Do you have a special spot, Jow Forums?

What is the best thing about your special spot?
The special thing about this spot is that it never gets muddy, even when it rains. It also has enough room for medium distance rifle practice, but is only a ten minute drive from my house.

Attached: 20190504_183148.jpg (2061x1691, 3.07M)

Yes

Attached: 83DAC89B-2B56-445A-B5A0-A247C079B4F1.jpg (4032x1674, 1.21M)

>What is the best thing about your special spot?
It can be massaged with the bolt from a garbage rod.

Mom says I'm not supposed to show my special spot to strangers.

I shoot from my bedroom window I can go to the range shit post and fap from the same place

Pretty based

>Spraying lead debris all over your room

Mine is 30 minutes out but the view is worth it.

Attached: IMG956406.jpg (1600x1200, 228K)

>Giving a fuck

I'm already autistic
this

>Only 30 minutes
Pretty lucky desu, I have to drive an hour and a half to get somewhere where I can safely shoot.

>Embracing memory loss, headaches, and low-t
I hope you don't have any children in that house, a permanently reduced IQ is in their future.

Attached: IMG_20181105_103642 - Copy.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

Is that in OR? Mine is closer to 45 I guess but I usually stop at bi Mart to get those ammo dealz

I've been playing with lead sense I was a baby and I have a 130iq

It is, taken in the Santiam State Forest, though the picture is not of where I usually shoot.

Kek

Attached: IMG_20190218_134602 - Copy.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

30 minutes or so

Attached: _20190504_202654.jpg (720x647, 193K)

30min drive.
Its a prety popular spot but it never gets so crowded and unsafe that you have to leave. Trick is it get their early. Everyone ive met their has been cool and always offers to trade a mag or two to shoot eachothers guns.
Plus I can go maximum autismo like pic related when it is empty

Attached: welcome to milsurp thread how milsurp are you.jpg (867x743, 176K)

Oh thats very nice

Nice ass

Are you shooting fixed steel at that distance with a rifle?

Yes I have, it's at our club shooting range
It is a relatively remote place approximately 35 minutes by car from my home. But the range itself is a nice place, I like spending time here whether as a visitor or RSO/instructor. The vast majority of people in the club are more that OK, although there is plenty of fudds and ex army/police guys. (member base is about 30 people) I have here a few real buddies they consist of a spectrum of ex special airborne unit guy (he's an incredibly friendly guy), another is chronic reloading fudd chasing 0,25MOA groups and regularly visiting asiandate.com... and finally a guy with his own tool / machine shop who is still exploring possibilities and developing stuff (He is paranoid and often changes phone numbers)

We have relatively good facilities here and I often spend all day with shooting, larping and by extensive discussions with other turbo autists. 80% of people out of our club who visit our range are totally cool as well, we talk, try our guns and then bang range trap when fudds don't look

Attached: IMG_20190427_123609.jpg (4160x3120, 3.66M)

It looks really good, comfy as fuck
10/10

How does it work? Can you just go into the woods and shoot? Is that legal?
>Am Dutch
pls no bully

Depends on where you are. Often more urban areas have laws saying you cannot discharge a firearm within city limits or whatever but in some places yeah you can just go in the woods and shoot.