPIglfI

Can't fine the homeless.
Can't kick them out of the city.
Can only beat them to death when you finally go postal.

>Can only beat them to death when you finally go postal.
with a shovel followed by urinating into the air while smoking crack I hope